Halloween tanks make my black Prince total useless .

T6 dracula Helsing ho Black Prince Dominated Need a buff

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Three60Mafia #41 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13084 battles

View PostCptCheez, on 27 October 2016 - 12:00 PM, said:

Why is it SO important to you that everyone have the same opinion you do, of a tank you've never played?  Why do you have such a problem with the fact that some people might actually like that tank?

Why do you have a hard time understanding that its one of the worst tier 7 tanks in the game and one of the worst heavies? And that an average player has to compensate for a million issues - speed, one-sided armor and terrible gun? 

Do I have to eat trash to know that it is trash? 

Not everything has to be experienced first hand in order to know its bad for you. 

Otherwise I heard shotgun to the head is a good tank. But I wouldn't know it if I didn't drive it! 

Click on signature to be taken to full stat page!

ahredstealth #42 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:03 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

The BP is amazing.  1/1 has only helped it.  It is no longer super slow while being two tiers down.

I haven't played mine in a long time, but I still have it somewhere in the back of my garage.  I can bust it out tonight/over the weekend and run a few games and report back.

The armor is troll as all get out, run it like a sail boat...  tack back and forth, left and right...  Profit.  Eats shells.  Dragons could probably be a problem.  They are fast and pack good HEAT.

I also remember the problem of the rest of my team getting to the fight, getting destroyed, and then me getting there... but let's be honest here, we've all had that happen in any tank...  You're in a spot, firing as fast as you can, and your team is just full force lemming training into Red Focus Fire.

Not a BP problem specifically.

Also, mafia, you have a habit of giving people advice on tanks you have never even played.  I really wish you would tone that down.

It's like telling people how to swim... but you've never jumped in the pool.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

Three60Mafia #43 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13084 battles

View Postahredstealth, on 27 October 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

The BP is amazing.  1/1 has only helped it.  It is no longer super slow while being two tiers down.

I haven't played mine in a long time, but I still have it somewhere in the back of my garage.  I can bust it out tonight/over the weekend and run a few games and report back.

The armor is troll as all get out, run it like a sail boat...  tack back and forth, left and right...  Profit.  Eats shells.  Dragons could probably be a problem.  They are fast and pack good HEAT.

I also remember the problem of the rest of my team getting to the fight, getting destroyed, and then me getting there... but let's be honest here, we've all had that happen in any tank...  You're in a spot, firing as fast as you can, and your team is just full force lemming training into Red Focus Fire.

Also, mafia, you have a habit of giving people advice on tanks you have never even played.  I really wish you would tone that down.

It's so good you haven't played it in 6 months. 

/thread

Also, by your statement, only a person that played every single tank in the game is allowed to talk about them. 

It's called reading and research. 

Apparently no one reads or researches their tanks here. Everyone just does it neanderthal method. Herp a derp. 

If you have the time to play every tank and see if its any good, all power to you. 

I like to pick lines and tanks that I know are worthwhile. 

Shotgun to the head seems like a bad idea, but apparently I have to try it first before I can make that judgement. 

/:facepalm:

Edited by Three60Mafia, 27 October 2016 - 05:11 PM.

Click on signature to be taken to full stat page!

ahredstealth #44 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:24 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostThree60Mafia, on 27 October 2016 - 11:06 AM, said:

It's so good you haven't played it in 6 months. 

/thread

Also, by your statement, only a person that played every single tank in the game is allowed to talk about them. 

It's called reading and research. 

Apparently no one reads or researches their tanks here. Everyone just does it neanderthal method. Herp a derp. 

If you have the time to play every tank and see if its any good, all power to you. 

I like to pick lines and tanks that I know are worthwhile. 

Shotgun to the head seems like a bad idea, but apparently I have to try it first before I can make that judgement. 

/:facepalm:

I'm glad that you struggle with reading comprehension along with giving advice on things you haven't tried...  If it was one or the other I'd figure you were just being an obtuse moron.  But as long as it's both I can see where you are a thoughtful and well spoken person.

I said specifically I would load some ammo back in it and run it.  Then report back.

Hopefully now that I made it bigger you'll take two seconds out of your time from telling people about things you have never done before and actually read something.

Not everything can be understood from reading/researching something.

I've read about open heart surgery.  I'm not certain I want to pick up a scalpel.

While pixel tanks aren't as serious as all that business, there are a few certain similarities.

