Jump to content


M60 official thread of 2016


  • Please log in to reply
2887 replies to this topic

____Zer0____ #2801 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:08 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43119 battles
  • 1,842
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostBob3468, on 10 January 2018 - 05:19 PM, said:

Not once did I condone that type of behavior, I simply stated that it is expected because of the nature of the forum.

 

  You excused it by stating that people are pissed, therefore, the remark wasn’t uncalled for.   That’s what condoning something is.  You mentioned nothing about the “nature of the forum”.   Then you further go on to say “ it’s not uncalled for if people constantly do it”.   So what you’re saying is that it’s ok to say or do whatever you want as long as there’s people constantly doing it? That is flawed logic.     


Edited by zeur0sis, 11 January 2018 - 05:19 AM.


“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


Bob3468 #2802 Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:33 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8287 battles
  • 1,214
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

View Postzeur0sis, on 11 January 2018 - 05:08 AM, said:

 

  You excused it by stating that people are pissed, therefore, the remark wasn’t uncalled for.   That’s what condoning something is.  You mentioned nothing about the “nature of the forum”.   Then you further go on to say “ it’s not uncalled for if people constantly do it”.   So what you’re saying is that it’s ok to say or do whatever you want as long as there’s people constantly doing it? That is flawed logic.     

Condone; 

accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.

I did not approve of the behavior, I pointed out how it is expected. Please tell me again where I said it's ok.

I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

-Terry Bradshaw

 


____Zer0____ #2803 Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:56 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43119 battles
  • 1,842
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostBob3468, on 11 January 2018 - 05:33 AM, said:

Condone; 

accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.

I did not approve of the behavior, I pointed out how it is expected. Please tell me again where I said it's ok.

 

I already did.  If you cant understand that.  Oh well.   You say that that kind od behavior is not uncalled for, then justify it by saying people are pissed.   Then go on to say to another forumer that thought that kind of behavior was uncalled for should be the one who gets banned.   Nothing more to say here.  Anything else is just you back peddling.  


Edited by zeur0sis, 11 January 2018 - 01:09 PM.


“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


clan12345 #2804 Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:06 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11697 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View Post4sfield, on 11 January 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:

 

  The only thing that has ever gotten anything changed is nubs complaining. They trashed the game because of that. They don’t care about who did and who didn’t get an M60. Being nice while complaining about it has about as much effect as kissing [edited]. Besides that it makes those who do it look like they’re groveling. MaYbe everyone who didn’t get one should beg for it.

 

  All the entitled whining about not getting one is useless. Below is a list of things everyone who plays this game is entitled to. Everything else is either earned or paid for. Once you’re happy with those things, you should be able to see everyone’s side in this argument.

 

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

 

 

Thumbs up 


 

Unicum in the heart, in game not so much. 


Bob3468 #2805 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:48 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8287 battles
  • 1,214
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

View Postzeur0sis, on 11 January 2018 - 12:56 PM, said:

 

I already did.  If you cant understand that.  Oh well.   You say that that kind od behavior is not uncalled for, then justify it by saying people are pissed.   Then go on to say to another forumer that thought that kind of behavior was uncalled for should be the one who gets banned.   Nothing more to say here.  Anything else is just you back peddling.  

It is uncalled for a person to attempt to ban someone for ripping ribble, people constantly rip ribble therefore it is not uncalled for when somebody insults him because it happens constantly. I will attempt to keep this civil, you can tell someone is losing their argument when you start throwing insults. 

 


I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

-Terry Bradshaw

 


____Zer0____ #2806 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:43 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43119 battles
  • 1,842
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostBob3468, on 11 January 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

It is uncalled for a person to attempt to ban someone for ripping ribble, people constantly rip ribble therefore it is not uncalled for when somebody insults him because it happens constantly. I will attempt to keep this civil, you can tell someone is losing their argument when you start throwing insults. 

 

 

You really have no clue of what you're even saying anymore.  You just said that because something happens alot that in and of itself makes it ok.   If you can't comprehend how ridiculous that statement is theres no hope for you.   Rip Ribble?  We are talking about someone dropping the F bomb at him.  Then when someone else says he should be banned for that you defend guy by saying he should be the one that gets banned.  Hypocrite much?    Look.  You hear what you want to hear and its apparent that you dont understand much of whats being said here.  Keep it civil?   You can't even keep it coherent 



“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


Bob3468 #2807 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:08 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8287 battles
  • 1,214
  • Member since:
    11-18-2016

View Postzeur0sis, on 12 January 2018 - 01:43 AM, said:

 

You really have no clue of what you're even saying anymore.  You just said that because something happens alot that in and of itself makes it ok.   If you can't comprehend how ridiculous that statement is theres no hope for you.   Rip Ribble?  We are talking about someone dropping the F bomb at him.  Then when someone else says he should be banned for that you defend guy by saying he should be the one that gets banned.  Hypocrite much?    Look.  You hear what you want to hear and its apparent that you dont understand much of whats being said here.  Keep it civil?   You can't even keep it coherent 

Wut? No I never said it was ok, I said it was expected.


