"Supremacy mode "making players dumb noobs

Noobs Supremacy Mode Players Psycology Dumb Bad

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Questions about supremacy mode (47 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Supremacy mode is making players noobs?

1. Voted Yes (19 votes [40.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.43%

2. Voted No (28 votes [59.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 59.57%

Do you like supremacy ?

1. Voted Yes (27 votes [57.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.45%

2. Voted No (20 votes [42.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.55%

Supremacy mode must be removed from game permanently

1. Voted Yes (8 votes [17.02%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.02%

2. Voted No (39 votes [82.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 82.98%

Vote Hide poll

X_5_BlueBlast #21 Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10610 battles
  • [LD-1]

View Postrajkumarukku, on 21 January 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

By playing in Supremacy mode players get more experience than normal battles.just capture some bases and hold them to win .This seems to be simple but in reality it's not . 

Supremacy starts at tier 5 where many new players just learning to play at that stage but supremacy simply spoil there career by making to rush for bases . 

In random battles players try to move together most of the time .In that case the possibility of learning tactics is possible . 

I see more noobs nowadays .Some of them completed more than 20k and some 1k battles . 

I think supremacy is the main reason why players not learning tactics then simply rush like noobs . 

Supremacy mode has to be removed permanently from this game .

(Excuse my grammar)

I agree but disagree with you. YES, I think supremacy is an awful game mode, but it shouldn't be removed. You do realize you can just disable supremacy, right? But my issue with it is that n oobs only try to win by capturing bases, not by killing the enemy. This means that you are encouraging the n oobian kind to never hire their IQ of 70 (that's the same as Forrest Gump's). Instead you are telling medium tanks to run to the city and ditch their team, resulting in loss. This is what I hate about n oobs. They literally can't think!!!!! It's like they have a brain that only allows them to see and move. And it's like they are programmed to listen to the best possible solution, AND TO DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Supremacy is just encouraging their IQ70 to stay or drop.

NitroTheCreator #22 Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:01 PM

Bow Down Before Me

• Players
  • 38980 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostX_5_BlueBlast, on 21 January 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

I agree but disagree with you. YES, I think supremacy is an awful game mode, but it shouldn't be removed. You do realize you can just disable supremacy, right? But my issue with it is that n oobs only try to win by capturing bases, not by killing the enemy. This means that you are encouraging the n oobian kind to never hire their IQ of 70 (that's the same as Forrest Gump's). Instead you are telling medium tanks to run to the city and ditch their team, resulting in loss. This is what I hate about n oobs. They literally can't think!!!!! It's like they have a brain that only allows them to see and move. And it's like they are programmed to listen to the best possible solution, AND TO DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Supremacy is just encouraging their IQ70 to stay or drop.

Same, I agree and disagree. 

You have the option to disable it or enable it. So depending on your opinion you can adjust it. Simple no need to remove it like you said.

Noobs will always be noobs

Newbs will learn through there mistakes and become more experience. Same as the normal game mode. I sucked and hated supremacy, but it took a few days to learn it and pick up the different gameplay.

Btw Raj, most of my noob teamates dont rush a cap, they either forget to grab the closes most important one, or they continue to push hard even though we have captured most of the bases and they just need to hold. In some cases there is a cap, where you need to wait for team to be able to take it over, and some noobs grab it too early on.

AlphaDeltaEpsilon #23 Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6035 battles
  • [IRH]

I think a mode selection button would resolve these issues. 

Sometimes I want to play supremacy to farm xp. Sometimes I want to actually tank. 

Masteries: T-34-85, Luchs, Flakroaster, JPanther x2, KV-2, SU-152, Panzer IVs, BT-2, T18

Tanks I like: M6, Pz. II G, Luchs, T-28, T-34-85, KV-1 (sold), 

Current Garage (* = fully researched): M5 Stuart, M4 Sherman*, Panzer IVs*, M7*, M4A3E8*, T20*, M6 (Woo crew grind!), Hellcat*, T25AT*, Luchs*, JPanther*, MT-25*, T-28*, T-34-85*, KV-1S*, KV-2*, IS, SU-152*, B1, and zero slot(s). (How did I get 20 slots?)

