resiliency stress rage rage quit bouncing back mental toughness mental wellness

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

I_am_the_worden #21 Posted 26 February 2017 - 02:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7214 battles
  • [JFGF]
I think I'm going to steal your post and use it in future training. Just watched your tutorial video, maybe WG could take RT and incorporate it into a tutorial. Have your basic and advanced skills which would be the physical aspect of the game; then have a third with the mental side incorporating RT. 

Edited by I_am_the_worden, 26 February 2017 - 02:52 AM.

fsidesmith #22 Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:07 PM

Average Sergeant

• Players
  • 19432 battles
  • [KAIJU]

View PostVikkoTheTusken, on 07 November 2016 - 06:07 PM, said:

My daughter still plays. It's all good. Triarii was a better fit for me as a player and working towards enlisting in their outfit was a goal for some time. Every few weekends or so, I make it a point to platoon with her. She'll never turn down some platoon time if I ask. If she isn't playing Agar.io or Minecraft Lite, I usually ask "Platoon Boom"?  She'll never turn me down. :)

I posted a video with her an I goofing around in training rooms...

This. Here is a gem - an Easter egg if you will - I am pleased to come across in the forums. Well said, well played VikkoTheTusken.

"MEDIOCRITY AT ITS FINEST!!!"                     Signature by Panbun

VikkoTheTusken #23 Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:17 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19179 battles
  • [III-H]

View Postfsidesmith, on 13 March 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

This. Here is a gem - an Easter egg if you will - I am pleased to come across in the forums. Well said, well played VikkoTheTusken.

ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users