Jump to content


M60 official thread of 2016


  • Please log in to reply
2887 replies to this topic

VikkoTheTusken #2781 Posted 09 January 2018 - 02:19 AM

    URoRRuR'R'R

  • Players
  • 19235 battles
  • 3,553
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View PostG0ClimbAR0ck, on 08 January 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

 

Idk, at least Rogue One was pretty legit; ending led perfectly in to A New Hope.

 

Disney filed an exception ticket for that one. Not bad. Last 15 minutes 9/10.

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

 


Motorbreath_ #2782 Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:16 PM

    I have taken the first napkin

  • Players
  • 25799 battles
  • 1,268
  • [_V_]
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014

View PostVikkoTheTusken, on 08 January 2018 - 05:16 PM, said:

 

You know what, thats a valid comment. Shame on me for referenceing that tripe. +1 to you.

 

but - the prequels were still better than this awful Disney fan fiction on the big screen these days. When do the actual movies come out?

:trollface:

 

I still watch Episode III...:amazed: 

 

 

Then again its safe to say any Star Wars movie is better than Episode II *shudders


Edited by theFANTASTICfox, 09 January 2018 - 06:17 PM.


clan12345 #2783 Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:38 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11697 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
Hahahah. 

 

Unicum in the heart, in game not so much. 


MayoNasalSpray #2784 Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 32658 battles
  • 4,110
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

Posts as seen above are the exact reason that we don't get any reparations for the M60...

 

If you can't learn to shut your mouth, and at least try to fake not being rude maybe Wargaming would have given the rest of us an M60.

 

As upset as I may have gotten during this whole thing a year ago, I knew that comments such as that get us nowhere and set us back.



glass2707 #2785 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:51 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30004 battles
  • 3,070
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2014
The M60 is still the worst performing tank at tier X.  More because of who they gave it to than anything else.  The spare parts thing was a bigger screw up to me.  I have 29,000 games or so played and still can’t put vertical stabilizers on all the tanks that has them before.  Plus now you can put those on tanks that never had them which removes one of the ways they distinguish tanks from each other.  A big advantage of the E8 was that it could equip that and many of its peers could not. 

____Zer0____ #2786 Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:05 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42004 battles
  • 1,812
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostBob3468, on 10 January 2018 - 12:35 PM, said:

Not really that uncalled for, people are really pissed at ribble. People like you should be banned honestly. Nobody likes the person that says to enjoy a ban. 

 

You’ve got to be joking.  That comment above was completely uncalled for.   Half the posts on the forums anymore are from entitled brats making vodka references and telling them to F off.  There are ways to strongly convey your opinions without acting like that.   Most everyone here thinks the way WG has handled the M60 debacle was wrong.   What they did with it at the winter fair was icing on the cake.  People complain about Ribble’s  “horrible” costomer service.  What do you expect when half of the people constantly treating the guy like dirt.  If you want him to take us seriously, try acting the way you want to be treated 


“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


Bob3468 #2787 Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:19 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8287 battles
  • 1,214
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

View Postzeur0sis, on 10 January 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

 

You’ve got to be joking.  That comment above was completely uncalled for.   Half the posts on the forums anymore are from entitled brats making vodka references and telling them to F off.  There are ways to strongly convey your opinions without acting like that.   Most everyone here thinks the way WG has handled the M60 debacle was wrong.   What they did with it at the winter fair was icing on the cake.  People complain about Ribble’s  “horrible” costomer service.  What do you expect when half of the people constantly treating the guy like dirt.  If you want him to take us seriously, try acting the way you want to be treated 

That's where your wrong. It's not uncalled for if people constantly do it. Your logic is flaud, I don't complain about ribble, I may throw a few jokes in now and then but I never complain. You can't use me as a basis for your argument. Your rant shouldn't be directed at me.


I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

-Terry Bradshaw

 


____Zer0____ #2788 Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:35 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42004 battles
  • 1,812
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostBob3468, on 10 January 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

That's where your wrong. It's not uncalled for if people constantly do it. Your logic is flaud, I don't complain about ribble, I may throw a few jokes in now and then but I never complain. You can't use me as a basis for your argument. Your rant shouldn't be directed at me.

 

I wasnt talking about your comment.  I was referring to clan12345’s comment when i said “that comment  above”. 

Edited by zeur0sis, 10 January 2018 - 07:37 PM.


