• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HighExpectationz #1 Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:36 PM

Darkeh's Father

• Players
  • 16175 battles

The website is finally complete! 

www.wotbcodt.com

*The website has all the information required, everything needed is on the website, discord is only so the players can communicate and the admins can send out any important information!

General Info:

-YOU DO NOT NEED A TIER X TO PARTICIPATE, THERE ARE 2 LEAGUES, TIER X AND TIER 8, YOU MAY CHOOSE TO JOIN EITHER.

-Website will be updated daily, when teams are added we will add them 1 by 1 for everyone to see, As soon as the registration is complete, brackets will be sent out the next day. This is a double elimination tournament, you lose 2 then you are out. 

-Registration will start tonight at 12 am and will stay open till the 28th of January!

-In order to be a team captain, you need to have 5 players who are confirmed to play, those players are still required to fill the "join a        team" form.

-For those who are not creating a team, i recommend you join discord and talk with all the other participants and create a team!

-The tournament is limited to 16 teams, each having a maximum of 8 players! But only 5 players will be fighting at one time. 

-Every game will be recorded or live streamed (if you can live stream plz message a admin on discord so we can add you!)

-The winning team of the Tier 10 league will recieve $25.00 per person! and the winning team of the tier 8 league will receive $20.00 per person!

​Tournament Schedule:

CoDT Week 1: Feb 1st - Feb 5th (Wednesday - Sunday)
CoDT Week 2: Feb 7th - Feb 11th (Tuesday - Saturday)
CoDT Week 3: Feb 14th - Feb 18th (Tuesday - Saturday)
CoDT Week 4: Feb 20th - Feb 24th (Monday - Friday)
CoDT Finals and Ceremony Feb 26th (Sunday at 8:30 pm est)

Edited by HighExpectationz, 19 January 2017 - 09:41 PM.

pf7eFES.png  

YOUTUBE  |  DFNT DISCORD  | WOTBSTARS

LoweExpectations #2 Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:31 PM

Icelandic

• Players
  • 14905 battles
Just so you guys know.... this isn't clan based, meaning people from different clans can participate together :).

Honors: Most Mentally Insane Leopard PTA Driver, Pioneer of the Dracuyolo, Guides.

Boris_Convel #3 Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7947 battles
  • [MASHU]
Anyone want me to be in their team? o.o 

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

#BringBackGlobalChat #UnmuteTheDead (Even though I can chat all I want to...)

Also tagged with COD, CODT, CODT2

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users