Unable to enter battle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Thatguyujustmet #1 Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11206 battles
  • [TTV_]

Sup all of you poor people looking to confide to the public about your buggy problems.  Well I'm join in with ya at the moment.  For the past 2-3 days I have not been able to enter into battle due to a "low player count" queuing up for battle.  At the most it shows 30 other people queued up, and all at different tiers.  Usually I wait .5-5 seconds to get a match... now I'm not getting any waiting multiple minutes. 

I sent a ticket to support awhile back and have been playing the waiting game while my last few days of premium ran out and precious time to earn tickets for another chest is running out.  You could say I'm getting annoyed.  Anyone had similar issues?  (I use Blitz from the Windows 10 store.)

(I've done a reboot and will be un-and-re-plugging in my router/modem too, as soon as I can get my brother off of dirty domb and CS Go for a brief minute.  So far no good.)

Dan_Deerso #2 Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 25864 battles
  • [III]
Try unchecking "same control mode" if you have it checked.

Thatguyujustmet #3 Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11206 battles
  • [TTV_]
Now how did that little button get checked... oh yeah we were screwing around with settings and turning everything off and then more than everything back on.  (makes for some good rvr)  Thanks Dan!

New question... if you can't get into a single battle... why does that button exist?

KempBushThe3rd #4 Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

How to Git Gud, Step 1: Don't spawn on the wrong team.

• Players
  • 12794 battles

View PostThatguyujustmet, on 08 January 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

Now how did that little button get checked... oh yeah we were screwing around with settings and turning everything off and then more than everything back on.  (makes for some good rvr)  Thanks Dan!

New question... if you can't get into a single battle... why does that button exist?

It makes no sense to use it on a PC since so little players play there. It's for people who like to have a whinge about PC vs. mobile platforms. I also use it on my iPad because it's so old that it can't compete with PC processors and I end up with a 30-40 second late start. With it checked, I rarely get a late start of more than 10 seconds. Worth the 45 second queue time if you ask me.

WARNING: The player "KempBushThe3rd" is no longer active. This is the last message he has left us:

"I've supported this game for too long. There are too many frustrations with playing this game. And I believe that it's not worth playing anymore. This is not because of Update 3.8. I have been losing interest in this game for a while now. I believe that it is time for me to put the game down and finally move on with life. A big thanks to the forums for helping me on the road to 60%, and sometimes giving me a good laugh. o7."

Thatguyujustmet #5 Posted 08 January 2017 - 08:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11206 battles
  • [TTV_]

View PostBryoDoesGaming, on 08 January 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

It makes no sense to use it on a PC since so little players play there. It's for people who like to have a whinge about PC vs. mobile platforms. I also use it on my iPad because it's so old that it can't compete with PC processors and I end up with a 30-40 second late start. With it checked, I rarely get a late start of more than 10 seconds. Worth the 45 second queue time if you ask me.

​Ahhh ok.  Someone from my clan just mentioned that it's for mobile/tablet use.  Yeah sounds quite useful for the late start.  Thanks for the response.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users