Jump to content


February Hall of Fame 2017 Part 1


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

NikoPower #1 Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 132 battles
  • 456
  • [WGA]
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013
Hey Tankers!

 

We're back at it again with a new year for the Hall of Fame. Due to January being a super busy month, we held off on running it for the month. So what does this mean? It means February will have TWO Hall of Fame competitions. The first competition will run from January 30th to Feb 6th. The second competition will run from February 7th to  February 21st. After February ends, we will go back to having one competition a month.

 

We've also changed up the formula a bit. While you are still required to get at least 1 Ace Mastery to qualify, you will now need to rack up as many High Caliber Medals as you can during the competition period.

 

Good luck everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

 

 

Qualifying Tank: KV-1

 

Duration:

Begins January 30th, 16:00 PT / 19:00 ET
Ends February 6th, 16:00 PT / 19:00 ET

 

How to participate:

    Earn at least 1 Ace Mastery Badge in the KV-1 tank during the defined 2 week period.
    Earn the most Ace Mastery + High Caliber Medals in the KV-1 tank during the defined 2 week period.
    Tie breakers are determined by total damage dealt.

 

Winner: CLINT_66

 

Player Name Total Damage Dealt Ace Mastery Badges High Caliber Medals Total
CLINT_66 125267 2 111 113
One_Click_Hero 17547 1 87 88
BatchatBegins 47520 3 74 77
TOMCATOUN 303707 4 70 74
papabear68 16200 1 71 72
SLAN2_0 106664 2 69 71
Richie911T 301043 3 62 65
0hJoY 121689 1 60 61
Jake_Thompson_1 74641 3 55 58
_Malicious_ 149109 2 55 57
capedavenger 165402 4 52 56
sfopy 84656 1 53 54
jeep5 82445 1 49 50
pacster1980 206170 3 46 49
Tonny_Ramone 83217 2 47 49
Flame_Slinger_1 331632 2 47 49
cmvandieren 9335 1 48 49
Sid_The_Interceptor 138220 1 47 48
Bravissimo 11620 1 45 46
deovin1 181087 2 43 45
XxRedRaiderxX 67821 1 44 45
laggytank_iron 63685 1 42 43
Psyberius 111400 1 42 43
division_du_lys 47422 5 36 41
Warhorse1985 122528 2 39 41


Lulu___ #2 Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:19 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25714 battles
  • 621
  • [BOPE_]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

How to participate:

    Earn at least 1 Ace Mastery Badge in the Jagdpanther tank during the defined 2 week period.
    Earn the most Ace Mastery + High Caliber Medals in the KV-1 tank during the defined 2 week period.
    Tie breakers are determined by total damage dealt.

 

Winner: TBD

 

 

 


[<o>]

Finally Unicorn!

 

 


rajkumarukku #3 Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:37 PM

    My way highway. Don't come.

  • Players
  • 40449 battles
  • 1,568
  • [STR8]
  • Member since:
    10-21-2015

View PostNikoPower, on 27 January 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

Hey Tankers!

 

We're back at it again with a new year for the Hall of Fame. Due to January being a super busy month, we held off on running it for the month. So what does this mean? It means February will have TWO Hall of Fame competitions. The first competition will run from January 30th to Feb 6th. The second competition will run from February 7th to  February 21st. After February ends, we will go back to having one competition a month.

 

We've also changed up the formula a bit. While you are still required to get at least 1 Ace Mastery to qualify, you will now need to rack up as many High Caliber Medals as you can during the competition period.

 

Good luck everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

 

 

Qualifying Tank: KV-1

 

Duration:

Begins January 30th, 16:00 PT / 19:00 ET
Ends February 6th, 16:00 PT / 19:00 ET

 

How to participate:

    Earn at least 1 Ace Mastery Badge in the Jagdpanther tank during the defined 2 week period.
    Earn the most Ace Mastery + High Caliber Medals in the KV-1 tank during the defined 2 week period.
    Tie breakers are determined by total damage dealt.

 

Winner: TBD

 

i don't get it .

What I should  do on kv1 and jagd.panther.

Can any one explain with simple English words?