I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

-Terry Bradshaw

 


Mall_ninja42 #2808 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11927 battles
  • 363
  • Member since:
    07-15-2016
This thread has been a wild ride. It's got everything neatly bundled in one place. Tho I'm unsure how all of a sudden the word f**k is too spicy for the internet and why it's chewed up two pages of otherwise glorious salt heaping. Let's stay on topic please gentlemen.  

Edited by Mall_ninja42, 12 January 2018 - 03:40 AM.

much noob, working on recovery


____Zer0____ #2809 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:53 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43119 battles
  • 1,842
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostMall_ninja42, on 11 January 2018 - 09:40 PM, said:

This thread has been a wild ride. It's got everything neatly bundled in one place. Tho I'm unsure how all of a sudden the word f**k is too spicy for the internet and why it's chewed up two pages of otherwise glorious salt heaping. Let's stay on topic please gentlemen.  

 

Lol. It’s not too spicy.   You’re missing the point.  This thread was made so that people hopefully could learn something if anything about why the M60 was handled the way it was. People in general are more forthcoming with information if they are not constantly sh** on.   It is what it is.    In the end, people are gonna do whatever they want,  so...


Edited by zeur0sis, 12 January 2018 - 04:55 AM.


“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


Player_5773117413 #2810 Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:52 AM

    Professional Tinfoil Hatter

  • Players
  • 30807 battles
  • 9,097
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

Gotta keep the salt flowing somehow.


"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch


__SweetTooth #2811 Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 7667 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    06-04-2016
So it's not forgetten.....EVER!  Spineless

MarBearCat #2812 Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

    Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

  • Players
  • 22553 battles
  • 12,355
  • [SDWA]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

Bump...................because...........................

 

 

Spoiler

 


 

 

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!


Shellingstar #2813 Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 1085 battles
  • 433
  • Member since:
    08-02-2017
What human being would ever read through all this?

dimzzy #2814 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:21 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39960 battles
  • 4,189
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostShellingstar, on 09 February 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

What human being would ever read through all this?

 

​It's all about injustice; people do care )))

MarBearCat #2815 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:49 PM

    Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

  • Players
  • 22553 battles
  • 12,355
  • [SDWA]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostShellingstar, on 09 February 2018 - 04:32 PM, said:

What human being would ever read through all this?

 

Most of us have, over the many months. Not asking anyone to start from #1

 

 


 

 

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!


00RUSE00 #2816 Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:52 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10081 battles
  • 113
  • Member since:
    03-06-2016
Woah, I haven't seen this thread in a LONG time. But yea I actually have read through both threads and it's quite the interesting read.
We shall never surrender 
 

Player_5773117413 #2817 Posted 11 February 2018 - 09:51 PM

    Professional Tinfoil Hatter

  • Players
  • 30807 battles
  • 9,097
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

View PostShellingstar, on 09 February 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

What human being would ever read through all this?

 

To answer thy question:

 

View PostMarBearCat, on 09 February 2018 - 05:49 PM, said:

 

Most of us have, over the many months. Not asking anyone to start from #1

 

 

 


"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch


bloodjackal #2818 Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:26 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19606 battles
  • 965
  • [CHRM]
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
Blap. 

"Bring orn the nukes" - paul parkey

 

I wouldn't say I'm violent. I'd say I'm rather vicious personality wise. 

 

"SERB76 noted that you are an EFFECTIVE PLAYER" yeah I'll take that. 


Kuleana #2819 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:15 AM

    Hawaiian Warrior

  • Players
  • 23976 battles
  • 1,167
  • [HI808]
  • Member since:
    05-16-2016

View Postdimzzy, on 09 February 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

 

​It's all about injustice; people do care )))

 

​Injustice? 

THEGRIMPEEPER #2820 Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:26 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15583 battles
  • 1,185
  • [OMARP]
  • Member since:
    11-24-2015

All you people that got a Premium tier 10 M60

Well it's not a premium any more

Take that!!!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users