3483 replies to this topic

little_brother_of_war #3401 Posted 15 May 2019 - 02:42 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 13356 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostZebraUp, on 15 May 2019 - 06:11 AM, said:

Woe is me..

It was a sad moment.. like Old Yeller sad.

*Can't believe 3 guys on my team call hill at Mines and yet me (in the slowest tank on my team) is the first to arrive.. and then i get obliterated.. instantly! lol

I won't say anything about _Cletus thinking it was hilarious.. ooops!

This^...happened to me when I was with you on green on the Canyon map the other day within the first minute before I had a chance to do any damage at all. A red TD creamed me instantly! I was watching you flanking to the right, near the tracks, since I recognized who you were, but reds were pushing in our direction and I couldn’t back away soon enough.

Afterwards, you pointed this out to me, and rightfully so, but it happens ever so rarely. Next time I see you in-game, I’m hoping for a better outcome!

:great:

boppinbobby #3402 Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 50263 battles
  • [HJG2]

I just saw Darkest Flame, back from a break. 

Got hammered.

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.

j0nn0 #3403 Posted 15 May 2019 - 10:21 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 18764 battles
  • [XREGS]
I think I saw several forumers this past week. Apologies for any bad performance but i was either on tilt or lagging for about half my games

Sometimes, you just gotta sit back and watch them all burn. Don't forget to bring popcorn. You're going to need a snack.

MaxxDamage #3404 Posted 16 May 2019 - 03:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 48746 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 15 May 2019 - 07:05 AM, said:

Ran into Absolute_Sniper on green a couple of days ago (Oasis). I was tooned with a good player, so I figured we'd wreck 'em. Let's just say that the three of us were bottom tier, and the other four players decided that they didn't need shots... they'd hide their way to victory. "Ugly" doesn't do the battle justice.

I saw MaxxDamage last night at Canals; fortunately he was on green, too. It looked like the reds focused fire on him (someone he knew from red globally said to do so), which afforded me the opportunity to do some damage. Maxx somehow managed to survive being the reds' target du jour, and was really creative in his movement about the hills. I was in an IS-6, so there was no creativity involved. It was point-and-shoot... kind of mindless. Green won and we both survived - gg!

That was a good fight and good work by you, you had 3100 dmg IIRC.

_Cletus #3405 Posted 16 May 2019 - 12:34 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 22472 battles
  • [HAHA]

I tooned with Boris555555555555 last night.  I'm not sure about the correct number of 5's.  Anyway, we platooned for a few matches, we won at least one of them, and I had a good time.  

07 Boris

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

A good heavy driver knows how to make shots bounce off their armor, how to use cover while fighting at the front, when to get out there and just take the shot to protect his team, to keep the reds attention focused so his team can flank, and to consistently do damage while all of that happens.  

Herbie_N124 #3406 Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11169 battles
  • [TS2]

I saw Fitzhughgoode  at Ft. Despair last night on red.   I had a pretty good game, my potatoes backed me better than his potatoes.  

I got all excited seeing BigBOOTYJudy on green at Normandy, I pulled up beside her near the crashed plane after the countdown, and immediately got derped into oblivion for an embarrassing 0.    Judy went on with her toonmate to win the match regardless of my little show of nubbery.  

It's a game, not a d!ck.   Don't take it so hard.  

TonnerreCadien #3407 Posted 17 May 2019 - 12:14 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44508 battles
  • [HAHA]

I've seen a bunch of y'all lately... I hope I won't leave anyone out! Saw BorisBadenov on red at Himmelsdorf. He greeted me with "Your a good player, TC!" because he knows how much bad grammar gets under my skin. He played really well... me, not so much, but green eeked out a win. He gave me a "Lucky Player," so I gave him a "Sociable Player."

I then saw SwampyDoodle on green in Canals - he gave me an o7 right away. We went C and D on bases, and near D we ran into the whole red team, but somehow wrecked them. Swampy was top damage by far. Gg!

I ran into Weeping_Angel on green at Port Bay. I *think* I was in my IS-5, in which case it was a Ratings Battle (I haven't taken that one out for a pub match yet). I did pretty well, but not knock-you-on-your-[edited] well. Early on it looked like we were in trouble, but W_A made some critical kills and green won.

I also had some great toons with Modern_Neanderthal... did we lose any? We may have gone 100%.

Anyway, a battle with a forumer is always better than one without, in my book. Hope to see more of you soon!

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

zulton55 #3408 Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:05 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14992 battles
  • [_PNW_]

Just had a good match with Herbie_N124.

Running around in French mediums and helped pull out the win.

Thanks for the Toon. 07

___ez_e___ #3409 Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 60688 battles
  • [FUZY]

View PostHerbie_N124, on 16 May 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

I saw Fitzhughgoode  at Ft. Despair last night on red.   I had a pretty good game, my potatoes backed me better than his potatoes.  

I got all excited seeing BigBOOTYJudy on green at Normandy, I pulled up beside her near the crashed plane after the countdown, and immediately got derped into oblivion for an embarrassing 0.    Judy went on with her toonmate to win the match regardless of my little show of nubbery.  

That’s hilarious.  

I probably would have done the same thing.   You were up there like wow is this really BigBootyJudy and got derped. 

