• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

SuperNikoPower #1 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:26 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 132 battles
  • [WGA]

Server Downtime

December 20, 12:30 PT (15:30 ET) - 16:30 PT (19:30 ET)

[Times are approximate]

Full Release Notes

New Content

• Removed Gold/real money costs for resupplying camouflage. It's now free!
    Note: Verdun Forest, True Devotion, and Winter Celebration 2017 will still require Credits to resupply
  • Players can select which vehicle to use XP from for researching the next vehicle. This is for cases when multiple vehicles lead to just one in the next tier
  • Added a stage award in Supremacy mode for the amount of victory points earned. All victory points now count towards the Supremacy Medal

Maps

• Fixed assorted visual errors on Mines, including shadows and red borderlines
  • Fixed object textures and visual errors on Port Bay. Removed the ability to shoot through the bridge deck. Also fixed for Spectator mode
  • Fixed Lost Temple error where vehicle turrets moved on their own

Tournaments

• Added vehicle tier and control type requirements for tournament team creation

Fixes and Improvements

• Control setting preferences now stored separately for mobile and desktop clients
  • Fixed HP value for M5 Stuart. Now 500 HP for stock turret and 540 HP for top turret
  • Added display of vehicle stats as they would be with 100% Crew mastery for vehicles not yet purchased
  • Changed default map size to the maximum setting on desktop clients
  • New 500-character limit for Clan descriptions
  • Fixed battle results screen to take supply discounts on camouflage into consideration
  • Fixed accuracy of technical stats on the Mastery screen
  • Decreased loading time when opening Clan profiles
  • Added information about newly acquired items to the Storage screen

Bugfixes

• Fixed asynchronous behavior between client and server that caused incorrect reticle performance. Shells now travel as intended during turret traverse and issues that occurred while driving behind a wall have been fixed
  • Fixed issue with resetting missions for Gold when the player had no vehicles in their Garage
  • Fixed caused the display of negative damage caused for Clans
  • Fixed prohibited players from entering latest active channel when re-entering chat
  • Fixed inccorect display of aiming time when comparing two vehicles of stock configuration
  • Fixed client crash after tapping friend request notification
  • Fixed empty receipt displayed after new items acquired
  • Fixed display of traverse speed after mounting new engines or changing vehicle weight
  • Fixed occurrence of different penetration and damage stats for the same vehicle on different platforms
  • Removed the display of hidden controls on module screen
  • Fixed the display of shells after changing window size and re-entering the game in Windows client
  • Fixed key and mouse commands not working on the chat and purchase confirmation screens on desktop clients
  • Fixed the order of national flags in the vehicle filter
  • Fixed the sound signaling the end of battle when one team won by points earned in Supremacy mode
  • Fixed bug that prohibited changing shells after battle had begun
  • Fixed assigned colors to spawn points instead of teams in Spectator mode
  • Fixed keyboard display while chatting on Android client
  • Fixed error with changing the name of a Steam account without linking it to an email address

FreeBreadsticks #2 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7576 battles
  • [MOM5]
worst. timing.

freebreadsticks_snowjag_eng.jpeg

*shoves breadsticks into pockets* Sorry I have to go

NoScoping_For_Days #3 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 58631 battles
  • [HATED]
lol yeah bad timing...please extend the Blitz Fair and give premium time to everyone like 2 24hr certificate. Its the least u guys can do.

Edited by Kenenna_Oyeka, 20 December 2016 - 09:35 PM.

StronkTenks #4 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17115 battles
All my missions are finished today regardless, Sucks it's a 4 hour down time though.

hydra1415 #5 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 19765 battles
  • [NUTHS]
Hmmmm... Might be a dumb question, but how am I supposed to get my cases for today for the event... and if we can't get on, then are we getting an extension on the event? I appreciate that War Gaming is constantly updating the game, but with an event as tight as this to be able to complete, is it really fair for them to make us miss a set of missions? I can only miss two sets total, so I just lost half of my breathing space because I was at school???

squiticus #6 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17546 battles
  • [ROTI]
So does this mean the fair will be extended a day ? 

NateDawg2k16 #7 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:35 PM

Swedish Mafia Captain

• Players
  • 13570 battles
  • [META]
You're gonna put it in the middle of an event and NOT buff the T71 in ANY regard? :angry:

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have. 

X7DragonsX7 #8 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12919 battles
  • [MRKVM]
Please extend the fair for an extra day. I missed out on missions completely today.

Hate will always be prevalent.

Scrub proof? Check my stats!  http://www.blitzstar...com/X7DragonsX7

Cancer 49 A will never be forgotten, which shows how the 49 should be balanced.

WMd76 #9 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:48 PM

Why Am I Never On The Red Team?

• Players
  • 37025 battles
  • [CRUEL]
ok.

3 Years of happiness is what blitz brought to me

What Has It Done For You?

(I support +2/-2)

Sgt_Shredder #10 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:52 PM

Private

• Players
  • 16935 battles
  • [OLD_G]
Well the Halloween event was not extended for the update so I don't think they will this time.

