Jump to content


What Forumer did you see Today


  • Please log in to reply
2689 replies to this topic

dayton07277 #2661 Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:39 PM

    (SMH)

  • Players
  • 18661 battles
  • 3,853
  • [CROWN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View PostUn1scum, on 09 October 2018 - 08:06 AM, said:

Saw 9_v0lt or whatever his name is made up.....  Caught him camping in the sniper spot 10 foot from spawn and proceded to he him to death in his $50 ISUCK WZ-fakeTD.

Dude got salty af, cried alot ingame chat.

first of all i call [B.S.]on in game chat. im sure you started with the MORTON CAN. 9_VOLT is a pretty descent dude.


Edited by dayton07277, 09 October 2018 - 04:39 PM.


9_V0LT #2662 Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:31 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2925 battles
  • 1,423
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View PostUn1scum, on 09 October 2018 - 04:06 PM, said:

Saw 9_v0lt or whatever his name is made up.....  Caught him camping in the sniper spot 10 foot from spawn and proceded to he him to death in his $50 ISUCK WZ-fakeTD.

Dude got salty af, cried alot ingame chat.

 

Oh my god, you're the "forum warrior" guy!

You were calling me a bunch of nasty stuff, but the "forum warrior" was the only taunt I remember LoL.

 

As for me being salty, I responded to you three times.

My first response to you calling  me a "dead camper", was

"like your mom"

 

You replied with "is mom jokes all you got?"

 

At which point I responded with

"like your dad"

"the abusive alcoholic"

 

That was the extent of our in-game conversation, but you felt the need to continue conversing afterwards, in private messaging, where, I have to admit, I was rendered speechless by your admission:

"hahah forum warrior, hows it feel to be killed by a 30%'er?"

 

For you to say something like that is one thing, but for it to be actually TRUE, was mind boggling to me.

How in the world can you have 3,000 thousand battles and a 31% WR?

I don't understand how that's even possible. Even if you were trying to lose on purpose every game, it shouldn't be possible.

 

Anyway, thanks for the chuckles. -GG

 

 

 

ALSO,

You said you were going to post the game video.

Please do and send me a link, I'd love to see it.

(My video recorder always turns itself off, so I didn't get a recording)


Edited by 9_V0LT, 09 October 2018 - 10:43 PM.

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


9_V0LT #2663 Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:38 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2925 battles
  • 1,423
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View Postdayton07277, on 09 October 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

first of all i call [B.S.]on in game chat. im sure you started with the MORTON CAN. 9_VOLT is a pretty descent dude.

 

Thanks man, I try to be

 

Not the righteous Vegan, in your face kind of way, but in the laid back, 'hey, we're all friends here' Jewish Uncle, kind of way.


Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


dayton07277 #2664 Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:26 AM

    (SMH)

  • Players
  • 18661 battles
  • 3,853
  • [CROWN]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View Post9_V0LT, on 09 October 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

 

Thanks man, I try to be

 

Not the righteous Vegan, in your face kind of way, but in the laid back, 'hey, we're all friends here' Jewish Uncle, kind of way.

i know you are man. N.P.



_kell54_ #2665 Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39825 battles
  • 370
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    09-24-2014
Has Whiskey_Upsurge on alpenstadt. He was in low tier jpanther2 I wan in snowstorm. We had a great team. 5-0 victory with he and I in the 2&3 damage positions.

TonnerreCadien #2666 Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:23 AM

    Cabri dans le Maïs

  • Players
  • 41839 battles
  • 1,931
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    05-23-2015

View Post9_V0LT, on 09 October 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

My first response to you calling  me a "dead camper", was

"just like your mom"

 

Anytime ***hole reds take to global chat to type "EZ" at the end of giving greens an ***-whuppin', this is what I say to them in post-game chat.


InmuNaw.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...


Fu_Manchu_ #2667 Posted 11 October 2018 - 02:23 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10552 battles
  • 2,355
  • [CLEAR]
  • Member since:
    10-03-2017
Had gozillacus on green this morning. I didn't do much, but it was a green steamroll and he did quite well in his Bromwell.

CLEAR/CLE4R family discord: https://discord.gg/Pq44sNt

 

My second (formerly phone-only, now shameless re-roll) account is HanYolo_.

 

Find me on discord: Fu_Manchu_#6222


Un1scum #2668 Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:15 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 2937 battles
  • 5
  • [ZOMPW]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2016

View Post9_V0LT, on 09 October 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

 

Oh my god, you're the "forum warrior" guy!

You were calling me a bunch of nasty stuff, but the "forum warrior" was the only taunt I remember LoL.

 

As for me being salty, I responded to you three times.

My first response to you calling  me a "dead camper", was

"like your mom"

 

You replied with "is mom jokes all you got?"

 

At which point I responded with

"like your dad"

"the abusive alcoholic"

 

That was the extent of our in-game conversation, but you felt the need to continue conversing afterwards, in private messaging, where, I have to admit, I was rendered speechless by your admission:

"hahah forum warrior, hows it feel to be killed by a 30%'er?"

