Jump to content


Which Forumer did you see Today


  • Please log in to reply
4790 replies to this topic

boppinbobby #4561 Posted 08 September 2020 - 10:51 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 62963 battles
  • 1,820
  • [HJG2]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

View PostImmel_man, on 06 September 2020 - 06:06 AM, said:

I saw boppinbobby, and roberto577_one, separate battle both on red. I had just paid my bill for that extra good MM so I got to roll them both. Particularly Bobby’s team. They were terribad short 7-0 win.

Roberto was in a K91 on Castila which I think might be my favorite map. His lites couldn’t win the castle side so we got to do the snipie thing to the bad guys. GG fellas.

I don't wanna talk about it.


Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.



boppinbobby #4562 Posted 08 September 2020 - 10:52 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 62963 battles
  • 1,820
  • [HJG2]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

View PostRonin_23, on 07 September 2020 - 08:00 PM, said:

Had the pleasure of playing with boppinbobby and Rou Garou today. Both wins :)

Beat me to it. I also saw 40 percenter in the game before. 


Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.



_Crusader6_ #4563 Posted 08 September 2020 - 10:59 PM

    Vote Slime Mold

  • Players
  • 70713 battles
  • 15,658
  • [BDGER]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

Had Meat_Locker on green in his 4005, with Tomie on red in the M4 Mle 54 when I was in my Obj 140 -- we won as red let me control center and totally abandoned Tomie on the A cap area.

Meat scored top dmg and I was #2.


 

 
Tank Hoarder: 424 tanks in Garage:  435/435 Played Tanks Aced
 
This space for rent until next terrible mechanic ;) 
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 


BorisBaddenov #4564 Posted 09 September 2020 - 02:18 AM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 26970 battles
  • 9,261
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

I had AntoineDodson on green.  We lost and he didn’t do super well, so to make himself feel better he called us “useless (bleeps)”.   He’s a class act that’s for sure. 

 

 

Peace-

Boris 

 


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


AntoineDodson #4565 Posted 09 September 2020 - 03:17 AM

    Twenty Shots One Kill

  • Players
  • 33656 battles
  • 2,646
  • [-OMG-]
  • Member since:
    07-09-2017

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 08 September 2020 - 08:18 PM, said:

I had AntoineDodson on green.  We lost and he didn’t do super well, so to make himself feel better he called us “useless (bleeps)”.   He’s a class act that’s for sure. 

 

 

Peace-

Boris 

 


I don’t blame others if I play bad. If I said that I’m sure the team really was “useless (bleeps)”.
 


Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

BorisBaddenov #4566 Posted 09 September 2020 - 04:24 AM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 26970 battles
  • 9,261
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View PostAntoineDodson, on 08 September 2020 - 08:17 PM, said:


I don’t blame others if I play bad. If I said that I’m sure the team really was “useless (bleeps)”.
 

Yeah, you were a real class act.  You should be proud. 

 

 

Peace-

Boris 


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


Immel_man #4567 Posted 09 September 2020 - 01:53 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 74265 battles
  • 840
  • [YODA_]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016
My toon mate and I saw absolute_sniper last night, twice, on green both times. Once on Faust. We had a massive scrum pretty much from battle start going at A cap. I had a pretty good carry developing 4K dealt with a one shot bat chat, and a pretty full health maus. I managed to clear the BC but the maus had that super sweet RNG going. After drawing him out on cap points I managed to get him out in the open for a snuggle struggle, and then RNGesus said nope. I bounced his sides, TWICE before he managed to scrape me off for the kill and the win.

Next battle had him on Normandy, should’ve been a win but the T22 trolls me so hard or I can’t carry, or both. For an OP tank it feels average to me. There, I said it.

Also had him earlier in the day, his team all went town on middleberg, when that was clear AS bailed from the hills and snapped a shot off at me from across half a maps length at full gallop. That was all that was worth mentioning about that one.

Edited by Immel_man, 09 September 2020 - 03:05 PM.


_Cletus #4568 Posted 09 September 2020 - 02:39 PM

    [edited] Voodoo [edited] Wizard [edited]

  • Players
  • 32800 battles
  • 7,992
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
I saw Antoine and Absolute in a toon last night on red.  I had a nice hull down spot, I went to poke just a wee bit, and my internet decided to get wonky, my tank poked further, kept going, going, and stopped dead still out of cover.  The red team had no pity for me.  They even shot me a bunch of times.

 

If a person feels powerless or insignificant in their life, the easiest way to achieve power is to make other people angry; every internet troll has known this since 1993 and every toddler has known it since the dawn of time.

RonaldusMaximus_ #4569 Posted 09 September 2020 - 02:55 PM

    Self-Righteous Prick

  • Players
  • 17497 battles
  • 4,632
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

Was in a toon with Isic333 (the new guy) and we were doing well until I ran into that bi### Carol Baskins... Er.... I mean TankEatingTiger who ALWAYS ruins my tier 6 games whether he is on green or red...

 

GG man... I hate you.


Edited by RonaldusMaximus_, 09 September 2020 - 07:29 PM.

 


Absolute_Sniper #4570 Posted 09 September 2020 - 04:57 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 45571 battles
  • 3,926
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    11-05-2015

View PostImmel_man, on 09 September 2020 - 01:53 PM, said:

My toon mate and I saw absolute_sniper last night, twice, on green both times. Once on Faust. We had a massive scrum pretty much from battle start going at A cap. I had a pretty good carry developing 4K dealt with a one shot bat chat, and a pretty full health maus. I managed to clear the BC but the maus had that super sweet RNG going. After drawing him out on cap points I managed to get him out in the open for a snuggle struggle, and then RNGesus said nope. I bounced his sides, TWICE before he managed to scrape me off for the kill and the win.

