Aerial View of Battle

Aerial Twister Cup View

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fsidesmith #1 Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:55 PM

Average Sergeant

• Players
  • 19434 battles

I am dropping a thread about the "drone's eye view" shown during the Twister Cup battle. That was super cool! We got to get that into Blitz for sure. I picture the feature being available after your tank gets knocked out in battle...and just as we are able to toggle between each of our team member's tank views, it would be great to toggle to that aerial view too.

https://youtu.be/yN0YxNPfEmQ

If you haven't seen the Twister Cup finals, check it out some of the battle shots from the broadcast (minutes 3:15 and 8:00 are examples if you can't wait to watch the whole thing).

For update 3.4? Or 3.5 maybe? Please?

Thanks in advance. And big props to all those guys that participated in making the broadcast. And Bushka was a great announcer. :)

Edited by fsidesmith, 20 November 2016 - 06:03 PM.

"MEDIOCRITY AT ITS FINEST!!!"                     Signature by Panbun

eddie13_ #2 Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:02 PM

Supreme Leader

• Players
  • 18405 battles
It's available for computer-blitz.

Tanis_10 #3 Posted 20 November 2016 - 07:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15097 battles
Was thinking same thing. Would be awesome to have that view if knocked out earlier in match. Great to see how teams move together....or on the weekends, how they split and everyone goes their own direction. LOL

While driving you become hyper alert to surroundings identifying escape routes, and good defensive positions, and realize crap I'm in my car not a tank.

Also tagged with Aerial, Twister Cup, View

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users