• Please log in to reply
703 replies to this topic

BorisBaddenov #681 Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:27 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24603 battles
  • [NOGUD]
Im in just this moment :)

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

_WarSwine #682 Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:47 PM

Private

• Players
  • 32214 battles
  • [SRT]
Yup I am in now as well.  Happy tanking

Master_of_the_larks #683 Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 42146 battles
  • [TOES]
Finally!

FitzhughGoode #684 Posted 02 November 2016 - 02:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 105803 battles
  • [FUXII]
Got in.  Account seems fine.  Only quibble, ping is all over the place.  4 battles, 50/50.

FitzhughGoode #685 Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:02 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 105803 battles
  • [FUXII]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 02 November 2016 - 02:23 PM, said:

I am in. I am really disappointed in some of the community members. Freaking out over premium time when you are given 48hrs free from every single update. If complaining while already being compensated triggers you then you need to take a long hard look at your life and make some personal decisions. Very dissapointed in some of you.

Second this.

someguyfromPitt #686 Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:08 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 49168 battles
  • [III]

Ok it works on Android  

I can quit my life as player037566423 but i may return. I was a 80% unicom for my first 20 matches and i think i can make the top 10 using the T18 for damage.  

Well now ill go back to being SomeGuyFromPitt.

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140, Grille, BätChät 

There is only one TD and 183 is her name. 

I drive Joseph Stallon (IS) tanks for the win.

Turd___Ferguson #687 Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:18 PM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [0081]

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 02 November 2016 - 10:08 AM, said:

Ok it works on Android

I can quit my life as player037566423 but i may return. I was a 80% unicom for my first 20 matches and i think i can make the top 10 using the T18 for damage.

Well now ill go back to being SomeGuyFromPitt.

And wrecking poor Dimzzy.

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

someguyfromPitt #688 Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:33 PM

Jeez Louise that one bounced

• Players
  • 49168 battles
  • [III]

I did see him my first game in.  

Edited by someguyfromPitt, 02 November 2016 - 03:34 PM.

Tier 10's: FV 183, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T57, M48, IS-4, IS-7, T-62a, Obj 140, Grille, BätChät 

There is only one TD and 183 is her name. 

I drive Joseph Stallon (IS) tanks for the win.

rich750us #689 Posted 02 November 2016 - 03:57 PM

Private

• Players
  • 39611 battles
  • [DAZE]
Im in as well!

Kuleana #690 Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:28 PM

Hawaiian Warrior

• Players
  • 23765 battles
  • [HI808]

I am in. I am really disappointed in some of the community members. Freaking out over premium time when you are given 48hrs free from every single update. If complaining while already being compensated triggers you then you need to take a long hard look at your life and make some personal decisions. Very dissapointed in some of you.

​I doubt anyone really wanted to disappoint you. For some households with multiple family users premium time can get costly. Nowhere in the intro to this disaster did anyone from WG say they are sorry and they will make sure everyone with premium time is compensated. Think of the travelers that shell out internet time at their hotels to play only to sit up all night reading how so many of the players here have multiple accounts.

Qwertyuiop_55 #691 Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16989 battles
  • [T0ES]

beautifully put , sir

D1sc01nf3rn0 #692 Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 25966 battles
  • [66AR]

Ahhhh... I'm in... the earth is still rotating on its axis. Phew!

CptCheez #693 Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:34 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View PostKuleana, on 02 November 2016 - 12:28 PM, said:

​I doubt anyone really wanted to disappoint you. For some households with multiple family users premium time can get costly. Nowhere in the intro to this disaster did anyone from WG say they are sorry and they will make sure everyone with premium time is compensated. Think of the travelers that shell out internet time at their hotels to play only to sit up all night reading how so many of the players here have multiple accounts.

"disaster"?  Really dude?  Talk about ridiculous hyperbole.  Earthquakes in Haiti are a disaster.  This was...a hiccup.

If you're part of a household with multiple family users, then you should already know that you already receive premium time compensation every time the server goes down for update maintenance . In fact, it's the very first notification you get in-game when you log in after an update.

Edited by CptCheez, 02 November 2016 - 04:35 PM.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

Kuleana #694 Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:42 PM

Hawaiian Warrior

• Players
  • 23765 battles
  • [HI808]

View PostCptCheez, on 02 November 2016 - 04:34 PM, said:

"disaster"?  Really dude?  Talk about ridiculous hyperbole.  Earthquakes in Haiti are a disaster.  This was...a hiccup.

If you're part of a household with multiple family users, then you should already know that you already receive premium time compensation every time the server goes down for update maintenance . In fact, it's the very first notification you get in-game when you log in after an update.

​I am actually a single user who doesn't care about the cost of premium times. My point was to address the fact that someone can actually be disappointed in other people's choice to complain. I read all kinds of complaints now only to find out most of you are complaining about yourselves trashing this place with multiple accounts to practice in.

By the way, Dude, does it say that compensation will happen in a notification before the update takes place? Not sure if you were there but most of the users with one account were not able to log in to see that notification.

