"Supremacy mode "making players dumb noobs

Noobs Supremacy Mode Players Psycology Dumb Bad

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Questions about supremacy mode (47 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Supremacy mode is making players noobs?

1. Yes (19 votes [40.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.43%

2. No (28 votes [59.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 59.57%

Do you like supremacy ?

1. Yes (27 votes [57.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.45%

2. No (20 votes [42.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.55%

Supremacy mode must be removed from game permanently

1. Yes (8 votes [17.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.02%

2. No (39 votes [82.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 82.98%

Vote Hide poll

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #1 Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

By playing in Supremacy mode players get more experience than normal battles.just capture some bases and hold them to win .This seems to be simple but in reality it's not . 

Supremacy starts at tier 5 where many new players just learning to play at that stage but supremacy simply spoil there career by making to rush for bases . 

In random battles players try to move together most of the time .In that case the possibility of learning tactics is possible . 

I see more noobs nowadays .Some of them completed more than 20k and some 1k battles . 

I think supremacy is the main reason why players not learning tactics then simply rush like noobs . 

Supremacy mode has to be removed permanently from this game .

(Excuse my grammar)

michaeltsoon #2 Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:28 PM

No.1 Gold-Slinging Unicum

• Players
  • 32136 battles
  • [CURSD]
Noobs will be noobs regardless.

Current Data Analyst and Certified Gold Noob of [HATED] - Hated for a reason.

Founder of [PZ3] - Always Loyal, Always Fighting, Always Courageous. PZ3 will carry!

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left" - Bertrand Russell 

Click here to view my stats

Dark_Magician_Girl #3 Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:31 PM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 31528 battles
  • [_STR8]

I voted: yes, no, no.

I think the emphasis of the game mode being on cap points changes the focal point of the game from learning how to play your tank effectively to eliminate other tanks.  Then, when these players get into encounter battles, which is where the purplethirsty uni's live, they get absolutely decimated as they rush to the single cap circle if not herded otherwise.

I personally do not like supremacy, I keep it off.  Capping bases doesn't increase my average damage.  Anyone can drive into an outlined circle and wait 15 seconds to cap.  It always takes more thought to find a way to blow up other tanks rather than sit and cap.  Encounter is harder and more rewarding because it forces you to stay at a high skill level that doesn't rely on capping as an easily accessible win condition.

But no, supremacy shouldn't be removed.  I see noobs less.  Let morons have fun and roll in the cesspool that is supremacy. 

I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

NitroTheCreator #4 Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:38 PM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 37796 battles
  • [STORM]

"Supremacy Mode making players dumb noobs" is an incorrect statement.

This mode does not in anyway control that, it cannot by itself make someone worse at playing the game.

Supremacy is not a noob friendly game mode, it takes much more strategy to be able to do well in. I've seen a bunch of low skilled players play this game mode, and they don't understand it enough to do well in it.

But same goes with the normal game mode, if low skilled players don't know how to play it correctly they will not be able to perform well. It's not the fault of the game mode, just a portion of the players playing it. 

I even know alot of good players who can't understand the game enough and they just shut it off, supremacy is fine and should be left in the game. I would recommend the mode to more experience players, but anyone has the right to try to learn it as a noob, same as the normal game mode.

Edited by Nitromemania, 21 January 2017 - 04:38 PM.

Darkest_Flame #5 Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18829 battles
  • [PRAMO]
You should put "Indifferent to Supremacy" or "Neutral" options.

Mmmm, I like fishyysss...

Yui_Chui_Kok #6 Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:57 PM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 16996 battles

I have Supremacy turned Off.

Only time I play it is in Tournaments.

It seems to require some level of Team coordination.

And considering 99% of players have no Thumb/Eye coordination, seems an impossible task.

But I suppose since Supremacy is Point based, and most players yolo pointlessly in Encounter, now they Yolo to the Big Circle of Dumb. So maybe for Pub Matches Supremacy is good. 

WG can add a ton of new Maps the size of Cap Circles ( Big Circle of Dumb). This will reduce the Dev time.

Imagine; We could have 30-50 new Maps per Update, we should add Arty too. And a Laser shooting Brony Tank.

Whoa, whoa, sorry....went off Topic.

In closing.

Supremacy is a horrid blight on the acne riddled face of Blitz.

ORANGE MAN BAD

tedg5 #7 Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:59 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 45846 battles
  • [AGOGO]
People are generally dumb, supremacy just exposes it quicker.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #8 Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostNitromemania, on 21 January 2017 - 10:08 PM, said:

This mode does not in anyway control that, it cannot by itself make someone worse at playing the game.

