Next one! (Part of a set)
This one will be running alongside the Tier 10 one.
Overall Result: Standard
Tournament Requirements (Out of my control...for now)
- Groups of 8 with best of 3 format
- 1 Winning team per group
- Prize Amounts (Scaled to the max number of participating teams)
- Team Size 7-9
- Tier VII must be included
- All maps must be included
- Moving registration timings to later in the to see if it helps
- Trying a weekday tournament to see how it performs
- Creating a non-Tier 10 tournament to allow more variety of players to participate
- Trying to announce multiple tournaments earlier
- Adding in Encounter to the rotation. This will have both Supremacy and Encounter maps avalible
Known / Reported Issues:
[Known Issue] Registration issues - we have had reports of issues that either prevented or delayed invitations to people preventing them from participating or creating a team in time.
- I have been informed that this is supposed to have been fixed.
[Reported Issue] Not being invited to a match - We have had a report that after the first battle a team did not receive another invite for the second battle and automatically lost.
- I have not seen any additional reports of this happening so I am calling it fixed until more reports come in.
- [FEATURE] Team Deletion / Registration Closing - All teams that have not claimed a spot in the tournament itself when either the registration time is up or the tournament hits the maximum number of teams allowed, will be deleted from the "waiting/pending" list. Also hitting the maximum number of allowed team closes the registration period. Even if one of the teams cancels and we drop below the maximum.
- This is currently a feature but please continue to leave feedback.
- Did anyone experience any AFK/Less than 5 member teams?
- What would be more beneficial to you for finding out about tournaments? "Future Tournaments" in game? or an out of game news article?
- How was the competition? Was Tier 7 a good place to hold the limit?
- How was the midweek torunament? Odd timings / Hard to schedule?
If there is anything else you'd like to leave feedback on. That is what this thread is for!
Overall Feedback Gathered so far:
- More prizing would be preferred
- More clear sets of rules (constant clear rules for these regular tournaments)
- Tier 7 seems to get more participation than Tier 10
- People prefer lower tiers?
- Less AFK vs AFK than the Tier 10 Brawl
Edited by CC_Sly, 04 January 2017 - 08:16 PM.