Have a good day.

CptCheez #695 Posted 02 November 2016 - 04:57 PM

This Space Intentionally Left Blank

• Players
  • 15398 battles

View PostKuleana, on 02 November 2016 - 12:42 PM, said:

​I am actually a single user who doesn't care about the cost of premium times. My point was to address the fact that someone can actually be disappointed in other people's choice to complain. I read all kinds of complaints now only to find out most of you are complaining about yourselves trashing this place with multiple accounts to practice in.

By the way, Dude, does it say that compensation will happen in a notification before the update takes place? Not sure if you were there but most of the users with one account were not able to log in to see that notification.

I believe you have misunderstood the issue that was taking place yesterday.  When many people couldn't log in after the update went live, it was actually WG themselves (Senator_Ratbat, in fact) who suggested they make NEW accounts to see if THOSE accounts could log in.  This was an attempt to isolate the login issue to new or existing/old accounts.  This isn't people complaining about their "practice accounts".

And no, as I said, that notification comes up the very first time you login after an update if you have an existing Premium account.  It's the very first thing you see when you login.  How can one seen an in-game notification before they login to the game?  That comment doesn't even make any sense.  I was there, I have one account, and the first thing I saw when I logged in this morning was an in-game notification that my Premium Account had been extended to compensate for the server downtime.  Just like it does with every update.

"When the going gets tough and the stomach acids flow, 
The cold wind of conformity is nipping at your nose.
When some trendy new atrocity has brought you to your knees
Come with us we'll sail the Seas of Cheese."

Kuleana #696 Posted 02 November 2016 - 07:31 PM

Hawaiian Warrior

• Players
  • 23765 battles
  • [HI808]

View PostCptCheez, on 02 November 2016 - 04:57 PM, said:

I believe you have misunderstood the issue that was taking place yesterday.  When many people couldn't log in after the update went live, it was actually WG themselves (Senator_Ratbat, in fact) who suggested they make NEW accounts to see if THOSE accounts could log in.  This was an attempt to isolate the login issue to new or existing/old accounts.  This isn't people complaining about their "practice accounts".

And no, as I said, that notification comes up the very first time you login after an update if you have an existing Premium account.  It's the very first thing you see when you login.  How can one seen an in-game notification before they login to the game?  That comment doesn't even make any sense.  I was there, I have one account, and the first thing I saw when I logged in this morning was an in-game notification that my Premium Account had been extended to compensate for the server downtime.  Just like it does with every update.

Aloha CptCheez

I thought I already dismissed you when I told you to have a nice day. I can see now you are some sort of moderator with community feedback so I guess it must be your position to try to prove your point and continue this frivolous conversation. If you were bored like I was reading all the posts in this thread you would have seen many users talking about their other accounts. Not newly created ones. But their Mothers, brothers kids all of which they must be sharing passwords. One doesn't have to see an in game notification. Many people went straight to the forum for answers and questions because I assume that is probably the best thing to do. When they did it disappointed some people. That's where this conversation started. Of course WG can always send an e-mail to everyone. It's good to know that you are a premium account user. At least we know you support this game financially as well as most of us do.

Happy Battles. If you would like to continue this conversation PM me and I'll be happy to share my phone number with you.

Respectfully,

Kuleana

michaeltsoon #697 Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:17 PM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 35925 battles
  • [HATED]

View PostKuleana, on 02 November 2016 - 02:31 PM, said:

Aloha CptCheez

I thought I already dismissed you when I told you to have a nice day. I can see now you are some sort of moderator with community feedback so I guess it must be your position to try to prove your point and continue this frivolous conversation. If you were bored like I was reading all the posts in this thread you would have seen many users talking about their other accounts. Not newly created ones. But their Mothers, brothers kids all of which they must be sharing passwords. One doesn't have to see an in game notification. Many people went straight to the forum for answers and questions because I assume that is probably the best thing to do. When they did it disappointed some people. That's where this conversation started. Of course WG can always send an e-mail to everyone. It's good to know that you are a premium account user. At least we know you support this game financially as well as most of us do.

Happy Battles. If you would like to continue this conversation PM me and I'll be happy to share my phone number with you.

Respectfully,

Kuleana

They're probably just saying that so they don't get a ban for violating the EULA

https://en.wikipedia...ural_Revolution

Data/Video Analyof [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left" - Bertrand Russell 

My stats

Kuleana #698 Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:03 PM

Hawaiian Warrior

• Players
  • 23765 battles
  • [HI808]

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 02 November 2016 - 08:17 PM, said:

They're probably just saying that so they don't get a ban for violating the EULA

https://en.wikipedia...ural_Revolution

Exactly!

VonMiller58 #699 Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:32 PM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32174 battles
  • [JFGF]

come hang out....Im parachuting into matches in my Tetrarch as we speak...its glorious

mid tiers are a mess for some reason

o...:...:I:...:...o

iCrystalizze #700 Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 40535 battles
  • [WOGD]

:facepalm:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users