Keyboard and mouse or touch screen .Where this advantage of game easy to play ?

Keyboard Mouse Screen Touch Windows 10 Tablet Play style Advantage Winners Wot blitz

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Where this game easy to play (20 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Where you feel easy to play ?

1. Voted Keyboard and mouse (15 votes [75.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Touch screen (5 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Hide poll

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #1 Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

I heard that"this game is easy to play with keyboard and mouse than touch screen of  tablet .

Is this true that Windows and Mac players get more advantage than players playing in tablet ?

Fredstash37 #2 Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:47 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15793 battles
  • [SPUDX]
I liked touch screen better, but I don't get lag on Mac- So I wish I had a higher end tablet :)

Status: Friendless (and that will be true forever, don't pity me I enjoy the attention too much)

Silevern #3 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:00 PM

To Valhalla! Witness me!

• Players
  • 17628 battles

Neither one has an advantage, as proven in Training Rooms and Clan Wars and such, where the device that you use has little to no effect because your skill is more important.

In the end it all comes down to which one you prefer. If you like a touch screen and are comfortable with it, then stick with that; if you're a PC gamer and like the feel of a keyboard and mouse, play on PC Blitz.

Anyone who claims that KB/M is easier or better than touch screen is just devaluing their own ability as a player. There is no advantage.

_War_Child_ #4 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:01 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35866 battles
  • [III-C]

Why must you post these every few months?  Just stick with your keyboard and stop telling everyone you're on your keyboard.

Seriously people. STOP POSTING about the differences.  Don't ask, don't tell.

PS - EVERY post about the differences HURTs the keyboard players.  Every one.  You have a KBM question, PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!  And I'll tell you the answer.

Edited by _War_Child_, 27 December 2016 - 05:02 PM.

_ImUrHuckleberry #5 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:04 PM

I have two guns, one for each of you

• Players
  • 15501 battles
  • [KAPLA]
It's interesting how group think works in all facets of life. When 90% of super-unicums opined in favor of touchscreen, similar polls showed the exact opposite results. The sad part is that either way, most opinions are based on emotions and fears, not facts or even actual experiences. Like most things in life, the differences between the platforms are variable and end up being balanced out. It's more about the player and personal preferences than anything else.

_War_Child_ #6 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:11 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35866 battles
  • [III-C]

View Postrajkumarukku, on 27 December 2016 - 10:38 AM, said:

I heard that"this game is easy to play with keyboard and mouse than touch screen of  tablet .

Is this true that Windows and Mac players get more advantage than players playing in tablet ?

You befuddle me sometimes raj.  I know that English isn't your first language, but you're not dumb.  DO A SEARCH and see the thousands of previous posts that cover the topic.  WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE ON A KEYBOARD.  NO ONE CARES.  Why ask these questions?  You're not going to get a definite answer one way or the other.  Many people are mistaken about advantages - like for KBM, they say "auto-aim" is unfair, when auto-aim sucks horribly on KBM.

At the end of your post, you'll not be comforted that you're playing the "right" platform.  You're a good player, not great, but very good.  You'll always be very good.  No platform will change that fact.

The only thing your post will eventually accomplish is (1) showing the divide among players, (2) reminding people of their fears and further separating us from the main group (And WE are a SMALL part of the HUGE group).

So, on behalf of all KBM players, please let this be your LAST post on the subject.  And in a few months, when you feel the urge to bring it up again.  Please PM me and I'll put your fears to rest.

Thank you.

Edited by _War_Child_, 27 December 2016 - 05:13 PM.

averagebot #7 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 52567 battles
  • [GRMPS]
I think it just what you get used to first...I play on mobile phone...so everything else would feel foreign, and probably take a lot to get used to, but eventually.  Raj is a great player...probably better than me.  And i,m very good. Had you both in one game each so far, and on the same side as me.  Just different styles from my small sample size.

PixelBucket #8 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:26 PM

Level 90 Loser

• Players
  • 22086 battles
  • [PRT]
I personally prefer touch. The controls allow for a wider range of motion. The KB/M controls work, but they're not well suited for it.

My Top Tanks: Lowe (#880), Type 61 (#834), Helsing H0 (#797), Pz. S35 739 (#778), ARL 44 (#661), T7 Car (#654), STB-1 (#502), MT-25 (#442), Excelsior (ironically(#422), M22 Locust (#322), T23E3 (#223), Pz. 38 (t) nA (#211), Alecto (#197), Pz 35 (t) (#168),

T-25 (#166), Stridsvagn 74A2 (#151), Angry Connor (#63!), T-15 (#50!), Pz. 38 (t) (#31!)