NikoPower #4 Posted 27 January 2017 - 06:01 PM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 132 battles
  • 456
  • [WGA]
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

Sorry folks. When I went to edit the original post, it took from a previous post. This has been fixed.

 

The qualifying tank is the KV-1



WMd76 #5 Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:03 PM

    Why Am I Never On The Red Team?

  • Players
  • 30859 battles
  • 1,950
  • [DFNT]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012
Welp, time to pull out the kv1 for another 500 battles...

Proud To Be An Original 

E-25 #1

Owner.

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel: Here

Happy Hunting!


lookedsquirrel7 #6 Posted 27 January 2017 - 07:07 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 20446 battles
  • 2,840
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View PostNikoPower, on 27 January 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

Sorry folks. When I went to edit the original post, it took from a previous post. This has been fixed.

 

The qualifying tank is the KV-1

 

Lol that Copy and Paste tho



awesomeplayer9690 #7 Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18668 battles
  • 2,616
  • [NORTH]
  • Member since:
    12-25-2014
KV-1 is going to be like 150 high calibers and 50 aces, I tell you

 

"The greatest gift is time. Giving time is giving away part of your life that you'll never get back." - Anonymous

 "I'd rather have a Kuro Mori Mine Tiger II for Tier VII with a GuP Maho/Erika crew voice before anything else." -mayjaplaya

[HOW TO] Stat Signature |


TengenToppaPotatoLagann #8 Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:29 PM

    My HESH will pierce the heavens!

  • Players
  • 37592 battles
  • 2,445
  • [RNSF]
  • Member since:
    03-31-2015

rip tier five. 


draw me like one of your french tanks

 


Beeftaco1114 #9 Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:10 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9220 battles
  • 150
  • [MBTS]
  • Member since:
    09-22-2015

View PostTengenToppaPotatoLagann, on 27 January 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

rip tier five. 

 

this ^

BEEFBLITZ

 

                                                                MY STATS: http://wotbstars.com...&geo=NA&lng=eng

                                         Premium Tanks I Own : IS-6 ,IS-2,su-122-44,Cromwell B,Glacial112,PzB2,Pzs35,BT-SV,

                                                                                    Tetrarch,SU-100Y


RoadKutter #10 Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:54 AM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 18066 battles
  • 2,002
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View PostNikoPower, on 27 January 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

Hey Tankers!

 

We're back at it again with a new year for the Hall of Fame. Due to January being a super busy month, we held off on running it for the month. So what does this mean? It means February will have TWO Hall of Fame competitions. The first competition will run from January 30th to Feb 6th. The second competition will run from February 7th to  February 21st. After February ends, we will go back to having one competition a month.

 

We've also changed up the formula a bit. While you are still required to get at least 1 Ace Mastery to qualify, you will now need to rack up as many High Caliber Medals as you can during the competition period.

 

Good luck everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

 

 

Qualifying Tank: KV-1

 

Duration:

Begins January 30th, 16:00 PT / 19:00 ET
Ends February 6th, 16:00 PT / 19:00 ET

 

How to participate:

    Earn at least 1 Ace Mastery Badge in the KV-1 tank during the defined 2 week period.
    Earn the most Ace Mastery + High Caliber Medals in the KV-1 tank during the defined 2 week period.
    Tie breakers are determined by total damage dealt.

 

Winner: TBD

 

You sir just broke tier 5, time to warm up the Diesel and load up on Apcr! Sasha bring the Vodka!!!

                         

If you give a man fire, he will be warm for a day. If you light a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life.

 

                

                                                                  


Rayray4141 #11 Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20829 battles
  • 333
  • [HATED]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Every little KV-2 player is going to be happy in their pants when it starts

 

I have a suspicion that Togs are aliens 

Also Check out my AT-15 Review:http://forum.wotblit...e-at-15-review/

Top 10 - T23E3, Top 100 - Centurion I, Caernarvon, Type 61, AT-15, MT-25, M36 Jackson, AT-8, The Machine Gun Car (T7 Combat Car), AMX 50 100, ARL 44, AMX 50 120


fsidesmith #12 Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

    Average Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15495 battles
  • 264
  • [KAIJU]
  • Member since:
    08-24-2014

View PostRoadKutter, on 29 January 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

 

You sir just broke tier 5, time to warm up the Diesel and load up on Apcr! Sasha bring the Vodka!!!