Next battle had him on Normandy, should’ve been a win but the T22 trolls me so hard or I can’t carry, or both. For an OP tank it feels average to me. There, I said it.

Also had him earlier in the day, his team all went town on middleberg, when that was clear AS bailed from the hills and snapped a shot off at me from across half a maps length at full gallop. That was all that was worth mentioning about that one.

Immel is being humble. He and his roommate carried their butts off in the games we saw each other. Both had very good performances on their part. I played terribly and didn’t contribute much other then my hitpoints. 


I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

 

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

 


AntoineDodson #4571 Posted 09 September 2020 - 05:15 PM

    Twenty Shots One Kill

  • Players
  • 33656 battles
  • 2,646
  • [-OMG-]
  • Member since:
    07-09-2017

View Post_Cletus, on 09 September 2020 - 08:39 AM, said:

I saw Antoine and Absolute in a toon last night on red.  I had a nice hull down spot, I went to poke just a wee bit, and my internet decided to get wonky, my tank poked further, kept going, going, and stopped dead still out of cover.  The red team had no pity for me.  They even shot me a bunch of times.


LOL I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen you. Not gonna lie, I was excited to put a round or two in you. :)


Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

Immel_man #4572 Posted 09 September 2020 - 06:12 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 74265 battles
  • 840
  • [YODA_]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 09 September 2020 - 08:57 AM, said:

Immel is being humble. He and his roommate carried their butts off in the games we saw each other. Both had very good performances on their part. I played terribly and didn’t contribute much other then my hitpoints. 

I suspect he threw those matches so I’d stop focusing him when he’s on red. 



_Cletus #4573 Posted 09 September 2020 - 06:40 PM

    [edited] Voodoo [edited] Wizard [edited]

  • Players
  • 32800 battles
  • 7,992
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostAntoineDodson, on 09 September 2020 - 11:15 AM, said:


LOL I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen you. Not gonna lie, I was excited to put a round or two in you. :)

 

I should change my IGN to Target.


 

If a person feels powerless or insignificant in their life, the easiest way to achieve power is to make other people angry; every internet troll has known this since 1993 and every toddler has known it since the dawn of time.

ZebraUp #4574 Posted 10 September 2020 - 03:14 AM

    I want to be on the RED team!

  • Players
  • 30098 battles
  • 2,297
  • [_UF_]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
Ran into InkaPanzer & AntoineDodson today.. and wannabeunicum..

Edited by ZebraUp, 10 September 2020 - 03:19 AM.

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

#1 player all-time in North America in the FCM 36 Pak.40 by winrate & #4 Worldwide lol!


Gregarioun #4575 Posted 11 September 2020 - 03:10 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14895 battles
  • 114
  • [T800]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2019

Saw Hisroyalfatness on Port Bay today driving a Bat Chat.  What struck me about his gameplay was that he seemed to be sitting in the back doing nothing most of the round, but lo and behold at end of round he was sitting on 3.5k dmg and 1st on winning team...

 

He did have another BC and Med in a toon scouting far side of the gully, so I assume if he was only scout he would've played differently.

 

It made me think a little about how I tend to spearpoint for n00bs too much...

 

It also made me wonder if top clan members get preferential MM.


Edited by Gregarioun, 11 September 2020 - 03:11 AM.

Wot Blitz is like a box of chocolates...made of dung.  You always know what you're going to get.   


Dolly_Sod #4576 Posted 11 September 2020 - 01:25 PM

    Highland Bog

  • Players
  • 20540 battles
  • 908
  • [MSTRY]
  • Member since:
    10-02-2017

View PostGregarioun, on 10 September 2020 - 10:10 PM, said:

Saw Hisroyalfatness on Port Bay today driving a Bat Chat.  What struck me about his gameplay was that he seemed to be sitting in the back doing nothing most of the round, but lo and behold at end of round he was sitting on 3.5k dmg and 1st on winning team...

 

He did have another BC and Med in a toon scouting far side of the gully, so I assume if he was only scout he would've played differently.

 

It made me think a little about how I tend to spearpoint for n00bs too much...

 

It also made me wonder if top clan members get preferential MM.

 

If you've already got two tanks over in the corner, do you really need a 3rd?  That area runs out of cover pretty darn quick. Nothing worse than a traffic jam of greens all trying to take cover behind the same rock or ridge. 



lol333cmr #4577 Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:14 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8963 battles
  • 205
  • [LDD]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2017
Got to see Boris on the 9th, gg man

It’s
 not 59%, it’s 46.90% with a 13% platoon Winrate.

_Cletus #4578 Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:17 PM

    [edited] Voodoo [edited] Wizard [edited]

  • Players
  • 32800 battles
  • 7,992
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostAntoineDodson, on 09 September 2020 - 11:15 AM, said:


LOL I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen you. Not gonna lie, I was excited to put a round or two in you. :)

 

I saw Antoine again.  This time neither of us did well, our damage was weak, but I did kill Antoine, so it was worth it.  Their damn Chimera had my number though....


 

If a person feels powerless or insignificant in their life, the easiest way to achieve power is to make other people angry; every internet troll has known this since 1993 and every toddler has known it since the dawn of time.

ZebraUp #4579 Posted 11 September 2020 - 02:34 PM

    I want to be on the RED team!

  • Players
  • 30098 battles
  • 2,297
  • [_UF_]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
Ran into Doilky last night.. we got the win.

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

#1 player all-time in North America in the FCM 36 Pak.40 by winrate & #4 Worldwide lol!


Ronin_23 #4580 Posted 11 September 2020 - 05:38 PM

    Bot

  • Players
  • 27402 battles
  • 820
  • [TENET]
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011
C6 in the new tier 10 amx... I died and he almost clutched if not for an unlucky bounce. My team somehow won.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users