“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


Bob3468 #2789 Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:45 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8287 battles
  • 1,214
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

View Postzeur0sis, on 10 January 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

 

I wasnt talking about your comment.  I was referring to clan12345’s comment when i said “that comment  above”. 

Then why  quote me?


Edited by Bob3468, 10 January 2018 - 07:46 PM.

I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

-Terry Bradshaw

 


smalljamalkamal #2790 Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43792 battles
  • 286
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    11-06-2015

Last I’ll say on this, and then back to the M-60.

 

I’m fine with people arguing, having grudges, being pissed off, etc. My point is, there’s a way to go about it. 

 

(Anyone can feel free to PM me offline if you want to discuss my views more.)



____Zer0____ #2791 Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 42004 battles
  • 1,812
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostBob3468, on 10 January 2018 - 01:45 PM, said:

Then why  quote me?

 

The only time i referred to you was when you said telling ribble to F off wasnt  uncalled for.  But please continue to explain how my “logic is flaud”  youre defending that kind of behavior.   What kind of progress do you think is going to be made by telling mods to F off?

Edited by zeur0sis, 10 January 2018 - 08:01 PM.


“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


MayoNasalSpray #2792 Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:02 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 32658 battles
  • 4,110
  • [MSELF]
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View Postzeur0sis, on 10 January 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

What kind of progress do you think is going to be made by telling mods to F off?

 



ahredstealth #2793 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:37 PM

    King Tater

  • Players
  • 19022 battles
  • 8,705
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    01-25-2015

View PostRibbleStripe, on 03 January 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

Just because unfortunately you were informed wrongly.

 

Our team didn't operate this forum. Once we noticed this thread and that miscommunication we clarified it. I took a couple of minutes. 

 

 

I'm a bit curious by this comment.  Did the NA forum get operated in a vacuum independent of the other sections of WarGaming?  I would think if you put out some sort of inter-office communication on the subject (what's the Russian equivalent of a memo?) that the NA team wouldn't have just gone rogue and decided to put out whatever information they wanted too...?  And even if they did, why wouldn't there be anyone up the command chain that never looked at one of the biggest forum explosions here?  It hit all of the servers.  Did you guys just shrug your shoulders and stick your heads in the sand?  It utterly baffles me that this is the excuse you pulled out of your sack.

 

View PostRibbleStripe, on 03 January 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

To be honest i never understood this M60 hype.

 

You sell pixel tanks for a living, and yet you don't understand the hype for a special premium tank?

 

...

 

I'm going to let that one sit for a minute and hope you can see where you're shoving your foot in your mouth.

 

Without hype for every single pixel tank that is put into the game WarGaming would stop making money, cease to exist, and you personally wouldn't have a job.  You guys sell everything from weird tanks to things to get "tech tree" tanks faster to paint jobs for tanks.

 

If you can't understand what makes an M60 "hype-able" then why would your company have sold them for such a butt ton of money in the winter fair?

 

I just don't even understand why this statement would have been dropped from an employee on every level.  

 

View PostRibbleStripe, on 03 January 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

Why should the criteria be declassified? We don't disclose it regardless the region. 


I guess everyone who gives a gift to someone else has the right not to explain the reasons for doing that.

 

I can honestly see both sides of the "should the criteria be made public" question...  it could very well be a double edged sword...

 

The funky thing about giving gifts is, if you randomly give half the people in your family a gift and not the other half, and then stay silent about your reasons, the half of your family that didn't receive a gift also has the right to think what they want about your unspoken reasoning.  Especially the ones that were supporting you.  And that parable doesn't even touch the "loyalty" comments that were posted on other forums... but they probably went rogue and were spreading false information too... huh?


Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

 

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...


_Crusader6_ #2794 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:57 PM

    Vote Slime Mold

  • Players
  • 69902 battles
  • 15,305
  • [BDGER]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Postahredstealth, on 10 January 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

 

I'm a bit curious by this comment.  Did the NA forum get operated in a vacuum independent of the other sections of WarGaming?  I would think if you put out some sort of inter-office communication on the subject (what's the Russian equivalent of a memo?) that the NA team wouldn't have just gone rogue and decided to put out whatever information they wanted too...?  And even if they did, why wouldn't there be anyone up the command chain that never looked at one of the biggest forum explosions here?  It hit all of the servers.  Did you guys just shrug your shoulders and stick your heads in the sand?  It utterly baffles me that this is the excuse you pulled out of your sack.