Supremacy is not a noob friendly game mode, it takes much more strategy to be able to do well in. I've seen a bunch of low skilled players play this game mode, and they don't understand it enough to do well in it.

But same goes with the normal game mode, if low skilled players don't know how to play it correctly they will not be able to perform well. It's not the fault of the game mode, just a portion of the players playing it. 

I even know alot of good players who can't understand the game enough and they just shut it off, supremacy is fine and should be left in the game. I would recommend the mode to more experience players, but anyone has the right to try to learn it as a noob, same as the normal game mode.

are you blind . 

There are more noobs playing supremacy.  

No tactics need to win a battle in supremacy mode . Once I won 1 vs 6 on fv4202 by victory points . 

I win alot of battles on supremacy mode easily.  

There is no skill in winning a supremacy battle . 

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #9 Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postmichaeltsoon, on 21 January 2017 - 09:58 PM, said:

Noobs will be noobs regardless.

i don't think so . 

I was a noob until I finish 5 k battles but if I was having  supremacy mode I may be still noob until I complete 20 k battles . 

gargoyle_2200 #10 Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:23 PM

The Garg

• Players
  • 14524 battles
  • [SRT_]
Most players I've played with who don't like it don't have a clue how to play it. I think a lot of the people on the forum don't like it because they don't know what to do in Supremacy, and therefore they lose more than in Encounter. 

AkagiTachibana #11 Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18722 battles
  • [IRH]
I still say get rid of supremacy, add team destruction on. Get rid of all cap cricles if no 7 kills the team with most alivealive wins. Easy simple mode. No more cap wins. No more noon rush to cap. No more draws.
"Strike swift As lightning!"

1Astien #12 Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:50 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15798 battles

View PostNitromemania, on 21 January 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

Supremacy mode, in itself, doesn't make a player worse, necessarily, but it does tend to keep them practicing their old "capture the base" habit and on a larger scale, thus not allowing them to improve.

1Astien #13 Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15798 battles

View PostAkagiTachibana, on 21 January 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

I still say get rid of supremacy, add team destruction on. Get rid of all cap cricles if no 7 kills the team with most alivealive wins. Easy simple mode. No more cap wins. No more noon rush to cap. No more draws.

I've said this a very long time age, prior to supremacy, get rid of cap all together, or at least have it an option to turn it off, like supremacy now is.

I will add that this would help hold the interest of players wanting a challenge rather than consistant steamrolls as would an option of taking away hit skins and 50m spotting. But I have little faith in WG doing something like this for their tenured players.

Edited by 1Astien, 21 January 2017 - 05:55 PM.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #14 Posted 21 January 2017 - 05:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Post1Astien, on 21 January 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

Supremacy mode, in itself, doesn't make a player worse, necessarily, but it does tend to keep them practicing their old "capture the base" habit and on a larger scale, thus not allowing them to improve.

i agree with this reply .

Silevern #15 Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:06 PM

To Valhalla! Witness me!

• Players
  • 17611 battles

I wouldn't say Supremacy is a bad thing, the only problem is that it shifts the objective of the game away from killing the enemy team towards driving to certain locations. Theoretically a team could just capture two of the bases and then all flee to the corner and stay alive until their points reach 1000, which isn't what this game is about. Supremacy is all about gaining more points, and regardless of how you do it. This is what irks me the most. I suppose it's not bad for learning map awareness and figuring out how to play tactically, but it still detracts from the game a bit in the sense of destroying enemy tanks and using the "fun and dynamic gameplay" that WG frequently advertises.

No, I don't like Supremacy. Battles tend to take longer and it's extremely frustrating when I'm using something slow like the Tortoise or the Jagdpanzer E100. It's also harder to find sniper locations for TDs because Supremacy demands mobility and oftentimes enemies will approach from unexpected directions.

Keep Supremacy. I really couldn't care, as long as we have the option to turn Supremacy off, and Supremacy missions go away if I have the option turned off. If this can get fixed then everything is fine

NitroTheCreator #16 Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 37796 battles
  • [STORM]

View Postrajkumarukku, on 21 January 2017 - 10:13 AM, said:

are you blind . 

There are more noobs playing supremacy.  

No tactics need to win a battle in supremacy mode . Once I won 1 vs 6 on fv4202 by victory points . 

I win alot of battles on supremacy mode easily.  

There is no skill in winning a supremacy battle . 

I disagree, unless you can back your statement with statistics, it is false. I actually even think less noobs are playing it, a large part of the community turns of Supremacy mode because they don't understand it and they lose in the mode. 

