More confused than ever

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

BluesAllDay #1 Posted 10 January 2017 - 01:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6609 battles
  • [SRV]
So I just found this game around late October, 2016. Surprised to see how long it's actually been around. The more my numbers go up, yes believe it or not these numbers are up, the more I realize just how inadequate my game play is. On the bright side all of the players that have been around for years are very helpful in reminding me every day just how bad I am and that I should delete the game. It is painfully obvious that the well seasoned players get quite ired when teamed up with people like me and I used to feel the same way. Why should I be on a team where-by my game is usually over quickly simply because of the caliber of players lumped together. So I search and I search to try to find a clan that I may actually feel at home in and the more I search the more confused I get. With that said I will continue playing, if for no other reason than to continue recieving your hate mail because you've been playing longer than me. There has to be an easier way.

dogs look up to you,

cats look down on you,

pigs look you in the eye

and treat you as equal.

3castle_ #2 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:00 AM

Russian accuracy

• Players
  • 13732 battles
  • [-DD-]
4 months? thats nothing

3castle official - Youtube

prem tanks : T2 light, Tetrarch, T7 car, Pz2j, BT-SV, T127, Pz.s35, M3 light, Valentine 2, Pz.B2, Pz 5/4, Excelsior, Matilda BP, Pz4 anko, Dicker max, SU100y, Kuro Mori Mine, Tog II*, T-34-85 victory, Strv 74A2, Fury, Rudy, T23E3 nomad, Dracula, Panther m/10, AT15a, SU122-44, Type 62, IS3D, KV5, Lowe, IS6, Type 59, T26E4. T34, FCM50t. 0-47

Sgt_T_21 #3 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

I'm not camping, I'm sniping

• Players
  • 43494 battles
Have fun. Enjoy the game. Learn and better, sure, but don't let the haters get you down. There's plenty of videos and posts to find in the forums to learn how to drive various tanks, pick up on tactics, and figure out how to get better. Relax and remember it's a game....

Boom.

doonglerules #4 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11581 battles
  • [STR8]
I usually only tell people to uninstall if they're displaying a clear lack of simple things like hand-eye coordination, kinetic vision, and the ability to use their heads.

dayton07277 #5 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:07 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12091 battles
  • [CROWN]
Check bushka on blitz.YouTube.

Fasteroid #6 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 714 battles

View Postdayton07277, on 10 January 2017 - 02:07 AM, said:

Check bushka on blitz.YouTube.

Bushka taught me how to play the VK 28.01.

Former PC WoT Player, Casual WoTB and WoT PS4 Player. FAVORITE TANK: VK 28.01

My Tonques(* for premium, ** for main credit grinder, *** for statpadding tank, ***** for ALL OF ABOVE):

T1 Cunningham, Pz. II G, *Pz. B2, *SU-85i, ***VK 28.01, ****Pz. IV (-O-), Black Prince, **Panther/ M10

Alphatriton #7 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:13 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8465 battles
  • [PAN]

was in my RU-251 on falls creek one match, every teammate except me died (it turned into a 1v1 agains an enemy IS-3 who had more hp), this one teammate was raging at me so badly, until started to turn the match into a draw (encounter battle), enemy team then started raging at me (I was literally playing ring around the rosie with the enemy IS-3, there was a rock seperating us), the raging teammate then started congratulating me (idk, people change their minds quickly), and the match was effectively turned into a draw (IS-3 2 slow 4 me :trollface:).

dayton07277 #8 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:17 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12091 battles
  • [CROWN]

View PostFasteroid, on 09 January 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

Bushka taught me how to play the VK 28.01.

He's a great teacher

ChitFromChinola #9 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 42152 battles
  • [-1]

Pay no mind to the chat, dude, it's just part of the Blitz culture. It's actually really funny once you get used to it. I mean, the guys that die early tell the living guys that they stink? Um, what?

If it really bugs you, stay in Tiers 6 and lower -- still fun and not much chatter there.

Oh, and welcome to the forums . . .

michaeltsoon #10 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:22 AM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 21870 battles
  • [STR8]

Sorry, but if your stats are this bad:

http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

it's not about "participation" anymore. People will scream at you for being an idiot, and they have every reason to do so-check out some instructional on YT if you'd like to get better, and if you have the time (and/or braincells) I'll devise a quick analysation of what you're doing wrong based on your stats

-1.03 spot rate and a 45 wr means that you're being aggressive too much, play more passively next time

-you're playing heavies a lot, which just further underlines how much you're rushing and/or yoloing without support

-0.63 damage ratio and a 0.56 kill ratio means you're trading damage too much in your heavies which isn't a bad thing, unless if you expose your weak spots too much..... Learn peekaboom, sidescraping and hull down asap

-hit rate is HORRID.... learn to AIM before actually firing a shot... Unless if there are no consequences after trying your luck with a snapshot avoid doing so as enemies will most likely rush you and kill you before your reload is complete

-stop playing the American heavies, drop back down to tier 2, find a comfortable tank and actually learn to play

-platoon more! it's always good to have at least 1 teammate you could rely on

-stop buying the premium tanks. without having developed the proper skills in lower tiers people are just gonna scream at you. again, you should drop back down to tier 2 and learn to play

-pointing this out bluntly, but your clan is quite bad..... send an application to the [PZ3-R] in-game (reserve clan of PZ3), we've got quite a few decent guys on Discord and willing to platoon. If your become good enough in the end you might be given a spot on the main clan.