 

 

You sell pixel tanks for a living, and yet you don't understand the hype for a special premium tank?

 

...

 

I'm going to let that one sit for a minute and hope you can see where you're shoving your foot in your mouth.

 

Without hype for every single pixel tank that is put into the game WarGaming would stop making money, cease to exist, and you personally wouldn't have a job.  You guys sell everything from weird tanks to things to get "tech tree" tanks faster to paint jobs for tanks.

 

If you can't understand what makes an M60 "hype-able" then why would your company have sold them for such a butt ton of money in the winter fair?

 

I just don't even understand why this statement would have been dropped from an employee on every level.  

 

 

I can honestly see both sides of the "should the criteria be made public" question...  it could very well be a double edged sword...

 

The funky thing about giving gifts is, if you randomly give half the people in your family a gift and not the other half, and then stay silent about your reasons, the half of your family that didn't receive a gift also has the right to think what they want about your unspoken reasoning.  Especially the ones that were supporting you.  And that parable doesn't even touch the "loyalty" comments that were posted on other forums... but they probably went rogue and were spreading false information too... huh?

жечь

 

(burn, in Russian) 


 

 
Tank Hoarder: 424 tanks in Garage:  432/433 Played Tanks Aced
 
NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


Bob3468 #2795 Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:19 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8287 battles
  • 1,214
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

View Postzeur0sis, on 10 January 2018 - 07:50 PM, said:

 

The only time i referred to you was when you said telling ribble to F off wasnt  uncalled for.  But please continue to explain how my “logic is flaud”  youre defending that kind of behavior.   What kind of progress do you think is going to be made by telling mods to F off?

Not once did I condone that type of behavior, I simply stated that it is expected because of the nature of the forum.


I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

-Terry Bradshaw

 


4sfield #2796 Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:49 PM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 33575 battles
  • 5,449
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostBob3468, on 10 January 2018 - 06:19 PM, said:

Not once did I condone that type of behavior, I simply stated that it is expected because of the nature of the forum.

 

  What is the nature of the forum? There’s a nature? 

 

  I don’t believe in a forum nature. I have individual interactions with different people. From those I either decide to like them, tolerate them or ignore them. That’s my nature.

  


 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


clan12345 #2797 Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:00 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11697 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostMayoNasalSpray, on 10 January 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

Posts as seen above are the exact reason that we don't get any reparations for the M60...

 

If you can't learn to shut your mouth, and at least try to fake not being rude maybe Wargaming would have given the rest of us an M60.

 

As upset as I may have gotten during this whole thing a year ago, I knew that comments such as that get us nowhere and set us back.

You getting nowhere anyway...........


 

Unicum in the heart, in game not so much. 


4sfield #2798 Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:24 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 33575 battles
  • 5,449
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View Postclan12345, on 10 January 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

You getting nowhere anyway...........

 

  The only thing that has ever gotten anything changed is nubs complaining. They trashed the game because of that. They don’t care about who did and who didn’t get an M60. Being nice while complaining about it has about as much effect as kissing [edited]. Besides that it makes those who do it look like they’re groveling. MaYbe everyone who didn’t get one should beg for it.

 

  All the entitled whining about not getting one is useless. Below is a list of things everyone who plays this game is entitled to. Everything else is either earned or paid for. Once you’re happy with those things, you should be able to see everyone’s side in this argument.

 

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

 

 


Edited by 4sfield, 11 January 2018 - 12:28 AM.

 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


Bob3468 #2799 Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:59 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8287 battles
  • 1,214
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

View Post4sfield, on 10 January 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

 

  What is the nature of the forum? There’s a nature? 

 

  I don’t believe in a forum nature. I have individual interactions with different people. From those I either decide to like them, tolerate them or ignore them. That’s my nature.

  

The idea that the forum has a nature makes sense. There are the people who want to help, the trolls, the meme toting humans, the commies, and the occasional newb. People generally fit their "role". There are outsiders yes, but the forum itself is in a way predictable.


I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

-Terry Bradshaw

 


V1n2002 #2800 Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:50 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6054 battles
  • 1,754
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015
Do you guys understand that this, this website, is basically an anonymous forum. Some people are public like Bushka or Sk8 but most are only showing themselves here or in game. What can you expect? Trolls, snowflakes, down to earth/“crude”people, and of course the newbies etc etc. CTFD

 (COD-R) 54.54% Winrate. Low tiers are trash, game is ruined. FML. 

 

 





6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users