 

For you to say something like that is one thing, but for it to be actually TRUE, was mind boggling to me.

How in the world can you have 3,000 thousand battles and a 31% WR?

I don't understand how that's even possible. Even if you were trying to lose on purpose every game, it shouldn't be possible.

 

Anyway, thanks for the chuckles. -GG

 

 

 

ALSO,

You said you were going to post the game video.

Please do and send me a link, I'd love to see it.

(My video recorder always turns itself off, so I didn't get a recording)

 

Actually it was paytofail but hey, getgud.

Second, you called me a camper (which is fkin hilarious as you got your [edited] handed to you at your spawn TD spot)

Thirdly, you were the one sperging like a 5 year old ingame chat after you 1050'ed to a 31% wr :D


Sadly because WG are bad at dev and incapable of fixing minor bugs in a timely manner the recording never happened.  If you have the replay I would appreciate it if you could forward it in PM.  No joke, I am seriously asking you to.

Aftergame chat yeah I responded because you are a sanctimonious [edited]whiteknight on the forums.  Go gaslight someone who cares.


Edited by Un1scum, 11 October 2018 - 04:15 PM.


9_V0LT #2669 Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:59 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2925 battles
  • 1,423
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View PostUn1scum, on 11 October 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

 

Actually it was paytofail but hey, getgud.

Second, you called me a camper (which is fkin hilarious as you got your [edited] handed to you at your spawn TD spot)

Thirdly, you were the one sperging like a 5 year old ingame chat after you 1050'ed to a 31% wr :D


Sadly because WG are bad at dev and incapable of fixing minor bugs in a timely manner the recording never happened.  If you have the replay I would appreciate it if you could forward it in PM.  No joke, I am seriously asking you to.

Aftergame chat yeah I responded because you are a sanctimonious [edited]whiteknight on the forums.  Go gaslight someone who cares.

 

I have a number of Quick Keys set on my iPad, so I only need to type one letter or character and the text box gets populated with whatever quick key is set towards. For example "mmm" will auto type "like your mom" and "ccc" will type out "you're all camper trash", etc. It saves a lot of time typing.

 

This is how I know exactly what I said in our little tête-à-tête during and after the game.

However, arguing over exactly who said what is silly without documentation, so I won't continue it.

 

All I have is this screenshot, showing two people that did the best they could for their respective teams.

You did slightly more damage than I did and your team won -congratulations.

 

I'd like to add, the only reason I'm talking to you like a real person and not some juvenile tweaker gamer, is mostly because of your last post. It's grammar and composition, along with the correct usage of "1050'd" and gaslight, tells me you're, at least, not some mindless teenager. --gg

 


Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


boppinbobby #2670 Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:29 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45038 battles
  • 1,393
  • [HJG2]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014
WipWapJaws on Vineyards and he was on the winning team. Having said that when you have a team of greens where half are behind you in a T28 Proto, you deserve the loss. 

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.



Whiskey_Upsurge #2671 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:47 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32573 battles
  • 1,167
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View Post_kell54_, on 10 October 2018 - 08:09 PM, said:

Has Whiskey_Upsurge on alpenstadt. He was in low tier jpanther2 I wan in snowstorm. We had a great team. 5-0 victory with he and I in the 2&3 damage positions.

 

May be the first time I’ve seen you in game. Gg 

 

also, we had AOT_jaeger (may have screwed up the spelling) who lead us to victory. 


Inspiration for WriterDude's forum Signature is my single greatest accomplishment since starting to play Blitz! 

Whiskey_Upsurge #2672 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:49 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32573 battles
  • 1,167
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Saw 9_Volt on red.

We managed a funny gang bang to kill him but once dead, his tank had pinned our Lupus against a building. By the time I’d gotten him free, his red mates had finished the rest of the greens.
Inspiration for WriterDude's forum Signature is my single greatest accomplishment since starting to play Blitz! 

WipWapJaws #2673 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:53 AM

    Clanless Scrub

  • Players
  • 40242 battles
  • 3,345
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View Postboppinbobby, on 12 October 2018 - 09:29 AM, said:

WipWapJaws on Vineyards and he was on the winning team. Having said that when you have a team of greens where half are behind you in a T28 Proto, you deserve the loss. 

 

It was a weird match. I had to work hard to stop half the team head off into town and then get anyone to spot, only to find most of your team still in spawn....smh.  Good to see you out there.

Herbie_N124 #2674 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:08 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7102 battles
  • 588
  • [TS2]
  • Member since:
    12-07-2013

View Post9_V0LT, on 11 October 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

 

I have a number of Quick Keys set on my iPad, so I only need to type one letter or character and the text box gets populated with whatever quick key is set towards. For example "mmm" will auto type "like your mom" and "ccc" will type out "you're all camper trash", etc. It saves a lot of time typing.

 

This is how I know exactly what I said in our little tête-à-tête during and after the game.

