WG IS FAIL. FIX YOUR GAME UPDATE 3.5.

BUG annoying not working bug report wot blitz black screen when loading faulty version terrible game i am a noob useless update.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #1 Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:53 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

World of tanks update 3.5 is disaster for every windows 10 players who are running a low specs PC.

I raise a ticket to NA wargaming support team around 10 days ago  to solve my problem regarding the game issue but no one cares at all. Wg is answering my tickets . But they are asking me to do many tests. None have helped.Game seems unstable, has many bugs. This is why they bring out so many updates this month for all other platforms but except windows 10 store version.

***my phone which got 1 GB ram with lollipop version is able to run this game but my PC with 3 GB ram cant able to run properly.

this update simply stop working for many other devices i noticed that some Ipad are having similar problems in running this version properly, ***

I am posting this here because this bug report folder not allowing me to post anything there.

http://forum.wotblit...bug-reports-35/windows 10 version.

steam version.

BOTH THESE UDED TO WORK ON MY PC UNTIL UPDATE 3.4 PERFECTLY BUT NOW THEY BOTH NOT WORKING.

many players may not have this issue, this happened to only for players who are using low specs PC.

***From update 3.5 i am playing  this game in my phone which causing me too much trouble to play.

it heats alot and some times my tank fly in sky,the ping is high and also heating alot and slippy screen to shoot enemies. 

playing meds is impossible on my phone.

present i try to complete the daily missions which also causing me hell out of trouble.i played for 2 hours to complete a mission which need 3 wins in a row .

Any one having a problems with this version 3.5 .

reluctanttheist #2 Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:10 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 27718 battles
  • [III-H]
What's your PC specs?  There have been problems with low-spec mobile users... I've heard of that, and I've heard of some problems with video hardware compatibility, which is odd since the PC version uses OpenGL for graphics and that is a really old gaming technology...

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #3 Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postreluctanttheist, on 05 February 2017 - 11:40 AM, said:

What's your PC specs?  There have been problems with low-spec mobile users... I've heard of that, and I've heard of some problems with video hardware compatibility, which is odd since the PC version uses OpenGL for graphics and that is a really old gaming technology...

batteriesincluded #4 Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17521 battles

My old dust collector: 

Athlon x2 4400

Mobo: some old thing with nvidia graphics, sucks so bad the loading screen makes it lag

1GB ddr2 ram

What happens on windows 8 when I try to run wot blitz? It runs. The myth that it cannot run on low end PCs...BUSTED.

Edited by batteriesincluded, 05 February 2017 - 07:44 AM.

BrickSniper33 #5 Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8423 battles

i'm going to go make some popcorn DON'T DO ANYTHING WHILE I'M GONE! ( i want to watch the mods poping up on the user(s) screen) (but TBH yes i've been having a problem on my PC running blitz, every so often sense 3.5 my tank will start driving in circles, it's not lag, my ping and fps are fine but for some reason it will do it, only way to make it stop is to try and drive in the same direction my tank is moving then go backwards)

Edited by BrickSniper33, 05 February 2017 - 08:05 AM.

my stats: (http://www.blitzstar...ru/legoeinstein) I never said they where good.

Current Garage: Type 62, Type 59, KV-2, BT-7, luchs, leopard VK 16.02, Ru 251,Tiger II, AC 1 sentinel, AC IV sentinel, BT-SV, AT-15A, Pz. IV S, M4A3E8 Fury, Strv 74A2, Cromwell Berlin, KV-5, IS-3D, FCM 50 t, BT-7 arty, Pz. II J, Pz. S35, Pz. B2, A-32, Luchs, SU-122-44, T6 Dracula, E25, Ram II, Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai Shinobi, Tetrarch, T14, SU-76I, TOG II, WZ-112, WZ-135G FT, Self Propelled 17pdr Valentine Mk I Archer aka Angry Conner. Grosstraktor-Krupp, Blitzs' resident Dr. Who, Lego loving anime hater (    WoT/blitz/WS/WPs' #1 anime hater and proud of it!)

11th best AC 4 Sentinel driver on Ru

How can you tell if someone has morals and/or a conscience? Just ask one question, Do they own a Pz II J? (Guilty as charged)

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #6 Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:58 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles

update 3.5 is complete fail.

useless event new moon.

fuk all these chinese tanks.

suck a mess.

too annoying update. 

developers need to update it with a stable version as quick as possible since this present update not gona work.

tankcrunch #7 Posted 05 February 2017 - 03:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
calm down rajak everything will be fine, I'm sure they will fix it, just be patience, my suggestion is use whatever the senior forumers say that will help you or have relucantatheist help you. take a deep breath and chill, desist the tension in your body and everything will be fine.  I know it is hard when the machine you play on is not working and you really want to get those missions done, it is frustrating, but don't panic to the point you might start raging enuff that the mods might ban you. take deep breaths and relax everything will be fine.

Edited by tankcrunch, 05 February 2017 - 03:48 PM.

RTBRay #8 Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9838 battles
  • [RORE]

What video card are you running? 

If it is a shared video memory one than you will experience problems, when you have low ram. At 4gb of ram my old one could barely run the game on lowest settings, with being limited to 30fps

This is a game,  enjoy it, and stop panicking. 

Njourour #9 Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 825 battles
  • [ROKN]

958780 - We apologize for the delayed response it has taken for our team to address your concern. 
Please know that our team is working diligently to resolve and address inquiries from oldest to newest.

Also, I am sorry to hear that you feel like we are not assisting you.

I would agree that the least that we can provide a loyal gamer like you is the best customer service that we can have. I'm a player too and I would be feeling the same way like you Commander.

I`m sure that your ticket is already in queue.

Closing Thread.

Edited by Njourour, 05 February 2017 - 04:19 PM.

photo-236830-556d98fd.gif?_r=1433245952  wot30.png       photo-236830-556d98fd.gif?_r=1433245952

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories .

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, 

signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed ✌.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users