Tank will not move with Nvidia shield controller.

Nvidia shield tablet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HyDa_DRUID #1 Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:18 AM

Private

• Players
  • 128 battles

I know this bug has existed for a while, so every few months I check to see if there is a fix. Yet again, a search has not provided me a fix yet. Does anyone know if there is a work around yet? For now my only fix is simply simply streaming WarThunder to the shield tablet LOL, I like simulation with out labels above tanks anynway. I have given WoT PC a ton of money throughout the years, so I kinda don't want to even bother until this is fixed. But I enjoy arcade style games like this sometimes anyway for the sake of relaxation, so I would really like to see this fixed. I'm sure many will disagree but this bug falls on WoTb's shoulders, for this is the only game I have come across that has an issue with the shield controller. Being that I can play PC games on this tablet, I'm content with other games for now, but I still would like to play this to relax. So if there is a fix please let me know and I will start throwing some money at world of tanks again for premium account. Until then its only warthunder simulation mode tanks for me streamed from my PC.

RoadKutter #2 Posted 14 January 2017 - 06:53 AM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 37476 battles
  • [III-H]

Touch or KBM only. If you're using a controller and it's not working contact the manufacturer of said controller. Stop mentioning that other game as well please, or it could get you in trouble. Also Blitz has nothing to do with PC. 

Are you trying to demand changes to the game based on your needs in exchange for money? 

Welcome to the forums, take a look around and see what's what. Keep it civil and happy tanking. 

Ghosting reds since 2014

HyDa_DRUID #3 Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:21 AM

Private

• Players
  • 128 battles
Sorry, I was not demanding anything. If you google the title of my thread you will see this bug has been around for a long time. Also I am certain my controller is working perfectly fine. The only issue the controller has is wot blitz, and what I have read is Nvidias states this is a game issue. Ah well, at least I attempted to fix it. As for a keyboard and mouse, I may as well go play the original WoT on my dual 980ti's, but I set that game down years ago. I was just hoping to be able to play blitz while I relax on the couch. Ah well, maybe one day. Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users