 

Only with the mercy of Mistress MatchMaker will the KV1s be able to avoid the wrath of HE rounds from the KV2s.


Hail HYDRA.     http://www.blitzstar.../com/fsidesmith       Signature by Panbun


WMd76 #13 Posted 30 January 2017 - 08:00 PM

    Why Am I Never On The Red Team?

  • Players
  • 30859 battles
  • 1,950
  • [DFNT]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View PostNikoPower, on 27 January 2017 - 12:06 PM, said:

Winner: TBD

does this mean the prize is TBD, or the actual winner, if its the winner, whats the prize?


Proud To Be An Original 

E-25 #1

Owner.

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel: Here

Happy Hunting!


Gitgudm9 #14 Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6205 battles
  • 2,477
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2015
Why don't you guys make the competition use less of an OP tank? Something less popular, like an M5 Stuart or something.

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

 


lookedsquirrel7 #15 Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:20 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 20446 battles
  • 2,840
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View PostGitgudm9, on 31 January 2017 - 07:06 AM, said:

Why don't you guys make the competition use less of an OP tank? Something less popular, like an M5 Stuart or something.

 

I think they should do a High Caliber Competition between Churchill GC or AT 8.

 

They need to do more dual tank counterparts like Tiger 1 and Tiger P, VK 30.02 (D) and Panther, Jpanther and Sturer Emil, Jackson and Hellcat, KV-3 and IS. There are tons of combinations but they should really do a counterpart Competition for more variety considering KV-1 is almost always part of the High Caliber/Mastery Badge Competitions.

 

KV-13 and T-43, SU-100M1 and SU-152 (100M1 would stand no chance), PZ IV and PZ III/IV


Edited by lookedsquirrel7, 31 January 2017 - 12:23 PM.


WMd76 #16 Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:23 PM

    Why Am I Never On The Red Team?

  • Players
  • 30859 battles
  • 1,950
  • [DFNT]
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 31 January 2017 - 07:20 AM, said:

 

I think they should do a High Caliber Competition between Churchill GC or AT 8.

 

They need to do more dual tank counterparts like Tiger 1 and Tiger P, VK 30.02 (D) and Panther, Jpanther and Sturer Emil, Jackson and Hellcat, KV-3 and IS. There are tons of combinations but they should really do a counterpart Competition for more variety considering KV-1 is almost always part of the High Caliber/Mastery Badge Competitions.

 

KV-13 and T-43, SU-100M1 and SU-152 (100M1 would stand no chance), PZ IV and PZ III/IV

I killed the 3/4 one of my favourite tier 5s, id do it :)


Edited by WMd76, 31 January 2017 - 06:23 PM.

Proud To Be An Original 

E-25 #1

Owner.

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel: Here

Happy Hunting!


MohamehdAL_DRUNK #17 Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:13 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 5234 battles
  • 1
  • [SRVNT]
  • Member since:
    10-10-2016
the t34 1776 is supposed to be on sale for 24.99 but says 34.99 anyone know why? the exchange rate cant be that much

lookedsquirrel7 #18 Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:37 PM

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Players
  • 20446 battles
  • 2,840
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View PostMohamehdAL_DRUNK, on 05 February 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

the t34 1776 is supposed to be on sale for 24.99 but says 34.99 anyone know why? the exchange rate cant be that much

 

Dude why the hell did you post that here?

 

Contact the Support team or NikoPower directly if you have a question like that.


Edited by lookedsquirrel7, 05 February 2017 - 10:38 PM.


LittleFir #19 Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:03 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10362 battles
  • 14
  • [KRONO]
  • Member since:
    01-29-2015
What do you get for winning? I don't follow these hall of games due to me still being mad about the high caliber one where the Unicoms could win every single time

LittleFir #20 Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:03 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 10362 battles
  • 14
  • [KRONO]
  • Member since:
    01-29-2015
What do you get for winning? I don't follow these hall of games due to me still being mad about the high caliber one where the Unicoms could win every single time




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users