Reticle on RhmB gun way off

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Majikthize42 #1 Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18188 battles
  • [SLACK]
The gun takes at least 3 seconds longer to settle than indicated by the reticle. I routinely have rounds off by a country mile when the reticle has "settled". Also, missed the side of a tank from 10 feet away. ??? Fix please.

KickingNinja #2 Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7670 battles
  • [ATLS]
Nah, you missed because of RNG. cant fix that, 

KempBushThe3rd #3 Posted 31 October 2016 - 09:58 PM

How to Git Gud, Step 1: Don't spawn on the wrong team.

• Players
  • 12336 battles
  • [FLEET]

RNG.

And the aim time is only a third of the time it takes to go from maximum bloom to zero bloom.

WARNING: The player "KempBushThe3rd" is no longer active. This is the last message he has left us:

"I've supported this game for too long. There are too many frustrations with playing this game. And I believe that it's not worth playing anymore. This is not because of Update 3.8. I have been losing interest in this game for a while now. I believe that it is time for me to put the game down and finally move on with life. A big thanks to the forums for helping me on the road to 60%, and sometimes giving me a good laugh. o7."

Posit1ve_ #4 Posted 31 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 26665 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostMajikthize42, on 31 October 2016 - 03:45 PM, said:

The gun takes at least 3 seconds longer to settle than indicated by the reticle. I routinely have rounds off by a country mile when the reticle has "settled". Also, missed the side of a tank from 10 feet away. ??? Fix please.

Working as intended comrade.

Even before the recent nerf, Borsig was pretty inaccurate. It's more so now. But if you're doing it right, it shouldn't matter too much, since ideally you'd be sitting still fully aimed on some hill in the back of your spawn, totally unspotted, laughing maniacally as each of your [edited]deletes like half the health of some unsuspecting enemy tank.

242 tanks in the garage! (Pretty sure only Crusader6 has a larger garage)

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users