Ookla_the_Mok #11 Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:59 PM

Team Brisket

• Players
  • 28238 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View PostNikoPower, on 20 December 2016 - 03:26 PM, said:

Note: Verdun Forest, True Devotion, and Winter Celebration 2017 will still require Credits to resupply

Unless I massively misunderstand what is going to happen once updated, this should be reworded to reflect that purchased camos will be free to resupply. As currently written, it sounds like camo is free to acquire.

[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 72% Gritty content.

Tiffany_Kotyuha #12 Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:05 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9673 battles
Smh..this update should have been done before they started this Christmas blitz thing..they sure know how to throw a things off..now the game wont rn right for a day or two until the bigs in this new update are fixed

ScumbagJuJu #13 Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:08 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]
The least you could do is buff the mediocre at best T57 line, notably tiers 7-10. 3 seconds to shoot each shell?.... Come on bro, To empty a clip I have to take 2 hits! 3/2 is still not a good trade in my book.

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

henryboy_9074 #14 Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14276 battles
  • [TYPHN]
Well thanks for letting me miss out on more cases WG

tankedCzech #15 Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:12 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20211 battles
  • [FEUER]

OMG...It's down for the like next 438 years!!!!

oh wait...just until 7:30pm tonight...I can wait...

Czech

GoddessOfHentai #16 Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13538 battles

View PostNikoPower, on 20 December 2016 - 05:26 PM, said:

Server Downtime

[Times are approximate]

Full Release Notes

New Content

• Players can select which vehicle to use XP from for researching the next vehicle. This is for cases when multiple vehicles lead to just one in the next tier
  • Added a stage award in Supremacy mode for the amount of victory points earned. All victory points now count towards the Supremacy Medal

Maps

• Fixed object textures and visual errors on Port Bay. Removed the ability to shoot through the bridge deck. Also fixed for Spectator mode

Tournaments

Fixes and Improvements

• Control setting preferences now stored separately for mobile and desktop clients
  • Fixed HP value for M5 Stuart. Now 500 HP for stock turret and 540 HP for top turret
  • Added display of vehicle stats as they would be with 100% Crew mastery for vehicles not yet purchased
  • Fixed battle results screen to take supply discounts on camouflage into consideration

Bugfixes

• Fixed asynchronous behavior between client and server that caused incorrect reticle performance. Shells now travel as intended during turret traverse and issues that occurred while driving behind a wall have been fixed
  • Fixed issue with resetting missions for Gold when the player had no vehicles in their Garage
  • Fixed prohibited players from entering latest active channel when re-entering chat
  • Fixed inccorect display of aiming time when comparing two vehicles of stock configuration
  • Fixed display of traverse speed after mounting new engines or changing vehicle weight
  • Fixed occurrence of different penetration and damage stats for the same vehicle on different platforms
  • Fixed the display of shells after changing window size and re-entering the game in Windows client
  • Fixed key and mouse commands not working on the chat and purchase confirmation screens on desktop clients
  • Fixed the sound signaling the end of battle when one team won by points earned in Supremacy mode
  • Fixed error with changing the name of a Steam account without linking it to an email address

I- This is- Wa- You- thinking?-Load of- baloney

I mean- ok....Big thank you for making me miss out on cases! Wargaming is soooo nice.

WatzUrMajorMalfunction #17 Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:55 PM

Momma says 3.8 is the DEVIL!

• Players
  • 12526 battles
  • [MOMB]

Update during a time sensitive contest: CHECK

Some kind of platform specific problems that delay update: MORE THAN LIKELY

Bugs that make game unplayable for certain people: MOST LIKELY

Trying to scramble and still get what you wanted to from the Christmas event: PRICELESS

"You know you've won when your enemys praise your architecture of aggression." - Megadeth

Community Pledge signer.

M.O.M.rade

UwU_OwO_OwO_UwU #18 Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:59 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 30492 battles
  • [MSELF]
Why not give everyone just 1 standard Chest as compensation. It's not much.

IKissedCupid #19 Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:01 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20298 battles

View PostNikoPower, on 20 December 2016 - 01:26 PM, said:

Server Downtime

[Times are approximate]

Full Release Notes

New Content

Maps

Tournaments

Fixes and Improvements

Bugfixes

What does this mean? Will the IS-7 get the 250mm pen that it's suppose to have/as on PC and all other platforms? Will all the tanks get PC value damage?!? Vague patch notes are vague. 

Edited by XxGh05t, 20 December 2016 - 11:04 PM.

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #20 Posted 20 December 2016 - 11:32 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 52230 battles
  • [RNSF]

WG: look at this massive list of things we fixed for you, we pushed it out the door as soon as it was ready to make sure you have better in game experience during the event

Forums: WAAAAAAAHHHHH why'd you do this to us WG?!?!?! 

...i was surprised when i saw the notification for an update incoming in under two hours(from when i saw the notification anyways)

then i started scrolling through the list of fixes. it's a decent list people. 

are any of you seriously complaining about this?

i love the demands for compensation as well.

they give us something EVERY DANG TIME they do an update

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users