That’s a player I haven’t seen in ages and assumed stopped playing like the rest that have stopped. 

Edited by ___ez_e___, 17 May 2019 - 10:39 PM.

swampydoodle #3410 Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:27 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20458 battles
  • [FUSAG]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 17 May 2019 - 04:14 AM, said:

I've seen a bunch of y'all lately... I hope I won't leave anyone out! Saw BorisBadenov on red at Himmelsdorf. He greeted me with "Your a good player, TC!" because he knows how much bad grammar gets under my skin. He played really well... me, not so much, but green eeked out a win. He gave me a "Lucky Player," so I gave him a "Sociable Player."

I then saw SwampyDoodle on green in Canals - he gave me an o7 right away. We went C and D on bases, and near D we ran into the whole red team, but somehow wrecked them. Swampy was top damage by far. Gg!

I ran into Weeping_Angel on green at Port Bay. I *think* I was in my IS-5, in which case it was a Ratings Battle (I haven't taken that one out for a pub match yet). I did pretty well, but not knock-you-on-your-[edited] well. Early on it looked like we were in trouble, but W_A made some critical kills and green won.

I also had some great toons with Modern_Neanderthal... did we lose any? We may have gone 100%.

Anyway, a battle with a forumer is always better than one without, in my book. Hope to see more of you soon!

LOL... That was about my only good game last night. That was some good teamwork though. When I saw the whole side of the map light up with reds I got a bit worried. We held them off with good focused fire and shooting on the reloads. I agree that having a forumer on the green team can really up the gameplay o7. 

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #3411 Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:08 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 52230 battles
  • [RNSF]

Had a couple of matches with meat locker, and poppy tart yesterday. GGs, why I still play.

Had another game with AnnDroid today... Playing with trash like that is why I left for a year before. 

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

2_of_Hearts #3412 Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1082 battles
  • [-TSS-]

View PostTengenToppaPotatoLagann, on 18 May 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

Had a couple of matches with meat locker, and poppy tart yesterday. GGs, why I still play.

Had another game with AnnDroid today... Playing with trash like that is why I left for a year before. 

Wonderful guy. Allows you to farm more damage by going afk.

Bellatormonk #3413 Posted 18 May 2019 - 11:42 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 26419 battles
  • [MASHU]

View PostTengenToppaPotatoLagann, on 18 May 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

I had 3 matches in less than 30 mins on Green no less, with AnnDroid the other day as well.  I used up my last DV against him on the 2nd match, having never seen this guy before, and then sent in the replay to Support on the 3rd match.  Support responded and said they don't care about AFK/Bots and to make use of the Honor System. 

Want to smile or laugh for the day, maybe even shoot coffee out your nose?  Click it...

1. https://imgur.com/a/nPWlNzw  2. imgur.com/a/8JuzgDc

TonnerreCadien #3414 Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:51 AM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44508 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostBellatormonk, on 18 May 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

I had 3 matches in less than 30 mins on Green no less, with AnnDroid the other day as well.  I used up my last DV against him on the 2nd match, having never seen this guy before, and then sent in the replay to Support on the 3rd match.  Support responded and said they don't care about AFK/Bots and to make use of the Honor System. 

This truly ticks me off.

yN3tBqs.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

boris55555 #3415 Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:56 AM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 21967 battles
  • [MINC]

View Post_Cletus, on 16 May 2019 - 07:34 AM, said:

I tooned with Boris555555555555 last night.  I'm not sure about the correct number of 5's.  Anyway, we platooned for a few matches, we won at least one of them, and I had a good time.  

07 Boris

5 5’s easily remembered. Had a blast especially that first battle 

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #3416 Posted 19 May 2019 - 04:59 AM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 52230 battles
  • [RNSF]

View PostBellatormonk, on 18 May 2019 - 06:42 PM, said:

Support hasn't responded to me yet.

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

AntoineDodson #3417 Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23963 battles
  • [-1]
Ran into 4sfield twice today on team Green. I was in the Type 59 both times, not sure what he was driving. If I remember correctly we won both times fairly easy.

Edited by AntoineDodson, 19 May 2019 - 09:06 PM.

Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

_Cletus #3418 Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:21 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 22472 battles
  • [HAHA]
I bumped into Silver Lions on green last night.  We didn't have a great game, but they can't all be zingers.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

A good heavy driver knows how to make shots bounce off their armor, how to use cover while fighting at the front, when to get out there and just take the shot to protect his team, to keep the reds attention focused so his team can flank, and to consistently do damage while all of that happens.  

zulton55 #3419 Posted 20 May 2019 - 04:30 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14992 battles
  • [_PNW_]

Had a battle against Roadkutter.  He got in the way of 1 of my shots and ended his game (I was aiming at the T-34-85 behind you.)

Another battle was against __The_Dude_30__.  His tactical redeployment meant the end of me.  

Herbie_N124 #3420 Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:08 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11169 battles
  • [TS2]
Had a good 'toon match with zulton55 over the weekend at Ft., Despair while burning dinner, didn't embarrass myself for once in-game.  All around good team, I think I was 5th on the damage count with about 1,300, zulton was up top.   
It's a game, not a d!ck.   Don't take it so hard.  

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

_Cletus