I cannot log in to server. I paid for premium time that is being wasted. kind of XXXXX

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

ScumbagJuJu #21 Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:34 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25321 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Really stealth. Last I remember you get two days free premium time to compensate anyway so you have 0 to complain about. Please sit the [edited]back down. Only when it's been 48hrs will people have a legitimate complaint.

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

Turd___Ferguson #22 Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:36 PM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [0081]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 02 November 2016 - 08:34 AM, said:

Really stealth. Last I remember you get two days free premium time to compensate anyway so you have 0 to complain about. Please sit the [edited]back down. Only when it's been 48hrs will people have a legitimate complaint.

And even then, we've always gotten two days of free premium and no update that I've been here for has taken two days, so I would argue they've prepaid for this screw up.  And yes, I have premium time I'm losing right now as well.

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

ToXiCEngel #23 Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 22401 battles
  • [WRPGZ]
I've had a premium account since I started playing Blitz. When I log in after an update there is always a notice saying something like this: Effect on Premium Time extended for server downtime. . . This is in addition to the 2 free days of premium time offered to everyone. I'm not worried about getting short changed because premium account members are automatically compensated for server downtime.

stealth_mashu #24 Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:48 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 60027 battles
  • [MASHU]

ok i feel better now sorry i spazzzzzed.......................

my diaper was full:mellow:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is an unsponsored public service announcement.

Yesterday, November 1st, 2016, Wargaming released patch update 3.3.0 live to all platforms. The update was a minor update, only a few balance changes, bug fixes, and one new, simple feature.

However, something went wrong during the updating process and the majority of players can no longer log into their accounts. New accounts will work flawlessly, and accounts that are not played often will work without a snag, with the exception of a small bug with winrates where winrates would change far more than normal. Some peo[e are also being randomly logged off while playing, which is if they can even log in, some people's battle counts are screwed up, and some people are experiencing heavy dropoffs in winrate for no apparent reason.

This error manifests itself in the following way:

1. Client login sits at "connecting..." for about 20-30 seconds

2. Error box pops up with "Failed to connect" or "Unknown error occurred"

3. This cannot be bypassed, no amount of retrying, reinstalling, or rebooting will fix the issue.

This is an error not on Apple's, Google's, or any other company distributing the update's part, but on WarGaming. Somewhere in the servers, something went wrong, heavens knows what, and now any player who has accessed their account recently (I'd estimate within one week) is unable to log in, with some exceptions. Players with accounts on other regions that go unused most of the time will see this issue. If you have the error, don't panic. WG is likely working overtime to fix this error.

What can oneself do to help? Anyone who has the issue should refrain from posting a thread about it. If anyone knows what could be the root cause, please share it with WG or the forums.

If you have the issue, there is practically nothing you could do yourself to fix it.

So, my message to any and all players facing the issue is to just wait it out. WG cannot afford to continually lock out players, as few online players means less income from gold, premium, and shop purchases. They will lose money if they let this issue drag on for long. They will likely have the issue fixed within a day or two.

Don't panic, your accounts will most likely not be damaged, deleted, or suspended due to this event.

This has been a Public Service Announcement.

[MASHU] TEAMSPEAK  mashu.teamspeak3.com:3736  come visit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users