• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

Steeby141 #81 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:06 AM

Loyal M60 Owner

• Players
  • 45368 battles
  • [STEEB]

View PostCK_Honeycomb, on 19 January 2017 - 02:53 AM, said:

Have fun in mobile only mate. I had respect for you. Your video proves auto aim leads targets on PC. Nice.

Oh yeah, don't forget to tell your buddies that some chump 501 took your bait video. 

Lol "respect"

Your posts in this thread show absolutely no sign of respect. My video proves auto aim leads targets on PC with no effort. Is that not the case? You are free to post a video that shows otherwise. 

I have said it a million times that KB/M and Touch both have their advantage and disadvantage depending on the situation. Apparently 501 members couldn't read and decided to make false accusations about me. My video shows KB/M advantage in auto aim leading shots at a distance. Feel free to make a video showing mobile advantage or PC disadvantage.

Bait video? What bait? But if was a bait, you are stupid enough to take it. Who are you to blame?

Steeby141 #82 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:10 AM

Loyal M60 Owner

• Players
  • 45368 battles
  • [STEEB]

View PostCK_Honeycomb, on 19 January 2017 - 03:06 AM, said:

And one more thing stealy. Literally nobody said that mobile auto aim is better than PC's. There is no point in arguing that because it isn't. 

View PostCK_GoldenNuggets, on 19 January 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

In my opinion that makes Mobile Auto Aim better.

Where's my popcorn?

CK_GoldenNuggets #83 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:13 AM

Official Tournament Trainer

• Players
  • 31163 battles
  • [GLXY]
We are not making false accusations, but you are clearly making this video to showcase how PC auto aim is "better" in an attempt to bring awareness to what you personally believe is a broken system. PC auto aim is totally fair and having the Aim lead shots by default is justified because of the other advantages Mobile auto aim has. 

On a side note Honey Comb you should relax...  and Stealy,  501 has nothing against Grim but you guys need to let the KBM thing go. Its totally fair and everyone knows it.

Edited by CK_GoldenNuggets, 19 January 2017 - 08:15 AM.

"Level of Unicums" - Zennosha:

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

Steeby141 #84 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:13 AM

Loyal M60 Owner

• Players
  • 45368 battles
  • [STEEB]
One more thing. Find me a line in my posts or videos saying "PC is better than mobile."

Fishy___ #85 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:14 AM

Mega Scrub

• Players
  • 38563 battles
  • [RGN]
All I'm going to say is that I see a few different people stating their claims about KBM vs Mobile. Pandageddon in particular was very level headed and respectful in discourse. I was as well. You can reread the entire thread. I have nothing to hide. My first post was legit "huh, I never noticed that, that's a problem." But you seem to have missed that.

Big Noob

Fishy___ #86 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:15 AM

Mega Scrub

• Players
  • 38563 battles
  • [RGN]

View PostTheMasterStealy141, on 19 January 2017 - 02:13 AM, said:

One more thing. Find me a line in my posts or videos saying "PC is better than mobile."

You didn't. And I didn't say you did. 

Big Noob

CK_GoldenNuggets #87 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:16 AM

• Players
  • 31163 battles
  • [GLXY]
Like I said stealy, you may not have plain out said PC is better, but when you dedicate an entire video to saying: ""Hey look how great PC auto aim is, it leads its targets and has 100% accuracy while shooting at light tanks on the move"" You are obviously implying you think its better.

Steeby141 #88 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:17 AM

Loyal M60 Owner

• Players
  • 45368 battles
  • [STEEB]

View PostCK_GoldenNuggets, on 19 January 2017 - 03:13 AM, said:

We are not making false accusations, but you are clearly making this video to showcase how PC auto aim is "better" in an attempt to bring awareness to what you personally believe is a broken system. PC auto aim is totally fair and having the Aim lead shots by default is fair because of the other advantages Mobile auto aim has. 

On a side not Honey Comb you should relax...  and Stealy 501 has nothing against Grim but you guys need to let the KBM thing go. Its totally fair and everyone knows it.

You still haven't answered my question. How many battles have you played on mobile?

Auto-aim lead targets is totally fair? How come I don't have that on mobile? How come it's considered illegal on PC WoT? Of course it's not your (or other PC blitz players) fault that WG decided to give auto lead to KB/M. But to say it's "totally fair" is just outrageous.

Steeby141 #89 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:20 AM

Loyal M60 Owner

• Players
  • 45368 battles
  • [STEEB]

View PostCK_GoldenNuggets, on 19 January 2017 - 03:16 AM, said:

Like I said stealy, you may not have plain out said PC is better, but when you dedicate an entire video to saying: ""Hey look how great PC auto aim is, it leads its targets and has 100% accuracy while shooting at light tanks on the move"" You are obviously implying you think its better.

Fair enough. What do you think? Is it better than mobile in that situation where you are able to lock and hit every shot without any effort? Of course there are times where mobile might be better, but let's focus on PC giving leads automatically.

CK_GoldenNuggets #90 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:22 AM

• Players
  • 31163 battles
  • [GLXY]

I dont have any battles on Mobile, but literally everyone around me plays Mobile and I have watched enough replays to know that PC's auto aim is not unfair. 

Its illegal on PC because no one should have it.
ON Blitz everyone has it. And dont give me that "I dont have it... i have to move the aimer to the front"... it takes 0.1 seconds to do that in battle. Ive seen it. The reason its totally fair and NOT outrageous is because while in Auto Lock on PC, you can not move the aimer ANYWHERE... its Locked, while on Mobile u can be auto locked an still freely move the aimer anywhere. 

