5 replies to this topic

mlacunza #1 Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:42 AM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 28351 battles
  • [DBLAT]
This user

CykaBlyat68

Is spammer, please search last messages today and check, please block him!

Saludos!

NateDawg2k16 #2 Posted 31 October 2016 - 12:06 PM

All Hail Dogface, The Great One

• Players
  • 10175 battles
  • [META]

View PostCykaBlyat68, on 31 October 2016 - 06:43 AM, said:

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And Id like to take a minute just sit right there Ill tell you how I became the croc hunter of a country called Australia
In the suburbs of Melbourne born and raised In the zoo is where I spent most of my days Taking out, handling, cleaning animal poo And all handling dangerous wildlife too When a couple of crocs who were up in no good Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my wife got scared And said youre moving with your crew and documentary to Port Douglas!
I whistled for a boat and when it came near the Licensplate said STINGRAY and had a barb in the mirror If anything I could say that this boat was rare But I thought "naw forget it, crikeys to Port Douglas!"
I pulled up to the reef about seven or eight And I yelled to the stingry "Crikeys! Smell you later!" He looked at me square and shot the barb through my chest And now I'm dead in the ocean next to the Stingrays nest!

Odd, no one is laughing.

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have.

this dude is on to me... 

He's part of the Society! - Seal

awesomeplayer9690 #3 Posted 31 October 2016 - 12:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19102 battles
  • [WG]

View PostCykaBlyat68, on 31 October 2016 - 04:43 AM, said:

Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And Id like to take a minute just sit right there Ill tell you how I became the croc hunter of a country called Australia
In the suburbs of Melbourne born and raised In the zoo is where I spent most of my days Taking out, handling, cleaning animal poo And all handling dangerous wildlife too When a couple of crocs who were up in no good Started making trouble in my neighbourhood I got in one little fight and my wife got scared And said youre moving with your crew and documentary to Port Douglas!
I whistled for a boat and when it came near the Licensplate said STINGRAY and had a barb in the mirror If anything I could say that this boat was rare But I thought "naw forget it, crikeys to Port Douglas!"
I pulled up to the reef about seven or eight And I yelled to the stingry "Crikeys! Smell you later!" He looked at me square and shot the barb through my chest And now I'm dead in the ocean next to the Stingrays nest!

It rhymes!

"The greatest gift is time. Giving time is giving away part of your life that you'll never get back." - Anonymous

"Can't get ammo-racked if I bring no ammo"

[HOW TO] Stat Signature |

CelticVoivod #4 Posted 31 October 2016 - 12:43 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33707 battles
  • [KRONO]

View Postmlacunza, on 31 October 2016 - 11:42 AM, said:

This user

CykaBlyat68

Is spammer, please search last messages today and check, please block him!

Report as spam.

Ignore.

Move on.

No need to start a thread about it.

KELL - TICK - VOY - VOD.

WE ARE KRONOS.

Faber711 #5 Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:46 PM

Casual Coffee drinking tanker

• Players
  • 15295 battles
  • [SVJG]

View Postawesomeplayer9690, on 31 October 2016 - 04:14 AM, said:

It rhymes!

crocodile hunter?the guy from NatGeo?
I'm just really tired right now, but I can't stop going forward right now.I have to keep moving forward to be better at things even if i'm tired of being look down upon.

bwalker0312 #6 Posted 31 October 2016 - 01:50 PM

Player Hater

• Players
  • 42848 battles
  • [-TK]
It's a dj jazzy Jeff and fresh prince song remake
TmKZSr2.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users