screen auto aim button move suggest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Panbun #1 Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

Just a minor suggestion here for the devs.

I tried to move the Auto-Aim button to the right hand side of the screen so it was more convenient to switch on and shoot with just the right hand while controlling the tank with the left hand. However, the button is confined to the left side of the screen:

Spoiler

Was there any information about why this is the case? If not, I'd like to suggest changing it so that the Auto-Aim button can be moved around on the right hand side of the screen.

Thanks!

AXMarks #2 Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5003 battles

well, i guess they thought you wouldnt turn it on in the haste of a battle, so they made it where you can switch it before a confrontation

Edited by AXMarks, 08 November 2014 - 04:25 AM.

AXM Entertainment
 KV-2 is my JAM!
      Completed: Jagdpanzer E-100     
"Enjoy the grind... meh, free exp"

_S3MPRIAN_ #3 Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10399 battles
I wish the auto aim was like the one in PC, where the gun would remain pointing towards the target with you could look around

_Obsidious #4 Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:56 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20192 battles
  • [EPIC-]

View Post_S3MPRIAN_, on 08 November 2014 - 04:31 AM, said:

I wish the auto aim was like the one in PC, where the gun would remain pointing towards the target with you could look around

I think it's enabled just hard to achieve cuz the sensitivitu is allways a big factor. I think I have actually seen being done by Concep on one of his videos. Search for his videos platooning with a T-62 a (if no wrong). But in general the PC gets a lot more and better features and also I hate the short text  allowance.  

"When I get home and people ask me,'Hey, Hoot, why do you do it, man? What are you? Some kind of war junkie? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you. And that's it. That's all it is."

You can not bleed with a man and not form a bond.

Panbun #5 Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8126 battles
  • [PBKAC]

View PostEmiljano4, on 08 November 2014 - 02:56 PM, said:

also I hate the short text  allowance.  

I agree. It's a bit of a pain having to break sentences up or when you're out of space for just a few more letters. But then again, it stops giant walls of text from being spammed over the whole screen.

Also tagged with screen, auto, aim, button, move, suggest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users