NO GAME ENTRY

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

boldknight #1 Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:04 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1555 battles
  • [MINE]
Whats wrong with the site.  You can purchase specials, yet for 9 hours today and this evening, every tank I chose and go to Battle, just sits in the Que and no game starts?  Everyone that has made purchases for added game awards should be credited for no ability to get into the game.  Whats support doing about this?

CelticVoivod #2 Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:09 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31162 battles
  • [KRONO]
Que?

KELL - TICK - VOY - VOD.

WE ARE KRONOS.

Panbun #3 Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7974 battles
  • [PBKAC]

View Postboldknight, on 25 October 2016 - 06:04 PM, said:

Whats wrong with the site.  You can purchase specials, yet for 9 hours today and this evening, every tank I chose and go to Battle, just sits in the Que and no game starts?  Everyone that has made purchases for added game awards should be credited for no ability to get into the game.  Whats support doing about this?

Hello and welcome to the forums.

This is the first time I've heard about that bug. Have you tried un-installing and re-installing the game? If that doesn't work, contact Wargaming Support. Try to include a screenshot of you sitting in the queue with your Elapsed Time showing something over a minute. That should make it obvious to Support that there's something wrong with your queue.

NateDawg2k16 #4 Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:14 AM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 8807 battles
  • [META]

First off, I assume you mean queue.

Second off, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SPEND ON A GAME, THE ODDS WILL NEVER TIP IN YOUR FAVOR. Why is it THIS hard for 7 year olds to learn?

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

"Never hold in your farts.  They travel up your spine into your brain, and that's where all the crappy ideas come from."

- Boris

I BEAT THE NUMBER EIGHT CHAFEE PLAYER WHEN THEY WERENT NUMBER 8

richdubz #5 Posted 25 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7005 battles
  • [UN10N]

View PostNateDawg2k16, on 25 October 2016 - 10:14 AM, said:

First off, I assume you mean queue.

Second off, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU SPEND ON A GAME, THE ODDS WILL NEVER TIP IN YOUR FAVOR. Why is it THIS hard for 7 year olds to learn?

Well, at least the first sentence was semi helpful or relevant to the original post.

Lephturn #6 Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Club Wargaming
  • 17811 battles
  • [III-S]

View Postboldknight, on 25 October 2016 - 03:04 AM, said:

What device are you playing on?

Have you disabled Supremacy mode? Have you selected Same Control Mode? Both options can restrict the number of players you can be matched with, and if you are on keyboard and mouse, the second one will basically keep you from ever getting a match.

Lephturn Triarii Signature Media Producer

Host of the World of Tanks Blitz podcast TANK BOOM!

Search for "tank boom" on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud or your podcast player of choice!

Android user? Get the Tank Boom! App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tank.boom

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users