Next one! (Part of a set)
Overall Result: Meh.
Tournament Requirements (Out of my control...for now)
- Groups of 8 with best of 3 format
- 1 Winning team per group
- Prize Amounts (Scaled to the max number of participating teams)
- Team Size 7-9
- Tier X must be included
- All maps must be Supremacy Mode
- Must use all maps that can be Supremacy Mode
- Moving registration timings to later in the to see if it helps.
- Seeing what happens when we have multiple Tournament registrations open at the same time.
- Trying a Saturday tournament instead of just a Sunday one.
- Trying to announce multiple tournaments earlier
Known / Reported Issues:
[Known Issue] Registration issues - we have had reports of issues that either prevented or delayed invitations to people preventing them from participating or creating a team in time.
- I have been informed that this is supposed to have been fixed.
[Reported Issue] Not being invited to a match - We have had a report that after the first battle a team did not receive another invite for the second battle and automatically lost.
- I have not seen any additional reports of this happening so I am calling it fixed until more reports come in.
- [FEATURE] Team Deletion / Registration Closing - All teams that have not claimed a spot in the tournament itself when either the registration time is up or the tournament hits the maximum number of teams allowed, will be deleted from the "waiting/pending" list. Also hitting the maximum number of allowed team closes the registration period. Even if one of the teams cancels and we drop below the maximum.
- This is currently a feature but please continue to leave feedback.
- Did anyone experience any AFK/Less than 5 member teams?
- What would be more beneficial to you for finding out about tournaments? "Future Tournaments" in game? or an out of game news article?
- How was the starting time? Too early?
If there is anything else you'd like to leave feedback on. That is what this thread is for!
Overall Feedback Gathered so far:
- Lots of AFKs this time. (34% of Quarterfinals were AFK vs AFK)
- Looks like Morning timings or the quantity of tournaments need to be looked at
- Possible registration timing changes to combat AFK
- Look at instructional article on timings. Some times that are displayed sync to the device's local time and this confuses people
Edited by CC_Sly, 19 December 2016 - 07:57 PM.