In My Garage: T-25, Tetrarch, Pz 38 (t), Pz 35 (t),  SU-122-44, Helsing H0, Kuro Mori Mine, Pz IV Anko SP, E 50 M, T7 Car, T2 Light, Locust, T-15, Stridsvagn 74A2, T23E3, Angry Connor, Lowe, Leopard 1, 112, STB-1, AMX M4 45, Type 61, WT Auf Pz IV, T28 Proto

Lines I am currently grinding: T110E4 (Currently at T28 Proto), AMX 50B (Currently at AMX M4 45)

"As can likely be inferred, I am a sad, lonely excuse of a human being"

_ImUrHuckleberry #9 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:27 PM

I have two guns, one for each of you

• Players
  • 15501 battles
  • [KAPLA]

View Post_War_Child_, on 27 December 2016 - 09:11 AM, said:

You befuddle me sometimes raj.  I know that English isn't your first language, but you're not dumb.  DO A SEARCH and see the thousands of previous posts that cover the topic.  WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE ON A KEYBOARD.  NO ONE CARES.  Why ask these questions?  You're not going to get a definite answer one way or the other.  Many people are mistaken about advantages - like for KBM, they say "auto-aim" is unfair, when auto-aim sucks horribly on KBM.

At the end of your post, you'll not be comforted that you're playing the "right" platform.  You're a good player, not great, but very good.  You'll always be very good.  No platform will change that fact.

The only thing your post will eventually accomplish is (1) showing the divide among players, (2) reminding people of their fears and further separating us from the main group (And WE are a SMALL part of the HUGE group).

So, on behalf of all KBM players, please let this be your LAST post on the subject.  And in a few months, when you feel the urge to bring it up again.  Please PM me and I'll put your fears to rest.

Thank you.

So he's a PC player and still peddles this nonsense? Some people are just natural masochists, or perhaps this is dubious way of acquiring cheap upvotes. In either case, I second your request.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #10 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Post_War_Child_, on 27 December 2016 - 10:31 PM, said:

Why must you post these every few months?  Just stick with your keyboard and stop telling everyone you're on your keyboard.

PS - EVERY post about the differences HURTs the keyboard players.  Every one.  You have a KBM question, PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!  And I'll tell you the answer.

because i watched a video from bushka today . 

So I get a question that keyboard and mouse got some advantages than touch . 

bwalker0312 #11 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:37 PM

Player Hater

• Players
  • 44788 battles

View Post_War_Child_, on 27 December 2016 - 12:01 PM, said:

wow someone seems awfully guilty about having an advantage

Permanently chat banned

Clan Wars 2 winner

2017 Mobile Masters Las Vegas Finalist

2018 Spring Season Professional Tournament Group Stage Winner

RTBRay #12 Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9837 battles
  • [RORE]

View Postbwalker0312, on 27 December 2016 - 10:37 AM, said:

wow someone seems awfully guilty about having an advantage

no, it is just there are more touch screen players then kb/m players(though we are growing due to steam/windows store) and every time someone posts something like this, most touch screen players put same control mode on.

even though it has been proven over and over there is not real advantage to having it on, people read threads like this one, and prefer to error on the side of caution.

This is a game,  enjoy it, and stop panicking. 

_War_Child_ #13 Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:22 PM

Forum Fadoodler

• Players
  • 35866 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostRTBRayWin10, on 27 December 2016 - 11:41 AM, said:

no, it is just there are more touch screen players then kb/m players(though we are growing due to steam/windows store) and every time someone posts something like this, most touch screen players put same control mode on.

even though it has been proven over and over there is not real advantage to having it on, people read threads like this one, and prefer to error on the side of caution.

EXACTLY.

This type of post does more harm than good for KBM and I'm tired of reading all the stupidity that follows these conversations.  No one is clearly right.  99% of Unicum players are touch players.  A literal handful of us make up the 1% of KBM players.  I only know 2 "great" KBM players and several good ones.  I know over 70 "great" touch players - they're on my friends list and in my clan.

WarHammer701 #14 Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11315 battles
It's easy to play with all. If you favor one then you get good at it. If i bounce back and forth it's a struggle.
1011700835.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users