Arty Party: Acing the BT-7 Arty from the Start(y)

BT-7 Arty Ace Mastery Badge _War_Child_ Mines Map

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

_War_Child_ #1 Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:57 AM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35866 battles
  • [III-C]

I'd like to start this thread off by giving a shout out and BIG THANK YOU to Wargaming for giving us such a fun tank to play with at Tier III.  This is my first game in the BT-7 Arty which is our brand new FREE tank and I think it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship... 

WARNING! "_War_Child_ Bias" is present because I fall in love with any tank that gives me the Golden Ace in my very first game! 

There are SIX (6) BT-7 Arties on each side of this battle. LOL  :D

Please click here if you have trouble with the embed: https://youtu.be/wJpXnTwEMQ4

In truth, I haven't played the tank enough to know if it's truly a good tank, but I'm 100% through the first 3 games and I like what I see so far.  Only time and battles will tell if she'll stay faithful though :girl:

Please subscribe if you like what you see and be sure to leave any comments or questions either here in the thread, in a PM or on my YouTube channel.

Thank y'all for watching and I hope you have Happy Tanking!

_War_Child_

**EDITED** - This post was originally done in Comic Sans font, which apparently ticked everyone off and caused irreversible eye damage to at least 3 Triarii members.  I shall not make that mistake again.

Edited by _War_Child_, 16 December 2016 - 06:42 AM.

jjraidz #2 Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:29 AM

Doggo

• Players
  • 29717 battles
  • [WEAK]
Many font. Much unreadable

In the #1 clan in the North American Cluster

LAPPELduvide #3 Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:37 AM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24316 battles
  • [ANEKI]

View Postjjraidz, on 15 December 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:

Many font. Much unreadable

Looks like the "Declaration of Artypendence"

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

BOOMROCKA #4 Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:39 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18496 battles
  • [BNGER]

Good lordy, War Child! Knock it off with the comic sans and whatever that flirty, curly font is. Then you backhand us with a heart transition? This is a tank game for crying out loud, not a Barbie festival!

Cool video. I'm just bustin yer chops. But dude.

_Konkurs #5 Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15010 battles
  • [PNCR]
I bought  a twister camo for it :teethhappy:, just a heads up, AP is pretty much worse than HE and shouldn't be used a lot. 

Edited by HeIIocaust, 16 December 2016 - 05:48 AM.

Now if you got triggered by me (for whatever reason) and you're angry, here is what I'll be like while you cry!

_War_Child_ #6 Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:47 AM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35866 battles
  • [III-C]

Okay Okay Okay!  I hear ya.  No more Comic Sans font.  I was just trying to be "cool and hip" for the youngsters  :B

I'm glad you liked the video though. :great:  And for your information, the "heart transition" was me expressing my love for my new found friend - the BT-7 Arty.   :girl:

You can't deny my love!! :izmena:    The passion is too great!  :trollface:

Edited by _War_Child_, 16 December 2016 - 05:49 AM.

xnj #7 Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:52 AM

Space Cowboy

• Players
  • 16786 battles

View Post_War_Child_, on 16 December 2016 - 05:47 AM, said:

Okay Okay Okay!  I hear ya.  No more Comic Sans font.  I was just trying to be "cool and hip" for the youngsters  :B

I'm glad you liked the video though. :great:  And for your information, the "heart transition" was me expressing my love for my new found friend - the BT-7 Arty.   :girl:

You can't deny my love!! :izmena:    The passion is too great!  :trollface:

I would add the over usage of emotes to the list as well, my good sir

Nothing New

_War_Child_ #8 Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:57 AM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35866 battles
  • [III-C]

View Post_Lockjaw, on 15 December 2016 - 11:52 PM, said:

I would add the over usage of emotes to the list as well, my good sir

That was me trying to be funny - and give him something more to complain about.

IKissedCupid #9 Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:05 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20299 battles
I love this thing! I had a lot of joy on my first game too! 1000 damage, 6 kills and high caliber mastery. It's like a mix of everything fun and Russian. Like a KV-2 shrunken down and super fast.

WarHammer701 #10 Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11315 battles
Why is someone with 20,000+ battles playing in tier three anyway? You all cry  about us lower skilled coming to the higher tiers to play, which I don't out of respect for the higher tier players. Are lower tiers not for people learning the game? Then you get someone like you that comes in against a bunch of noobs, cleans house, and then thinks that his medal was such a big accomplishment. Guess what dude, it's not. It's kinda like the NBA playing against high school. Until people stop complaining about who comes into tiers IX & X I will hold my ground on you guys coming to the lower tiers. 
1011700835.png

_War_Child_ #11 Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:17 AM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35866 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostJaggedPanda, on 16 December 2016 - 12:08 AM, said:

Why is someone with 20,000+ battles playing in tier three anyway? You all cry  about us lower skilled coming to the higher tiers to play, which I don't out of respect for the higher tier players. Are lower tiers not for people learning the game? Then you get someone like you that comes in against a bunch of noobs, cleans house, and then thinks that his medal was such a big accomplishment. Guess what dude, it's not. It's kinda like the NBA playing against high school. Until people stop complaining about who comes into tiers IX & X I will hold my ground on you guys coming to the lower tiers. 

Well, I see what you're saying about the low tiers and all, but I personally play the game for fun and this tank is new, free and FUN so I'm gonna play it.  There are certainly inexperienced players at all levels, but if someone has made it through to levels IX or X, then they should have at least SOME SKILL or KNOWLEDGE of proper gameplay to justify being there.  However, you're right about higher skilled players not spending a ton of time in the lower tiers clubbing the newcomers.

On this particular video, I'm not really boasting about my Ace so much as I am giving folks a gameplay review of the tank itself.  I only received the Ace in my first game because the tank is brand new and the bar is pretty low right now.  By this time tomorrow, you'll probably need to almost double my damage to get the Ace.  So, you are right on that point as well - me achieving the Ace Mastery Badge isn't a big deal.  BUT, the FUN FREE TANK IS!  So, I hope you and the rest of the forumers reading this post enjoy it!

Thank you for your comments.  I really do appreciate all points of view and even the criticism because I'm constantly striving to learn and get better at all of this.

Take care and Happy Tanking!

_War_Child_

PS - I mostly post videos that make me look good in some way but all my videos show my errors and/or frustration - even this one. Some of my videos are better than others.  This particular one was funny to me because of all the BT-7's in one match plus it just so happened to end in an Ace for me - even though I missed my final 3 shots on that last enemy tank. (Could someone please tell me where those shots went?  It looked to me like they went through the enemy tank.  RNGesus, leave me alone!)

Edited by _War_Child_, 16 December 2016 - 06:38 AM.

IKissedCupid #12 Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:48 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20299 battles
You have not made enough sacrifices to Stalin. Or maybe you simply haven't aimed long enough :trollface:. It does have like a .6 accuracy

mjm68 #13 Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:36 PM

M.C.R.D grad class of '86

• Players
  • 29213 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostJaggedPanda, on 16 December 2016 - 12:08 AM, said:

So War Gaming gives us a free tank and we're not supposed to play it at all because of our battle count?  :facepalm:

Semper Fidelis

sed etiam periculosum veteres

X7DragonsX7 #14 Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15203 battles
  • [MRKVM]
God this font is awful. That was too much cancer even for me

Hate will always be prevalent.

Scrub proof? Check my stats!  http://www.blitzstar...com/X7DragonsX7

Cancer 49 A will never be forgotten, which shows how the 49 should be balanced.

_War_Child_ #15 Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:57 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35866 battles
  • [III-C]
Man, I had no idea that font was so offensive.  :confused:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users