This one is a bit different - This will be a larger tournament using a 2 stage deal using round robin.
Overall Result: Good
Tournament Requirements (Out of my control...for now)
- 2 Stage Round Robin format
- 1 winning team per 64 team
- Prize Amounts
- They are better this time since it is a larger deal.
- Team Size 7-9
- Tier X must be included
- Opening minimum roster to start the battle to 1 person.
- Changing it from 5-7 to 1-7.
- Trying a larger - multistage - tournament.
- Larger Prize Pool
- More Teams allowed (512)
- Trying to have it on just a single map for all battles.
- Also no Supremacy for this one!
Known / Reported Issues:
- [FEATURE] Team Deletion / Registration Closing - All teams that have not claimed a spot in the tournament itself when either the registration time is up or the tournament hits the maximum number of teams allowed, will be deleted from the "waiting/pending" list. Also hitting the maximum number of allowed team closes the registration period. Even if one of the teams cancels and we drop below the maximum.
- This is currently a feature but please continue to leave feedback.
- How did you like the 1-7 members required to be present in order to start the battle?
- What would be more beneficial to you for finding out about tournaments? "Future Tournaments" in game? or an out of game news article?
- How was this format?
If there is anything else you'd like to leave feedback on. That is what this thread is for!
Overall Feedback Gathered so far:
- Little to no feedback received
- Little to no AFK vs AFK matches
- Not as many fully formed teams as we would have liked to see.
- Seem to have diminishing returns on Tournaments as a whole
Edited by CC_Sly, 04 January 2017 - 08:21 PM.