Torn between which clan to choose

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Clan options (35 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Which clan? (You may choose up to 3)

1. SPUD (12 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. KRONOS (8 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. Triiari (12 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. DFNT (6 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

5. LGN (5 votes [10.42%])

Percentage of vote: 10.42%

6. None Go Clanless (Definitely state why for this one) (5 votes [10.42%])

Percentage of vote: 10.42%

Vote Hide poll

Fishy___ #21 Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:23 PM

Mega Scrub

• Players
  • 39806 battles
  • [LVG]

View PostWipWapJaws, on 25 October 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

None 

Don't bother with any clan.  Going in a clan just puts a big target on your back

I think he can handle himself out there.

Big Noob

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #22 Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:24 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 75783 battles
  • [CRYBB]

View PostVater_Von_Tom, on 25 October 2016 - 07:56 PM, said:

You should. Everyone knows that spuds have eyes.

[MOM] with the dad joke huehuehue

just gotta toon with some people and see how you fit in on discord and what not. best of luck in your search. :D

View Post_YSoSerious, on 03 November 2021 - 10:33 PM, said:

Everything you need to learn from on the forum is already written down eons ago. What's left is a scattering of woe me hobos and wannabe Unis like me. Just do a search on the search bar, and soak up the knowledge from legends who have since moved on to Valhalla. All we can offer you is distilled regurgitation, or worse, incorrect advice.

Learn about HE

SieurPersil #23 Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:31 PM

Knight of the Round Potato

• Players
  • 25058 battles
  • [SPUDX]
You've been on the forum and in game for quite a while and should have a general view of the various clans. Fit is important and you should want to join a group that meets your karma. You should be choosing for yourself. Interact with the different clans in a more personnal level and see what group fits with your philosophy is the best advice I can give. 

Volunteer Tater Ambassador - Potentate Relationship Manager - Inter Clan Camping Liaison Officer. Knight of the round potato. Information regarding the hamac or our adirondack chairs available. Quote of the moment : "Will focus fire on WriterDude for beer"

_CH3F #24 Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 67969 battles
FLEET!

_____Tempest #25 Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:51 PM

⚔️Fallen Guardian⚔️

• Players
  • 35519 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostSieurPersil, on 25 October 2016 - 01:31 PM, said:

You've been on the forum and in game for quite a while and should have a general view of the various clans. Fit is important and you should want to join a group that meets your karma. You should be choosing for yourself. Interact with the different clans in a more personnal level and see what group fits with your philosophy is the best advice I can give. 

this is also what I think. 

“One day you will leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember” ~Avicii~

outersketcher #26 Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13482 battles

View PostWipWapJaws, on 25 October 2016 - 12:09 PM, said:

None 

Don't bother with any clan.  Going in a clan just puts a big target on your back

This.. I cant TELL you how seeing the -bt- name has driven my  opponents to attack me first out of fear and jealously at the clan name..

Edited by outersketcher, 25 October 2016 - 09:16 PM.

I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...

BentIyC0upeRidingWitStar #27 Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15075 battles
Triari and SPUD is basically all reputation, not the best players; KRONO has better players and is still well respected, but also extremely strict; DFNT has even better players and is more respected since it has even better players; while LGN there r still a good deal of ppl who dont know who and what we r, so not much focus firing, while u can get great platoons and most of the ppl r good as well
Spoiler

Now if you got triggered by me (for whatever reason) and you're angry, here is what I'll be like while you cry!

SieurPersil #28 Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:08 PM

Knight of the Round Potato

• Players
  • 25058 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostHeIIocaust, on 25 October 2016 - 04:25 PM, said:

Triari and SPUD is basically all reputation, not the best players; KRONO has better players and is still well respected, but also extremely strict; DFNT has even better players and is more respected since it has even better players; while LGN there r still a good deal of ppl who dont know who and what we r, so not much focus firing, while u can get great platoons and most of the ppl r good as well
Spoiler

This made me chuckle. Both Spud and Triarii have some great players in their ranks. The pilosophy is different and Win rate is not a criteria. If your idea of a fit within a clan is classified by win rate, there are a bunch of clans that focus on that aspect as a priority. Some have a different focus like fitting as an invidual within the clan. It gives a larger spectrum of talents within the clan but promotes camaderie, teaching and learning. Some choose a clan by win rates no matter what goes on in the clan while others look for different aspects. To each his own. Maybe if people would interact more before choosing a clan, there would be less people jumping from clan to clan.