But by all means, continue just driving OP tanks, and professing how good you are.  We're listening champ.  And we can research/read and make up our own minds about who is being a blow hard.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #45 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostThree60Mafia, on 27 October 2016 - 10:33 PM, said:

Why do you have a hard time understanding that its one of the worst tier 7 tanks in the game and one of the worst heavies? And that an average player has to compensate for a million issues - speed, one-sided armor and terrible gun? 

Do I have to eat trash to know that it is trash? 

Not everything has to be experienced first hand in order to know its bad for you. 

Otherwise I heard shotgun to the head is a good tank. But I wouldn't know it if I didn't drive it! 

i totally agree with you .

Last time I played BP it was not so great but I was atleast get a chance to lead the attack but now it can't even help other tanks when they are  in need.

After 9 months I rebuy this tank and play some battles on it .

It need a urgent buff to its top speed . otherwise no player will drive it in this game . 

CptCheez #46 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:29 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View PostThree60Mafia, on 27 October 2016 - 01:03 PM, said:

Why do you have a hard time understanding that its one of the worst tier 7 tanks in the game and one of the worst heavies?

And you still didn't answer my question.  Here, I'll post it again, and remove the one phrase that distracted you for your entire reply.

Why is it SO important to you that everyone have the same opinion you do?  Why do you have such a problem with the fact that some people might actually like that tank?

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #47 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postahredstealth, on 27 October 2016 - 10:33 PM, said:

when was the last time you see this tank in game . 

I hope most of people forgot it completely . 

It become a rare tank which is slow and can't help your teammates in right moment when they need you . 

Total garbage tank if you stuck in open field  you will be dead.  

BorisBaddenov #48 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:39 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 25154 battles
  • [NOGUD]
BP is a decent tank for me.  I have a good (for me) win rate in it of 56%, the highest win rate of any of my tier 7 heavies.  I last played the BP on Oct 2, 2016.  

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #49 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Moderated by Volier_Zcit

APaperTiger #50 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18854 battles

View Postrajkumarukku, on 27 October 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:

coper field is small map . I have no problem with this tank man.  It's armor is too good . 

This tank need better top speed to follow other medium tanks . 

View PostCptCheez, on 26 October 2016 - 09:39 PM, said:

Yeah the Black Prince has never been any good at all.  Total pile of trash, right?  Oh wait...

No it isn't.  You just have to play to its strengths.  Yes it's slow, but so are lots of other tanks.  Learn where to go and where not to go in a slow tank.

A Screenshot of a Black Prince on Copperfield. That's gonna be your evidence?

1. That's old Copperfield.

2. Tier VII hasn't seen Old Copperfield since 2.9.

3. The "X killed Y" icon is super old-school, so we're back to like 2.7 or something.

4. OP's entire point was that Tier VII has changed due to German lights, a reissue of Type 62 non-dragon, plus the Halloween tanks.

So, basically, "No, the new changes haven't affected the Black Prince. I mean, I got seven kills nine months ago, so why would you say all the changes since then have diminished the tank's abilities?"

CptCheez #51 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:56 PM

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postrajkumarukku, on 27 October 2016 - 01:44 PM, said:

there is a tier 5 in that battle . 

That means this screenshot is very old . 

You idiot . 

Don't try to fool me . 

Garbage noob .

Excuse me?  When did I say it was a recent screenshot?  It's from March of last year.  There is 1 tier 5 in that battle on the red team.  Do you honestly think that made THAT much of a difference?  The name-calling is completely unnecessary, and congratulations, you earned yourself a report for it.

You know what's funny though?  You started this thread saying you played 4 games in your BP yesterday.  But you didn't.  You haven't played it since December of last year.

Tank Date Played Tier Battles Top Pos Win Rate STAR1 WN7 WN8 Survival Dmg Ratio Kills/Btl Kills/Death Hit Rate Avg Def Avg XP Avg Dmg Avg Spot Mastery Record Kills
uk.gif   Black Prince 2015-12-31 03:23 7 281  
1 423 787 0.90

Who's trying to fool who now?  And don't try to say that wotbstars just hasn't updated today, because it has, and it even shows the tanks you've played this morning.

