Halloween tanks make my black Prince total useless .

T6 dracula Helsing ho Black Prince Dominated Need a buff

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #61 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostCptCheez, on 27 October 2016 - 11:35 PM, said:

Again with the needless insults.  Can't people just have a conversation anymore without being hostile?

Look, I understand English isn't your first language, but words have meaning.  This is what you said:

"My oldest tank".  It's even in your thread title, "My Black Prince".  MY means it belongs to you.

Not a single person replying in this thread has been constructive.  Everyone just wants to attack people who disagree with them.  Toxic toxic toxic.  I am so out of here.

if you really think this BP is good tank then show me a recent screenshot that show you have a M  badge or atleast 1 st class badge . 

Then I agree with you . 

Dog1alpha_1 #62 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:17 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3599 battles
  • [BLUED]

View PostTheChattaHooligan, on 27 October 2016 - 05:13 AM, said:

Don't play the BP. It was never a good tank to begin with, and if you are sitting here complaining that it is slow, then don't play it. It was made to be slow. I think you need to stop whining/complaining about this game as a whole.

I love how you tell them don't play it. If it's so bad why is war games allowed to make such crappy tanks why are they not buffing itvto make it better. I'll tell you why this game is a pay to win game is why

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #63 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostDog1alpha_1, on 27 October 2016 - 11:47 PM, said:

I love how you tell them don't play it. If it's so bad why is war games allowed to make such crappy tanks why are they not buffing itvto make it better. I'll tell you why this game is a pay to win game is why

got it.  

Dog1alpha_1 #64 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:19 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3599 battles
  • [BLUED]

View PostThree60Mafia, on 27 October 2016 - 05:03 PM, said:

Why do you have a hard time understanding that its one of the worst tier 7 tanks in the game and one of the worst heavies? And that an average player has to compensate for a million issues - speed, one-sided armor and terrible gun? 

Do I have to eat trash to know that it is trash? 

Not everything has to be experienced first hand in order to know its bad for you. 

Otherwise I heard shotgun to the head is a good tank. But I wouldn't know it if I didn't drive it! 

pay to win game justvtell him that cause if this was a skill game they would buff the BP up to get it to par but nope they sell op tanks to let people with money have a fun Experience 

CptCheez #65 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:21 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postrajkumarukku, on 27 October 2016 - 02:16 PM, said:

if you really think this BP is good tank then show me a recent screenshot that show you have a M  badge or atleast 1 st class badge . 

Then I agree with you . 

You want me to go spend 1.3 million credits to re-buy a tank I sold a year ago, and spend who knows how much more to buy Equipment and Consumables and Provisions for it on top of the purchase price?  No, sorry, I'm not going to go spend that many credits to re-buy a tank just to try to prove a point that I wasn't even trying to prove in the first place.  Here, re-read what I wrote just a few minutes ago:

View PostCptCheez, on 27 October 2016 - 01:59 PM, said:

I was responding to a guy who said the Black Prince has "NEVER" been a worthwhile tank.  "Never" is a shortened form of "not ever".  March 2015 is included in the time frame of "ever".  Is it still good now with the current meta of light tanks everywhere?  I don't know, and I've never claimed to know.  But when I played it, which does take place in the time frame of "ever", it was quite good.

The Black Prince WAS a good tank when I played it.  Is it still?  I don't know, and I've never claimed to know.  That wasn't the point I was making when I first posted in this thread.  I was specifically refuting someone who said it was NEVER good.

Reading comprehension is a thing, people.  Read what people wrote.  Read what they were quoting and replying to.  Don't just put words in their mouth and think they're saying something they're not.

Edited by CptCheez, 27 October 2016 - 06:23 PM.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #66 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostCptCheez, on 27 October 2016 - 11:51 PM, said:

You want me to go spend 1.3 million credits to re-buy a tank I sold a year ago, and spend who knows how much more to buy Equipment and Consumables and Provisions for it on top of the purchase price?  No, sorry, I'm not going to go spend that many credits to re-buy a tank just to try to prove a point that I wasn't even trying to prove in the first place.  Here, re-read what I wrote just a few minutes ago:

The Black Prince WAS a good tank when I played it.  Is it still?  I don't know, and I've never claimed to know.  That wasn't the point I was making when I first posted in this thread.  I was specifically refuting someone who said it was NEVER good.

Reading comprehension is a thing, people.  Read what people wrote.  Read what they were quoting and replying to.  Don't just put words in their mouth and think they're saying something they're not.

in that case why are posting some old screenshots and telling others that BP is great . 

I just checked your stats .I know you are doing very poor who drives only low tier tanks . 

Sorry if u think I am insulting you . 

When was the last time you see someone driving BP on battlefield . This become a rare tank to see now .

You posted a old screenshot and giving me lecture notes that it's a great tank . 

It's a good  tank but  which need urgent buff for its top speed  otherwise it won't helpful for teammates when they needed help at right time.  

Pitorkas #67 Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:44 PM

3 de Asada Con Todo

• Players
  • 62996 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Postrajkumarukku, on 27 October 2016 - 10:37 AM, said:

in that case why are posting some old screenshots and telling others that BP is great . 

I just checked your stats .I know you are doing very poor who drives only low tier tanks . 

Sorry if u think I am insulting you . 

When was the last time you see someone driving BP on battlefield . This become a rare tank to see now .

You posted a old screenshot and giving me lecture notes that it's a great tank . 

It's a good  tank but  which need urgent buff for its top speed  otherwise it won't helpful for teammates when they needed help at right time.  

