blitzchat chat bugs online

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

flamingsword1 #1 Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10729 battles
  • [SKILL]

I love the app and all, it's pretty useful because it keeps track of all my conversations history, even long after they've disapeared from the Garage chat, and messages sent to me don't randomly self delete before they get to me.

But, there is few big problem. Ever since I got the app on my phone, I always show up online ingame, so long as my phone is on, even if the app is closed or my phone is asleep, and it makes me look like a jerk when I get messages and toon request and I don't reply even though it says I'm online. 

Please change it so that I don't show up online if I exit out of the app or the app is closed, and have the the green online dot by the player's name be yellow (as in idle) if they only have the blitz chat open, not the game, so difference is distinguished.

Also, the chat app still sends me notifications when I'm actually playing the game and someone sends me a message, it's really annoying in the middle of a battle or while I'm having conversation in garage when a notification keeps popping, 

And of course, like 90% of the app reviews, please finally add clan chat to the app

Edited by flamingsword1, 18 November 2016 - 10:58 PM.

Official Ambassador of the [SKILL] Clan.  Current goal is to reach Unicorn status! 

ヾ(o`ε´o)ノ

Favorite tanks owned: VK 28.01, Sp1c, Indien pz, Leopard 1, Hetzer, Stug, Nashorn, Borsig, Cromwell Berlin, Comet, Alecto, At 2, T-34-85, T-44, T-54, IS6, Type 62 Dragon (<3), T6 Batmobile (⌐■_■)

WipWapJaws #2 Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:06 PM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 28853 battles
It's still not available for iPhone right?

flamingsword1 #3 Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10729 battles
  • [SKILL]

View PostWipWapJaws, on 18 November 2016 - 05:06 PM, said:

It's still not available for iPhone right?

yep

Official Ambassador of the [SKILL] Clan.  Current goal is to reach Unicorn status! 

ヾ(o`ε´o)ノ

Favorite tanks owned: VK 28.01, Sp1c, Indien pz, Leopard 1, Hetzer, Stug, Nashorn, Borsig, Cromwell Berlin, Comet, Alecto, At 2, T-34-85, T-44, T-54, IS6, Type 62 Dragon (<3), T6 Batmobile (⌐■_■)

_Stark_Wolf_ #4 Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14709 battles
lol, idk how many times i was just doing hw with my phone by me, and my watch is just buzzing and buzzing cuz all the notifications i get from the app.

Now if you got triggered by me (for whatever reason) and you're angry, here is what I'll be like while you cry!

RoadKutter #5 Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:40 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 20159 battles
  • [III-H]
Yes thats true. If there was only a different colour light to indicate the someone is using  the app. And while you're at it please add a platoon indicator as well.  Please release it on ios so I can chat with the majority of people who use apple.

If you give a man fire, he will be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Also tagged with blitzchat, chat, bugs, online

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users