Tank Date Played ▴ Tier Battles Top Pos Win Rate STAR1 WN7 WN8 Survival Dmg Ratio Kills/Btl Kills/Death Hit Rate Avg Def Avg XP Avg Dmg Avg Spot Mastery Record Kills
ussr.gif   T-54 ltwt. 2016-10-27 11:43 8 63  
2 690 1,996 1.97

other.gif   Helsing HO 2016-10-27 11:29 7 231 18
2 940 1,769 1.62
5K(1) 1K3(1) 
uk.gif   Centurion Mk. 7/1 2016-10-27 11:15 9 3,217 304
1 866 2,147 1.60
Ace
6K(1) 5K(20) 1K3(1) 
ussr.gif   T-44 2016-10-27 11:06 8 2,205 479
1 890 1,843 1.88
Ace
6K(2) 5K(24) 1K3(1) 
ussr.gif   T-54 2016-10-27 07:35 9 1,338  
1 817 1,931 2.01
Ace
6K(1) 5K(9) 

CptCheez #52 Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:59 PM

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View PostAPaperTiger, on 27 October 2016 - 01:55 PM, said:

4. OP's entire point was that Tier VII has changed due to German lights, a reissue of Type 62 non-dragon, plus the Halloween tanks.

So, basically, "No, the new changes haven't affected the Black Prince. I mean, I got seven kills nine months ago, so why would you say all the changes since then have diminished the tank's abilities?"

The screenshot is actually from 19 months ago, if you're wondering.  I've never made any statements that it was recent.  And I wasn't even responding to the OP when I posted that.  I was responding to a guy who said the Black Prince has "NEVER" been a worthwhile tank.  "Never" is a shortened form of "not ever".  March 2015 is included in the time frame of "ever".  Is it still good now with the current meta of light tanks everywhere?  I don't know, and I've never claimed to know.  But when I played it, which does take place in the time frame of "ever", it was quite good.

Seriously, do you people even READ what's written?  Do you notice what it's replying to?  That's the whole reason for the quoting function on the forum.  But no, you just have to jump in and be all super aggressive and hostile.  This place has become a toxic wasteland.

Edited by CptCheez, 27 October 2016 - 06:01 PM.

APaperTiger #53 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:01 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18854 battles

View PostCptCheez, on 27 October 2016 - 09:56 AM, said:

Excuse me?  When did I say it was a recent screenshot? 

Dude, if it weren't a recent screenshot, then you'd have been wrong to post it. The title, the title, the title of this thread is "Halloween tanks make my Black Prince total (sic) useless."

If your screenshot predates the existence of the Halloween tanks, why did you share it?

CptCheez #54 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:02 PM

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View PostAPaperTiger, on 27 October 2016 - 02:01 PM, said:

Dude, if it weren't a recent screenshot, then you'd have been wrong to post it. The title, the title, the title of this thread is "Halloween tanks make my Black Prince total (sic) useless."

If your screenshot predates the existence of the Halloween tanks, why did you share it?

I wasn't replying to the OP.  I didn't quote the OP.  I quoted SOMEONE ELSE.  What part of that aren't you getting?

bill77_tank_killer #55 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:03 PM

Major Snafu

• Players
  • 15001 battles

ok, stopped reading the ad hominem attacks 1 1/2 pages in. Here is some constructive advice:

1) Play another tank for a few weeks until people are playing Drac and Helsing less (either because they get bored, moved on to tier 8, or because they get nerfed if actual game stats justify such...wouldn't say that is necessary)

2) Run the BP with +10% and +3% engine power/turret speed provisions and the +20% engine power consumable....pop it and follow team as best you can

3) Re-park by spawn into as good a position as available and pretend to be AFK until an enemy parks in front of you .....j/k   ;)

Also, not a lot you can do about it, but your team yolo'ing off to die isn't the BP's fault. They would be wiser to keep you around as a large, armored distraction from their own weaker hulls. Also, it sucks to do little to no damage, but it is not necessarily useless. If you can keep one or more enemies distracted for 1 or 2 minutes, you have removed them from the fight (and hopefully done some damage) and helped your team.  If I am one shot from death and have 2 or more enemies focused on me that are not themselves one shot from death (and my team is doing ok vs mass suicide).......I tend to stay behind cover.  If I continue peek-a-boom, I'll die and then they attack my allies. If I say behind cover, they're stuck salivating over the chance to get a kill until they finally decide to rush me. I also watch their turrets while hiding...if they both focus on an ally....peek-a-boom.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #56 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostCptCheez, on 27 October 2016 - 11:26 PM, said:

Excuse me?  When did I say it was a recent screenshot?  It's from March of last year.  There is 1 tier 5 in that battle on the red team.  Do you honestly think that made THAT much of a difference?  The name-calling is completely unnecessary, and congratulations, you earned yourself a report for it.

