• Please log in to reply
3524 replies to this topic

plsdontkillmexxx #3521 Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6916 battles
  • [XHALE]

View Post_Cletus, on 16 July 2019 - 01:06 AM, said:

Oh sorry, my bad.  So you're not the only one saying go town on middleburg, absolute sniper and genie are saying always town on Middleburg.  It's a departure from what most consider the meta right now, but the game evolves, you know.

No i don't say go town at all. The only maps usually I'll call direction on are Himmelsdorf (tracks) and Black Goldville (desert)

You'd be entitled to think WOTB is a matter of life or death the way some players behave. sheesh! What's wrong with them!? Don't they know it's much more important than that!!

_Cletus #3522 Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:33 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 22911 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 15 July 2019 - 09:15 AM, said:

No i don't say go town at all. The only maps usually I'll call direction on are Himmelsdorf (tracks) and Black Goldville (desert)

I know man I'm just trolling you, I'm a douchie dude and I apologize.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

Conan, what is best in lifeTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

SpartacusDiablo #3523 Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:19 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 23061 battles
  • [III-R]
Had Gojira in a mod1 on my team yesterday. He played well and it was a solid win for the green team. Good game.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

Absolute_Sniper #3524 Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 34719 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 15 July 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

Actually you did say we should’ve gone town well after you were dead. The only green that actually went up the hill was our borsig. You would’ve been able to get hull down easily had you not attempted to flank in an is-5 in the open. Genie and I held off 7 tanks until the cap Counter was already at 90ish. When the red T34 ammo racked me, the last guy alive up there, the reds didn’t have enough time to reset cap. If either of the muppets who went town had gone hill, we would have won the hill. Seeing that we didn’t have enough back up and the townies went cap, we just held the reds in place and prevented them from leaving the hill. 

On a side note, that was the second game in a row I got ammo racked in the type 59. I believe that tank has the weakest ammo rack in game. Any tank that can pen the upper plate has a good chance to ammo rack you on every shot. 

godzilla5599_warrior #3525 Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 608 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 16 July 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

Had Gojira in a mod1 on my team yesterday. He played well and it was a solid win for the green team. Good game.

There's a few medium tanks I do well in and like the Mod 1,T-34-3,E50,E50M just happy I didn't trip over my two left feet :playing: you played as good as ever,I mean even when I've seen you lose you still do good.

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 16 July 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

On a side note, that was the second game in a row I got ammo racked in the type 59. I believe that tank has the weakest ammo rack in game. Any tank that can pen the upper plate has a good chance to ammo rack you on every shot. 

All the Chinese stuff has bad ammo racks but the less armor the worse it is I've had all the mediums I've tried and the TD's I've used get ammo zapped enough that it can be frustrating hell even the T-34-3 gets slapped every now and again.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users