0.3.4.2 Bug Thread

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

KempBushThe3rd #21 Posted 25 December 2016 - 03:44 AM

How to Git Gud, Step 1: Don't spawn on the wrong team.

• Players
  • 12794 battles

View PostRoloc_1, on 23 December 2016 - 04:01 PM, said:

My issue since update is it takes me over a minute to enter a battle. I play on my PC. Works fine on my phone.

Same for me. It only happened with the PC and only since 3.4.2.

WARNING: The player "KempBushThe3rd" is no longer active. This is the last message he has left us:

"I've supported this game for too long. There are too many frustrations with playing this game. And I believe that it's not worth playing anymore. This is not because of Update 3.8. I have been losing interest in this game for a while now. I believe that it is time for me to put the game down and finally move on with life. A big thanks to the forums for helping me on the road to 60%, and sometimes giving me a good laugh. o7."

Three60Mafia #22 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13080 battles
  • [FLOOP]

Android Tablet - nVIDIA Shield K1 - Android 6.01

Bug: Every time I click on the Tournament tab, after few seconds, the game freezes and then crashes to Android home screen. 

This did not happen in 3.4 or any time before. 

100% replication - crashes every single time.

Rebooting device doesn't work. 

It seems to me that the Blitz Brawl image fails to load or something like that and game crashes. 

Edited by Three60Mafia, 27 December 2016 - 05:06 AM.

Click on signature to be taken to full stat page!

keep_calm_and_carry #23 Posted 28 December 2016 - 03:19 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12845 battles
  • [AMMA]
Chat window blank..99+ and nothing to see.deleted and reloaded game,no change..

xray67 #24 Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:45 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25401 battles
  • [KILLN]

Two issues now, Facing straight ahead into a tank showing as being pennable with APCR, shooting said tank and registering a bounce, then switching to AP and penning the before mentioned tank. Keep in mind that the interception point was directly ahead and the side of the IS' are not red. This has happened so often that I don't even try to use APCR anymore. No issues with HEAT. 

A second problem is selecting sniper mode when close to an obstacle such as a fence and the auto aim will not lock onto the desired enemy tank, the reticle locks onto the closer object and jumps above or beside the  targeted tank when the reticle is manually moved..

RoadKutter #25 Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:47 AM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 37476 battles
  • [III-H]
 It sure if this is a bug, but at the start of a battle while the count down is happening I noticed something funny.  So the tank is stationary but there is a dust cloud at the front of the tank and gravel being kicked up from the back. Weird right? Usually on one side as well, anyone else noticed this?

Ghosting reds since 2014

ShadowReaper1151 #26 Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:12 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25601 battles
  • [ACES_]
The ios problems are just that. Ios problems. Apple is going downhill fast. They're stock is falling they're bad business practices are being exposed, so boycotts are growing. They're losing money and cheap labor resources are dwindling because exposure of sweatshops and indentured employees. Illegal dumping of waste products. Steve Jobs is gone. Other tech companies are quickly picking up the slack. They're not the same. It's just a name now. They've always have done they're best to keep things incompatible for an attempt at a monopoly (not adopting the mini USB, latest phone uses air pods for private listening (soo easy to lose, $100+ a new set) interfaces with other systems minimally if at all) Im not bad mouthing, it's just the truth.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users