Leader of [PZ3]. Please PM if you would like details on our clan

Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

I'd put my tank rankings here, but I won't since video game stats hold no value in real life. Therefore, I'll use a witty quote to fill this space instead:            "War does not determine who is right, only who is left"  -Bertrand Russell 

Kappy_ #11 Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:32 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6737 battles
  • [DK0]

The salt in this game is aplenty.

You need to just ignore them. If you can't do that, then this game is not for you.

But if you decide to keep playing. I suggest you stay at the lower tiers for at least several thousand battles. The skill of other players generally goes up as the tiers do and so does the salt and lack of tolerance for inadequate players that don't belong in that tier.

Cheers!

Kap

YuvBnJudged #12 Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:25 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5471 battles
Don't let it stop you from playing. There comes a turning point in the number of battles that you have that you start to smash those players with 10-20,000 battles. Their not that good, really. Just keep doing what your doing and most importantly have fun. The players that worry about stats are the ones that are so bored with the game they have to find something to hold on to so that the game is still playable. Me, I started playing not caring about stats and that's the way I remain. They naturally climb all on their own. I don't have to insult someone on their stats or their gameplay. It's all about having fun with the people that still enjoy the game.
1011700835.png

BluesAllDay #13 Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6609 battles
  • [SRV]
Thanks for all the positive response. I do laugh at it every day. They mail me and I lol right back at them. If they don't like me now at tier 7 they are going to hate a tier 10 NOOB.

dogs look up to you,

cats look down on you,

pigs look you in the eye

and treat you as equal.

4sfield #14 Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:42 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 24730 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostDoorknobz, on 09 January 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

Thanks for all the positive response. I do laugh at it every day. They mail me and I lol right back at them. If they don't like me now at tier 7 they are going to hate a tier 10 NOOB.

...and it looks like we've lost another one. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

BluesAllDay #15 Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6609 battles
  • [SRV]
Thank you PZ3-R very incitful . Your accuracy about how I play simply by looking at my stats is spot on. I have only purchased the 1 tank however (0-47) the rest of the premiums I just got during the fair. And the hit ratio thing was much worse when I started. It  goes up only never down, I assumed that was tied directly to the crew mastery. Thank You.

dogs look up to you,

cats look down on you,

pigs look you in the eye

and treat you as equal.

Turd___Ferguson #16 Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:55 AM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [38SUX]
Welcome. Don't let the hate get you down. Many of us, myself included, started out bad. I'm still bad but getting better. As others have said, watch some videos. I used to laugh and say what kind of loser watches a video of others playing a video game. And then I watched a few and I realized I was doing everything wrong. Bushka is great and so is anon. There are a bunch of guys who put out quality how to videos. My next tip is go slow, in two respects. Number one, don't rush up tiers. That was my biggest mistake. I thought once I got to tier X i wuld be king of jungle, the top dog.  Wrong. Why? Everyone else is also driving a tier x or ix tank, and they probably have more experience go back and try to get each tier to 50% or higher before moving on. Tier x is full of sharks. Go slow in the game too.  I used to think the point was to do as much damage as fast as possible. That's half right, as much damage as possible, which means stay alive as long as you can. Learn the maps and where you should go in different tank styles. My final tip, try to avoid stock tanks. What's that mean? You have enough credits and xp to research and buy a tank, congrats. Now wait until you have enough free xp to research the modules before you hit battle.....this takes discipline but winning in a maxed out tank is a lot easier than winning in a stock tank. If you have the gold use it to research the crew to at least 75%. Good luck, don't give up.  You'll get better. 

Edited by Turd___Ferguson, 10 January 2017 - 03:59 AM.

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

dayton07277 #17 Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:01 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12091 battles
  • [CROWN]

View Post4sfield, on 09 January 2017 - 07:42 PM, said:

...and it looks like we've lost another one. 

Yep.SMFH

Turd___Ferguson #18 Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:30 AM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [38SUX]
Btw, I keep reading your name as dorknoob.  

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

dayton07277 #19 Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:31 AM

(SMH)

• Players
  • 12091 battles
  • [CROWN]

View PostTurd___Ferguson, on 09 January 2017 - 08:30 PM, said:

Btw, I keep reading your name as dorknoob.  

L M F A O!

Player_5773117413 #20 Posted 10 January 2017 - 04:44 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 25536 battles
  • [IRD]

Your username and clan tags make me chuckle for some reason. But enough of that. 

This is the reason for why WG gave us the forums; it's a resource for getting help in the game from others. I'd recommend looking in the "Player Guides..." sub-section under the "General Discussion" section first, since that little section contains far less threads with bullpoop than some of the other ones on this forum. Lotsa interesting guides there that will help explain some of the other stuff that you may read up on or watch about more particular tanks or tank types.

Also, add some of these guys as friends in game. Some of us might be willing to toon with you in game sometime and our clan tags should shut up some of the better ones, but there's not much in the game to shut up the delusional ones, those guys will even rage at those carrying their team. Heck, I rage too and it's probably a sign of anger issues, but at the end of the day it is just a game. Well, it's more of a team oriented game so some effort from all the members makes it far more enjoyable for the whole rather than the individual, but stats are really the only thing on the line, not someone's child or something...

...at least not on this server...

Finished...a buncha Tier 10s. Effff it, I only got 10 fingers. Lost count after that...there's only a few missing

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

Done Posting. Must preserve post count. Sorry guys :\

Joining Stealy in the ex-forumer club     Nvrmnd, Going for 7,777!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users