However, arguing over exactly who said what is silly without documentation, so I won't continue it.

 

All I have is this screenshot, showing two people that did the best they could for their respective teams.

You did slightly more damage than I did and your team won -congratulations.

 

I'd like to add, the only reason I'm talking to you like a real person and not some juvenile tweaker gamer, is mostly because of your last post. It's grammar and composition, along with the correct usage of "1050'd" and gaslight, tells me you're, at least, not some mindless teenager. --gg

 

 

two guys who would otherwise be having a beer and shooting a game of pool together if it weren't for the goddammned internet.    07, 9_Volt.  

Edited by Herbie_N124, 12 October 2018 - 11:09 AM.


Cletusrocks_ap #2675 Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:18 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17851 battles
  • 817
  • [QUEFF]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
I saw WipWapJaws too, last night on reds.  I honestly don't remember the map [maybe Black Goldville] but I think they lost.  He was in a 13 75 I think and he was having a fun conversation with some of his fellow reds.  I don't think I caught all of the convo but someone on his team was complaining about where he went, and he was asking why the hell did they follow him.  

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png

 

A good heavy driver knows how to make shots bounce off their armor, how to use cover while fighting at the front, when to get out there and just take the shot to protect his team, to keep the reds attention focused so his team can flank, and to consistently do damage while all of that happens.  

 


9_V0LT #2676 Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:29 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 2925 battles
  • 1,423
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

View PostWhiskey_Upsurge, on 12 October 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

Saw 9_Volt on red.

We managed a funny gang bang to kill him but once dead, his tank had pinned our Lupus against a building. By the time I’d gotten him free, his red mates had finished the rest of the greens.

 

Yeah that was fun. The Lupus disappeared from my screen, but I could still see my dead tank rocking and jiggling, so I knew I’d mousetraped him. I’d hoped he’d be there till the end, but someone rammed him clear and I didn’t know it was you, until after the game. Sorry I couldn’t give you a Worthy Opponent, but didn’t have any left after paying off my own team (you deserved a green thumb more than they did). 

 

Your flank almost got us from behind and since we were all TD’s back there, it would’ve turned into a classic “Cavalry Rout of the Rear Artillery”. 


Edited by 9_V0LT, 12 October 2018 - 04:31 PM.

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


Tackywheat1 #2677 Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:05 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9938 battles
  • 1,659
  • [FILOB]
  • Member since:
    04-25-2013
I may or may not have played a few battles in my vk 28.01 and saw Fu_manchu who crushed my team. also saw GLKamper a few times in KV-2 and IS-6

ALL CREDIT TO SpartacusDiablo

Stopped playing for ~3 years. Semi-inactive

Member of TRPD


Whiskey_Upsurge #2678 Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:09 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32573 battles
  • 1,167
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View Post9_V0LT, on 12 October 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

 

Yeah that was fun. The Lupus disappeared from my screen, but I could still see my dead tank rocking and jiggling, so I knew I’d mousetraped him. I’d hoped he’d be there till the end, but someone rammed him clear and I didn’t know it was you, until after the game. Sorry I couldn’t give you a Worthy Opponent, but didn’t have any left after paying off my own team (you deserved a green thumb more than they did). 

 

Your flank almost got us from behind and since we were all TD’s back there, it would’ve turned into a classic “Cavalry Rout of the Rear Artillery”. 

Took me three running ram attempts to nudge your carcus out of the way. Lol


Inspiration for WriterDude's forum Signature is my single greatest accomplishment since starting to play Blitz! 

WipWapJaws #2679 Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:36 PM

    Clanless Scrub

  • Players
  • 40242 battles
  • 3,345
  • [WKD]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

View PostCletusrocks_ap, on 13 October 2018 - 01:18 AM, said:

I saw WipWapJaws too, last night on reds.  I honestly don't remember the map [maybe Black Goldville] but I think they lost.  He was in a 13 75 I think and he was having a fun conversation with some of his fellow reds.  I don't think I caught all of the convo but someone on his team was complaining about where he went, and he was asking why the hell did they follow him.  

 

lol... oh that one.   It was a supremacy match.  I called BC and the entire team went B.  Heavies, TDs all of them and then wondered why they all got shot up.   While they were all bogged down at B, I went and capped C and recapped A.  We won on points, but my team was busy calling me coward etc.  It always make me laugh how some players do not understand how supremacy works

Absolute_Sniper #2680 Posted 14 October 2018 - 02:50 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27539 battles
  • 1,596
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    11-05-2015

View PostWipWapJaws, on 13 October 2018 - 11:36 PM, said:

 

lol... oh that one.   It was a supremacy match.  I called BC and the entire team went B.  Heavies, TDs all of them and then wondered why they all got shot up.   While they were all bogged down at B, I went and capped C and recapped A.  We won on points, but my team was busy calling me coward etc.  It always make me laugh how some players do not understand how supremacy works

Even better when you have all three caps and they continue to push one by one into the remaining reds. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users