You know what's funny though?  You started this thread saying you played 4 games in your BP yesterday.  But you didn't.  You haven't played it since December of last year.

Tank Date Played Tier Battles Top Pos Win Rate STAR1 WN7 WN8 Survival Dmg Ratio Kills/Btl Kills/Death Hit Rate Avg Def Avg XP Avg Dmg Avg Spot Mastery Record Kills
uk.gif   Black Prince 2015-12-31 03:23 7 281  
1 423 787 0.90

Who's trying to fool who now?  And don't try to say that wotbstars just hasn't updated today, because it has, and it even shows the tanks you've played this morning.

Tank Date Played ▴ Tier Battles Top Pos Win Rate STAR1 WN7 WN8 Survival Dmg Ratio Kills/Btl Kills/Death Hit Rate Avg Def Avg XP Avg Dmg Avg Spot Mastery Record Kills
ussr.gif   T-54 ltwt. 2016-10-27 11:43 8 63  
2 690 1,996 1.97

other.gif   Helsing HO 2016-10-27 11:29 7 231 18
2 940 1,769 1.62
5K(1) 1K3(1) 
uk.gif   Centurion Mk. 7/1 2016-10-27 11:15 9 3,217 304
1 866 2,147 1.60
Ace
6K(1) 5K(20) 1K3(1) 
ussr.gif   T-44 2016-10-27 11:06 8 2,205 479
1 890 1,843 1.88
Ace
6K(2) 5K(24) 1K3(1) 
ussr.gif   T-54 2016-10-27 07:35 9 1,338  
1 817 1,931 2.01
Ace
6K(1) 5K(9) 

are you noob . 

If i can play from my account or my friend account  who cares.  

Why should I spend my credis for this [edited]tank . 

Where my friend already have in his garage. 

CptCheez #57 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:05 PM

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postrajkumarukku, on 27 October 2016 - 02:03 PM, said:

are you noob . 

If i can play from my account or my friend account  who cares.  

Why should I spend my credis for this [edited]tank . 

Where my friend already have in his garage. 

Again with the needless insults.  Can't people just have a conversation anymore without being hostile?

Look, I understand English isn't your first language, but words have meaning.  This is what you said:

View Postrajkumarukku, on 27 October 2016 - 01:03 AM, said:

Yesterday I played 4 battles on my oldest tank black Prince .my results are lost 3.  

"My oldest tank".  It's even in your thread title, "My Black Prince".  MY means it belongs to you.

Not a single person replying in this thread has been constructive.  Everyone just wants to attack people who disagree with them.  Toxic toxic toxic.  I am so out of here.

Edited by CptCheez, 27 October 2016 - 06:07 PM.

ahredstealth #58 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:08 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

I loaded some shells in it, and played a quick game, because... well, I was curious.

Now, keep in mind, during the day I have horrid internet...  Random lag spikes.

And also, this is just one game, so the results may very tonight/this weekend as I play it more...

But it still seems okay to me.

Spoiler

I took one shot broadside because I thought I was side scraping, but it turns out I was broadside to the Jpanther, who was a pretty good player...  But his team sort of YOLO'd to a weird spot... but that's to be expected with the randomness that is going on with everyone getting a free tier 7 tank right now.

So... yeah.  I think I could have done better...

Remember to track.  Remember to angle.  Be a bully.  same principles seem to apply...

Only 1,000 damage, but it's a 3 to 1 damage ratio.  :Shrug:  I'll keep trying it, and again let people know my feelings as I get more games/data.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #59 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostCptCheez, on 27 October 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

Again with the needless insults.  Can't people just have a conversation anymore without being hostile?

Look, I understand English isn't your first language, but words have meaning.  This is what you said:

"My oldest tank".  MY means it belongs to you.

how should I explain man . 

Once read the title of the thread . Then complain about that I not  about this tank sucks .this is about what new factors make it wrist.

_Hav0k #60 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:10 PM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49447 battles
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users