• Players
  • 0 battles

BUG REPORT REGARDS UPDATE 3.5.

26 Jan 2016

To,

Nico Power 

Blitz administrator 

Na server 

Subject: only audio no video after update 3.5.

With regards to above mentioned subject .I used to play this game mostly on my old PC as my primary device .which specs are :3 gb ram,2.7 GHz pentium dual core processor with 256 mb integrated graphics memory and running Windows 10 32 bit OS.

(I tried this game on my college computer and it worked fine but I don't use that Everytime to play  . )

This game used to   work fine until update 3.4.2 but now it's facing a strange bug that inconvenience in playing this game . "When I open the game it only shows me a black screen."

Only sound from game coming but no video . I tried to reinstall the graphics driver and restart also but no solution to my problem . 

*** I know my PC is too old  but I want remember you that this game is a " mobile game " which can has to be worked in most of the Android devices  and low spec's PC's. . I send support ticket also but still no reply from them still now.I want you to please look at this problem and try to solve it as soon as possible

Sincerely,

Rajkumar ukkuturi

LtPork #2 Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:34 PM

Why can't I shoot green tanks?

• Players
  • 22861 battles
  • [DFNT]
There's a forum section specifically for bug reports. 

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube....6k28UAEZ7UgGIBg

Proud owner of the IS-6 Fearless

ahredstealth #3 Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]
You should post this in the bug reports section, or ask a mod to move it...  there is a way better chance they will see it if you put it in the correct section versus putting "Request to WG staff member" in the title and tossing it where ever is convenient for you.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #4 Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postahredstealth, on 27 January 2017 - 01:05 AM, said:

You should post this in the bug reports section, or ask a mod to move it...  there is a way better chance they will see it if you put it in the correct section versus putting "Request to WG staff member" in the title and tossing it where ever is convenient for you.

ok

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users