(Seasons) Greetings Commanders!
Another holiday season is around. Time for gifts, family, vacation, gaming, and of course your various trees to hang random stuff on. So we would like for you to create your best Blitz inspired ornament for our tree. This is run pretty much the same as last year. You will also notice that we removed the 18 and up requirement. Make sure to read the rules carefully and follow them. Anything done outside of the rules will not be eligible for the contest.
Please, put your best effort into your ornaments. If you want it to be considered for the contest or simply placed on our tree, make it count. Paper cutouts probably won't make it onto the tree. Well, unless it is some awesome paper craft.
Contest Period Begins on Thursday, December 1st, 2016
Entries must be postmarked by Wednesday, December 14th, 2016
Entries received after Tuesday, December 20th 2016 will not be accepted or considered for prizing.
Here's how it works:
The top 5 winners will receive a T-54 Prototype w/Slot and 5 Days Premium Time.
- Ornaments should be 1-6 inches in height (not including hanger) and ready to hang.
- Ornaments should approximately weigh a half pound or less in weight.
- Ornament must be able to hang on the tree without extra support.
You can glue any objects to make your ornament decorative – be creative! Some examples are: glitter, ribbon, stars, cotton balls, etc.
- No glass, sharp and/or other breakable materials.
- The use of recycled and natural materials is encouraged.
- Ornaments must be in compliant with the Submission Requirements
Only one entry per Account.
- Friends and family can assist in the creation of the ornament!
- Enclose a description of your ornament with your username.
- Ornaments will be viewed close up so details are important.
Please send your Ornament submission to the address listed below:
Wargaming America - WoTB Christmas Contest
P.O. Box 8250
*Please ensure that your ornament is safely packaged for delivery. Wargaming is not held responsible for any lost or damaged Ornaments during the delivery process.
Please see the full list of rules here:
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below and I'll do my best to answer them all.