Yes there are tactics playing the game, have you ever been in a unicum platoon on supremacy? its so easy, anyone who think there is no tactics for winning on Supremacy is dellusional, thats the same as saying shooting a basketball is all based on luck. 

I bet if you made a seperate thread and make a poll about it, most people would agree with me.

NitroTheCreator #17 Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 37796 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostSilevern, on 21 January 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

I wouldn't say Supremacy is a bad thing, the only problem is that it shifts the objective of the game away from killing the enemy team towards driving to certain locations. Theoretically a team could just capture two of the bases and then all flee to the corner and stay alive until their points reach 1000, which isn't what this game is about. Supremacy is all about gaining more points, and regardless of how you do it. This is what irks me the most. I suppose it's not bad for learning map awareness and figuring out how to play tactically, but it still detracts from the game a bit in the sense of destroying enemy tanks and using the "fun and dynamic gameplay" that WG frequently advertises.

No, I don't like Supremacy. Battles tend to take longer and it's extremely frustrating when I'm using something slow like the Tortoise or the Jagdpanzer E100. It's also harder to find sniper locations for TDs because Supremacy demands mobility and oftentimes enemies will approach from unexpected directions.

Keep Supremacy. I really couldn't care, as long as we have the option to turn Supremacy off, and Supremacy missions go away if I have the option turned off. If this can get fixed then everything is fine

Yes the objective is of course different, it takes more than just killing the enemy team to win. The best strategy is to capture two bases and hold them until they cap to win or the enemy decides to make a last second move and then they get wiped out. You can't flee to a corner and wait for your cap points to go up, you have to hold the bases you have, making the enemies push (unless you have a noob team which captures most of the bases and decides to keep pushing to there death). I believe it brings more dynamic gameplay.

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #18 Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostNitromemania, on 21 January 2017 - 11:41 PM, said:

Yes the objective is of course different, it takes more than just killing the enemy team to win. The best strategy is to capture two bases and hold them until they cap to win or the enemy decides to make a last second move and then they get wiped out. You can't flee to a corner and wait for your cap points to go up, you have to hold the bases you have, making the enemies push (unless you have a noob team which captures most of the bases and decides to keep pushing to there death). I believe it brings more dynamic gameplay.

do you really think PLAYERS caping 2 bases and holding them.  

You are wrong . 

They always keep rushing from all directions . 

For new players supremacy mode just kill there learning tactics . 

They learn rushing and die and come to higher tier battles to struggle me . 

Supremacy can't help new players to learn anything but rushing . 

Jellotree76 #19 Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 49482 battles
  • [IRONZ]
It's not making players noobs. Noobs are noobs regardless, but supremacy requires more strategic thought. So asking players who already can't grasp the basics of the game to play a game mode that requires a higher degree of thought and coordination is just silly.

NA damage record holder for the Jg.Pz.E100 (because I camped and the reds ran into my shells) 

All GRILLES MUST DIE!! 

NitroTheCreator #20 Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 37796 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostJellotree76, on 21 January 2017 - 11:35 AM, said:

It's not making players noobs. Noobs are noobs regardless, but supremacy requires more strategic thought. So asking players who already can't grasp the basics of the game to play a game mode that requires a higher degree of thought and coordination is just silly.

agreed

View Postrajkumarukku, on 21 January 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

do you really think PLAYERS caping 2 bases and holding them.  

You are wrong . 

They always keep rushing from all directions . 

For new players supremacy mode just kill there learning tactics . 

They learn rushing and die and come to higher tier battles to struggle me . 

Supremacy can't help new players to learn anything but rushing . 

Your first sentence is incomplete and makes no sense, come back when you actually make sense.

For the rest of it, nope, there are tankers who can play the mode effective and some that do not. It is not a fact that they "always" rush to different directions. 

It's very simple to read you.

You don't like the mode since you cant carry your teamates, and your teamates are always not competent. I get it. But with my teams its split down the middle, there are games where my team knows what they are doing, and there are teams i have that don't and i have to carry them. Honestly if you can't live with incompetent teams, then you shouldn't play the game, its not due to the game mode. People play just as bad on the normal game mode.

I'll finish on that, i feel like im talking to someone who can't have a complex detailed argument, meaning you must be very very young of age. Since you can't make a complete sentence. 

Back your statement with statistics or solid argument and complete your sentences so they make sense, or know ones going to take you serious.

Also tagged with Noobs, Supremacy, Mode, Players, Psycology, Dumb, Bad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users