Volunteer Tater Ambassador - Potentate Relationship Manager - Inter Clan Camping Liaison Officer. Knight of the round potato. Information regarding the hamac or our adirondack chairs available. Quote of the moment : "Will focus fire on WriterDude for beer"

Zip_Zip #29 Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43393 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostSieurPersil, on 25 October 2016 - 06:08 PM, said:

This made me chuckle. Both Spud and Triarii have some great players in their ranks. The pilosophy is different and Win rate is not a criteria. If your idea of a fit within a clan is classified by win rate, there are a bunch of clans that focus on that aspect as a priority. Some have a different focus like fitting as an invidual within the clan. It gives a larger spectrum of talents within the clan but promotes camaderie, teaching and learning. Some choose a clan by win rates no matter what goes on in the clan while others look for different aspects. To each his own. Maybe if people would interact more before choosing a clan, there would be less people jumping from clan to clan.

Well said :)

Always remember, wherever you go, there you are...

164 tanks mastered // Have tanks, will battle // Click here for my youtube channel 

MayoNasalSpray #30 Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:04 AM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 35389 battles
  • [MSELF]

View Post_34, on 25 October 2016 - 02:38 PM, said:

Want another clan to add to the list? ;) Check out 501 if you want an active clan with great community and competitiveness! here's some things about the 501 network which might interest you:

we are active: we have nightly events on Teamspeak, including countdowns, training rooms, and more. occasionally we even have ingame events for cash prizes!

we are competitive: we are awaiting results in CWNA #2 and have already played in CWNA #1. we also scrimmage other clans to practice and to have a good time

we are skilled: the 501 network did very well in CWNA #1. all of our clans placed highly in their respective maps. most notably, 501DV played amongst the 20 best clans in North America. we placed third, only falling behind KRIEG (now known as PRAMO) and GRIM. we beat out clans such as _V_, DD, DFNT, TITAN, CMPNY, and every other clan in this event.

we are a community: there are four clans within our network. 501ST and 501DV are our two competitive clans, 501XX is our chill, non-competitive clan, and 501RV is our feeder (also competing in CWNA). we are all connected by our communications app 'Slack' where we are active and have a good time. we mainly use Teamspeak 3 for voice communications but we do have a discord channel as well.

if you would like to apply, our website is 501legion.weebly.com you can also contact _Kairos, MrobertsRCS, chazzerchaz or Post_Game (leaders of 501ST, DV, RV, and XX respectively). if you do not have teamspeak on mobile, we are able to get that to you for free (it costs money on mobile devices).

Edited to add more info about us :) Good luck finding a clan!

I appreciate the offer but Teamspeak is required, but Teamspeak also costs money and it's gonna be a few months before I buy another Google play Card. If you guys had a Discord server I would likely accept.

TexaninSteelTown #31 Posted 26 October 2016 - 11:31 PM

Kaiser of the Prussian States of Africa

• Players
  • 12729 battles
You should make a new poll with the top 3 options, and then get your result.

C8bBIbj.png

CausticFlames #32 Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:24 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11216 battles
  • [DFNT]

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 25 October 2016 - 01:08 PM, said:

Since I left my previous clan I have received multiple offers to join clans. To those who offered I am thankful for the offer I just am torn.

I want not only votes but reasons why because I respect most of the clans I have gotten offers from as well as knowing a few players already within the clan.

Please I don't want clans to start flame wars just advice.

We're aiming to hit the top 5 after this rebuild. If you want to grow as a player and participate in clan wars and training then please come to DFNT. Idk if you msged darkeh or renegade, but im just a messenger. i can see if it's a yes we want you from them. on top of the training we'll be doing clan contests in the future i believe. Have fun wherever you go!

both should be PMing you some way. twitter and TS are required

Edited by CausticFlames, 27 October 2016 - 01:36 AM.

_bel #33 Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15787 battles

Legion.

pm beefhat for custom clan sigs

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users