RIP Stats

4sfield #24 Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:26 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 32376 battles
  • [-1]

No, yes, no and I still have it turned off. I play it a lot with platoon mates. The thing I've noticed is you get more movement out of both the teams. Everyone's map awareness is better in these games and there is more teamwork for the most part than in random battles. It doesn't take long to figure out how to play it and the matches are generally shorter and more exciting. When the red timer starts ticking faster than yours even the noobs know it's time to go. 

Supremacy discourages camping but there are still guys that do it. I've lost supremacy matches due to team mates camping and letting the timer run out. I wouldn't say that it makes players dumb noobs. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

BluesAllDay #25 Posted 21 January 2017 - 07:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]
Lol, absolutely hilarious in non supremacy they are still trying to go to C. It's got to be around here somewhere, ROFL.

little_brother_of_war #26 Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 13205 battles
  • [FROST]

"Supremacy mode "making players dumb noobs

View Postrajkumarukku, on 21 January 2017 - 10:22 AM, said:

By playing in Supremacy mode players get more experience than normal battles.just capture some bases and hold them to win .This seems to be simple but in reality it's not . 

Supremacy starts at tier 5 where many new players just learning to play at that stage but supremacy simply spoil there career by making to rush for bases . 

In random battles players try to move together most of the time .In that case the possibility of learning tactics is possible . 

I see more noobs nowadays .Some of them completed more than 20k and some 1k battles . 

I think supremacy is the main reason why players not learning tactics then simply rush like noobs . 

Supremacy mode has to be removed permanently from this game .

(Excuse my grammar)

Probably not going to happen. A lot of people don't even bother with this option and it's still there. Despite your individual annoyance and theoretical basis to dislike it on your own personal level, I doubt it is going to hold any extraordinary weight or significance in determining whether WG removes it or not. It's just a fact.

View Postrajkumarukku, on 21 January 2017 - 11:13 AM, said:

are you blind . 

There are more noobs playing supremacy.  

No tactics need to win a battle in supremacy mode . Once I won 1 vs 6 on fv4202 by victory points . 

I win alot of battles on supremacy mode easily.  

There is no skill in winning a supremacy battle . 

Not sure what your trying to advocate for here. If it's not a problem for you overall, why bother to worry about it. You can't individually save the world and you can't herd cats. At least as far as blitz world and blitz tankers go.

Also, I think there were good players and bad players way before Supremacy mode came along and was put in place and even before it became an actual option. So has it really changed so much, or is it because your so personally invested in this particular aspect of it at the moment?

That's the crux of the decision-making type dilemma that is possibly strategically ingrained within this game and makes it probably more appealing and challenging to some, and possibly more of a pervasive curse for others.

If you are having to choose between participating in Supremacy or not, for whatever reason, then that becomes a  potentially strategic choice as part of the decision-making process you will have to wrestle with. And sometimes it may even be at odds against your own best interest. Maybe the whole complexity of acheiving a goal as it is factored against the base element of simple human nature, wasn't meant to be so easily resolved. You take the good with bad and improvise when necessary.

You know, just like in real life. But, on the upside, if you have options and can capitalize on those, that's what counts. Not everyone does.

Good luck! 

Edited by little_brother_of_war, 21 January 2017 - 08:32 PM.

4sfield #27 Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:43 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 32376 battles
  • [-1]
  Supremacy is an ice alternative to regular matches full of nubs who just hide and wait for somebody to run in front of their guns. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

_Brianna141 #28 Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:52 PM

BananaBriannaBrian141

• Players
  • 21790 battles
  • [PURPL]

View Post1Astien, on 21 January 2017 - 05:50 PM, said:

Supremacy mode, in itself, doesn't make a player worse, necessarily, but it does tend to keep them practicing their old "capture the base" habit and on a larger scale, thus not allowing them to improve.

Actually no ur pretty wrong, supremercy makes a player worse by having false bases that encourages them to drive into open in front of 7 reds.

hence the blitz player base, most of em will just drive into something like A cap on fort despair and die. 

Most  of supremercy bases are exposed to entire red teams and pubbies just won't realize that. They die and die which makes em worse

Also tagged with Noobs, Supremacy, Mode, Players, Psycology, Dumb, Bad

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users