Premium tanks are misleading, give us a break!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Sinister_Intentions #21 Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10669 battles
  • [6TH-D]

View Postvaldarrant_z3Byron, on 11 November 2014 - 11:21 PM, said:

I am so confused. How did I go from being a decorated veteran of the US Army to a whatever he called the entire player base because we do not want ads? However I am excited to now be a hippie. Doc Wylde says hippies get all the chicks.

View Postvaldarrant_z3Byron, on 11 November 2014 - 11:23 PM, said:

Or was that Shaft? I know someone gets all the chicks.

I think what you're looking for is "hippies get the shaft". Hippies don't get any chicks silly. They're dirty and transient. They do get fleas from time to time I hear.

As to your confusion with the rest, Im afraid I can't really help you there.  You came in a little late, it might be a bit much to take in all at once.  It's all laid out pretty clearly though, just take your time, you'll get through it.

And I don't really think my response directed at someone else's post changes you, or the the "entire player base" from a "Decorated Army Veteran" into a hippie.  No clue where you got that part, but hey, if it makes you happy, go with it

What did you do when you served btw?  I was Army also.

gffcom #22 Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:49 AM

REDACTED

• Players
  • 33685 battles
  • [SRT-]

View PostSinister_Intentions, on 11 November 2014 - 11:59 PM, said:

I think what you're looking for is "hippies get the shaft". Hippies don't get any chicks silly. They're dirty and transient. They do get fleas from time to time I hear.

As to your confusion with the rest, Im afraid I can't really help you there.  You came in a little late, it might be a bit much to take in all at once.  It's all laid out pretty clearly though, just take your time, you'll get through it.

And I don't really think my response directed at someone else's post changes you, or the the "entire player base" from a "Decorated Army Veteran" into a hippie.  No clue where you got that part, but hey, if it makes you happy, go with it

It started out sounding so reasonable. I didn't expect this thread to go to crazy town....

Xs: IS-7, IS-4, FV215b, T110E5, E100, E50M, Obj 140, T-62A, M48A1 Patton, FV4202, Leopard 1, Obj 268

SPARTA 

Delta256 #23 Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9895 battles
  • [IMPR]

View PostSinister_Intentions, on 11 November 2014 - 06:59 PM, said:

Transient? Pretty sure everyone's transient...

EDIT: Oh, you meant it as a verb. I see.

I sometimes drive Warships too.

NevirSayDie #24 Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9925 battles
  • [TAN60]

Yeah, Blitz is a great game but I wouldn't advise anyone to spend money on it. In the last few months, I've bought a top-line music notation app, several small apps that help with my teaching job, and the full version of a fantastic classic PC game for my ipad.

All put together, they cost about as much cash as an IS-6.

chipshot07 #25 Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:26 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 16247 battles
  • [USS]
Get a job.   Don't waste ur spare change on cigs, beer, pot or whatever, then buy the premium like some of the rest of us,   Solved!

Androyce #26 Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10107 battles

View PostNevirSayDie, on 11 November 2014 - 10:54 PM, said:

Yeah, Blitz is a great game but I wouldn't advise anyone to spend money on it.

Yeah because why would you want to spend money on a product you use (at least a couple hundred hours of entertainment in your case based on your battle count) and consider "great"? :facepalm:

NevirSayDie #27 Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9925 battles
  • [TAN60]

View PostAndroyce, on 12 November 2014 - 04:49 AM, said:

Yeah because why would you want to spend money on a product you use (at least a couple hundred hours of entertainment in your case based on your battle count) and consider "great"? :facepalm:

Because it's so expensive. As I said, one premium tank costs as much as about a half-dozen really good and useful apps. Not in-app purchases--we're talking about one premium tank vs. several other excellent full games, tools, etc. I tend to be a frugal person, so it's hard for me to justify to myself spending that much on an in-app purchase.

I'm all for supporting "freemium" products that deserve support, but Blitz is already raking in cash and I enjoy it as a free player, despite its many flaws. The OP was disappointed because he didn't get much for his $25. That's why I wouldn't advise people to spend money on it, even though it's a fun game.

I'm not disagreeing with people who do spend money on the game--that's fine, obviously. But the OP regrets spending money on it, and many other people would, also. That's why I don't advise people to drop cash on Blitz, even though it's a fun game.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users