Introduction

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

del1018134113 #1 Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12075 battles
  • [602TB]

So uh I don't know where to start. I named it 602nd Tank Battalion because I thought that would be unique. Not as unique as I initially thought because there are other Tank Battalion clans but it's still a good name. Really I don't care who joins my clan but I would appreciate if anyone would do so. I really need help getting up the Supply Levels. Why do I not delete it and join another clan? Well because I like the name I picked, spent a lot of saved up Gold to make it, and really think I should have more incentive to platoon with clan mates. Since the Supply Level is so low platooning will help get that up faster. Again at this point I don't care how good or bad you are. However, I would prefer good players over bad ones. This isn't meant to recruit but to introduce my clan. So besides what I already said I will state that it is meant to be a sort of average player clan with decent/good players fighting together to destroy the enemy. Basically win the battle each and every day. Though technically that won't always happen, winning the battle, the goal is to fight as hard as possible and hopefully win. But fighting hard isn't the only thing for you must fight smart as well. Platooning is something I should and will utilize if I can get more members. It allows for better fighting.

(And could someone please help me get a moderator to delete my other topics. I really am confused on how to talk to one.)

Edited by LightningSword2, 07 December 2016 - 06:25 PM.

DeadlyAZNS #2 Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5402 battles
  • [KR0N0]
Join another clan. Yours is just 1 of several thousand clans.

DeadlyAZNS #3 Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5402 battles
  • [KR0N0]
Join another clan. Yours is just 1 of several thousand clans.

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:42 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24605 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostLightningSword2, on 07 December 2016 - 10:28 AM, said:

But the gold I spent on it will have been wasted. I don't want to waste it. Plus I won't platoon with them clan mates in another clan at all. Haven't platooned with any of the few in mine because they don't have the tanks I have. (Did platoon with The_Edge_Slicer but not much.)

You are going to be quite successful.  

A good leader has the tanks his members have.  Not the other way around.  Your first post in this thread, and now this reply are not at all inspiring.  Why would someone want to join *your* clan over some other clan?  You've made no argument to that point.    Rather you've explained to me at least, why I would not want to join you.   

You must not have many tanks because you are unable to platoon with your current clan members.

You state that you would only platoon with members of your clan, and then turn around and say you don't platoon with them anyway.

You say that for now you will take players with any stats, but imply later that would change.

You want folks to join but you make it sound .. meh 

If you want to have a successful clan, then you need to make a strong argument that convinces folks to join.  And you will need strong leadership to keep your members once you grow. Look at the things other clans have posted to get members.  Gather ideas from several different threads and put together a good advertisement (because that's what it is) that will convey what your clan is all about.  Don't apologize for the clan name, celebrate it.  Make up a story of the origin - or an epic novel of the exploits of the great 602!

If you want to do this, and not fail - get serious.

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users