In WotPC that is also Illegal. yet Mobile players have it. Why dont PC players get that?

To anwser you question honestly. Overall I think Mobile is better, and in PC you can change your setting to have Mobile - like auto aim where the aimer zooms in for you, instead of having to do it manually, and it feels way better. But it negates the Auto Lock feature so its more "fair" to you i guess.

Edited by CK_GoldenNuggets, 19 January 2017 - 08:24 AM.

Fishy___ #91 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:23 AM

Mega Scrub

• Players
  • 38563 battles
  • [RGN]

View PostTheMasterStealy141, on 19 January 2017 - 02:20 AM, said:

Fair enough. What do you think? Is it better than mobile in that situation where you are able to lock and hit every shot without any effort? Of course there are times where mobile might be better, but let's focus on PC giving leads automatically.

PC is 100% better in this regard. Mobile you have to manually lead it and it doesn't constantly adjust as the enemy speeds up and slows down. If the enemy turns, it won't adjust for that either. Mobile auto aim works by attachig itself to a point on the boxed area, after which it won't move from that. PC autoaim adjusts based on center of mass of the enemy tank, making it far more reliable.

Big Noob

Fishy___ #92 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:25 AM

Mega Scrub

• Players
  • 38563 battles
  • [RGN]

View PostCK_GoldenNuggets, on 19 January 2017 - 02:22 AM, said:

I dont have any battles on Mobile, but literally everyone around me plays Mobile and I have watched enough replays to know that PC's auto aim is not unfair. 

ON Blitz everyone has it. And dont give me that "I dont have it... i have to move the aimer to the front"... it takes 0.1 seconds to do that in battle. Ive seen it. The reason its totally fair and NOT outrageous is because while in Auto Lock on PC, you can not move the aimer ANYWHERE... its Locked, while on Mobile u can be auto locked an still freely move the aimer anywhere. 

In WotPC that is also Illegal. yet Mobile players have it. Why dont PC players get that?

To anwser you question honestly. Overall I think Mobile is better, and in PC you can change your setting to have Mobile - like auto aim where the aimer zooms in for you, instead of having to do it manually, and it feels way better. But it negates the Auto Lock feature so its more "fair" to you i guess.

That is the advantage mobile autoaim has on PC: on PC it is 100% locked. You can't move it. On mobile you can make micro-adjustments within the boxed area.

Big Noob

Fishy___ #93 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:27 AM

Mega Scrub

• Players
  • 38563 battles
  • [RGN]
Stealy, I never meant to make you look bad or be the badguy. I am sorry for any grief I have caused as that was not my intention. I like the way the current dialogue is headed, let's keep it that way shall we?

Big Noob

FuriousFox77 #94 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:27 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32391 battles
  • [FL-TH]
Can someone in here answer my topic question that I just posted about 2 min ago ? Thanks for replying :)

CK_GoldenNuggets #95 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:28 AM

• Players
  • 31163 battles
  • [GLXY]
Lol shamless promotion

Steeby141 #96 Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:32 AM

Loyal M60 Owner

• Players
  • 45368 battles
  • [STEEB]

View PostCK_GoldenNuggets, on 19 January 2017 - 03:22 AM, said:

To anwser you question honestly. Overall I think Mobile is better, and in PC you can change your setting to have Mobile - like auto aim where the aimer zooms in for you, instead of having to do it manually, and it feels way better. 

Never played on mobile, but you seem so sure about how mobile works. Interesting...

You are starting to confuse me with the PC this and mobile that. If you are locked on to a target, why would you want to move anything? Just keep smashing that left click button and there you go. 

It's pointless arguing which platform is better, but one thing for sure is they are different. If WG decided to add a "same control mode only" button and separate tournament based on platform, apparently I'm not the only who think two platforms are different.

WarHammer701 #97 Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11315 battles
Doesn't do it on my machine
1011700835.png

LoweExpectations #98 Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:21 AM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles

View PostTheMasterStealy141, on 19 January 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

Maybe that's why your hitrate is so low...

Lol. I snapshot really wildly..... if you were to look at a chart of my accuracy you'd find it's actually better at longer ranges than closer ranges.

Honors: Most Mentally Insane Leopard PTA Driver, Pioneer of the Dracuyolo, Guides.

LoweExpectations #99 Posted 19 January 2017 - 11:24 AM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles

View PostCK_Honeycomb, on 19 January 2017 - 12:11 AM, said:

Lol. That's probably the first time I have ever seen hit rate bashed.

Hit rate make all stats useless better hitrate = better player = better person = better lifestyle XD ;)

Honors: Most Mentally Insane Leopard PTA Driver, Pioneer of the Dracuyolo, Guides.

LoweExpectations #100 Posted 19 January 2017 - 07:05 PM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles

View PostTheMasterStealy141, on 19 January 2017 - 12:24 AM, said:

Not really bashed. 

Lowe said don't use auto aim for long range target, but his 80% hit rate suggests he's missing a lot of shots. Maybe that has something to do with him not using auto aim in certain situation? 

Think of it like an overweight nutritionist telling you to eat healthy when he's 300 pounds. :trollface: 

I miss most my shots in the 100m - 200m range because I like to snapshot. A lot. :P
As for my long range shots, I can consistently land shots at ranges 350-600 m.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users