Man so much fuss. U plainly sucked at the BP. 281 battle at 44% has nothing to do with fast tanks. Reality is you never learn to play it. 

I have tanks that I never learn to play (SPIC, T54 lwwt) and that does not mean they suck. IS ME THAT SUCK IN IT!!!

What is really sucks are the players at tier 7 and the amount of good players playing OP tanks in that tier. 

Ominous_Titan #68 Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:04 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13664 battles

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 27 October 2016 - 06:10 PM, said:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

michaeltsoon #69 Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:10 PM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 39538 battles
  • [HATED]
Such a bunch of morons..... Cpt Cheez was trying to prove a point in that the BP WAS competitive when HE played it, and nothing in ANY of his posts does it say the screenshot was recent, or the BP is still good whatsoever. The toxic level on this forum really stresses me out. Cpt why not send me a platoon invite some time? We can kick some windowlickers' butts in my shiny new LTTB.

Administrative Officer of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

My stats

michaeltsoon #70 Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:11 PM

• Players
  • 39538 battles
  • [HATED]

Oh wait... you know what? Just to prove all you arrogant unicums wrong I'm gonna start grinding the Brit Heavy line myself. Being a half decent player if I can't get green stats in ANY of them I'll quit the Forums. Got the courage to accept the challenge?

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

My stats

Cerinade #71 Posted 27 October 2016 - 09:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4081 battles

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 27 October 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

Oh wait... you know what? Just to prove all you arrogant unicums wrong I'm gonna start grinding the Brit Heavy line myself. Being a half decent player if I can't get green stats in ANY of them I'll quit the Forums. Got the courage to accept the challenge?

The green stats thing is the same as Raj's ace or mastery thing... if it's a bad tank it should be easier to get green stats or a ace or mastery badge 

ahredstealth #72 Posted 27 October 2016 - 09:16 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 27 October 2016 - 02:11 PM, said:

I don't see how anyone can accept a challenge of you doing something other then yourself...  This seems like a silly post to make.  Good Luck, Have Fun.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

CptCheez #73 Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:38 PM

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View Postrajkumarukku, on 27 October 2016 - 02:37 PM, said:

I didn't say the BP is great.  I said it WAS great.  See how different words have different meanings?  And once again, I have to point out that I was NOT REPLYING TO YOU.  I was replying to SOMEONE ELSE who said that the Black Prince was NEVER a good tank.

Are you sure that was my stats you checked and not someone else?  Because I have to ask you: Where exactly in my stats do you see that I'm "doing very poor" or driving "only low tier tanks"?  My Average tier is 7.04, and the vast majority of my tank stats are light or dark purple.

"Win Rate 62.85%. Above 97.72%  of all players from "North America"  whose stats were checked (including yours, btw)"

Here's my tier breakdown:

omine, sans-serif;background:none;">TIER BREAKDOWN

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Win Rate 65.96 60.08 66.24 67.85 62.88 61.1 62.8 62.78 62.25 62.7
Battles 47 243 631 650 1083 1599 2226 2711 2739 705
% 0.37% 1.92% 4.99% 5.14% 8.57% 12.66% 17.62% 21.46% 21.68% 5.58%
Avg Damage 283 355 534 755 951 1181 1559 1865 2393 2728

Not a single tier under 60% WR, with more than 60% of my total games having been played in tiers 7-9.  A mere 12% of my games have been played in Tiers 1-4.  Where's the "only low tier tanks" part in that?  Or the "doing very poor" part?  

If you honestly think those stats are "very poor" and "only low tier", I'm really excited to hear what you think doing well looks like.  I can't WAIT to hear this.

Edited by CptCheez, 27 October 2016 - 10:42 PM.

Jinx___ #74 Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:06 PM

Pringle And Ready To Single

• Players
  • 24522 battles
  • [RGN]
Just lurking around the forums as usual and...yeah Cheez is right on all this. Seems like this entire thing is a "you" problem, OP

EFLICK72 #75 Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:58 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6935 battles
Yo Cheez, stop wasting your time. He still hasn't gotten the fact your comment wasnt addressed to him, but a response to another person entirely.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #76 Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 28 October 2016 - 01:41 AM, said:

Massage me in the game . 

Let's play some in platoon .

Excuse my words in this post because my English is bad .I don't know what that works really means to others . since I don't know how to express in indirect manner. 

I don't  think I am a bad English talking person  . there are many players in NA server who are very bad than me . 

michaeltsoon #77 Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:38 AM

• Players
  • 39538 battles
  • [HATED]

View Postrajkumarukku, on 27 October 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:

Massage me in the game . 

Let's play some in platoon .

Excuse my words in this post because my English is bad .I don't know what that works really means to others . since I don't know how to express in indirect manner. 

I don't  think I am a bad English talking person  . there are many players in NA server who are very bad than me . 

Sure. Hit me up at around 2 EST tomorrow (Friday). I'll be starting from the Medium III.

My stats

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #78 Posted 28 October 2016 - 02:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 28 October 2016 - 01:41 AM, said:

You can try British heavy line and make good stats but don't  need to leave for anyone .never do.

CptCheez #79 Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:51 AM

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View PostEFLICK72, on 27 October 2016 - 07:58 PM, said:

Yo Cheez, stop wasting your time. He still hasn't gotten the fact your comment wasnt addressed to him, but a response to another person entirely.

I'm still really curious how he looked at my stats and determined that I'm "doing very poor who drives only low tier tanks ."

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #80 Posted 28 October 2016 - 05:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

Someone close this thread . 

I am sorry for my comments . 

How can I delete this .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users