So - we tried out the whole separated by input type. With only 9 teams signing up for the KB/M tournament - it had to be cancelled. An unfortunate event, but we need at minimum of 64 Teams registered in order to run a Blitz Brawl - Battlegrounds style tournament.
Due to this, we are putting a stop to the separation of input types in regular tournaments. In major tournaments that may end up with an offline portion - there may need to be separation in order to assure consistency across teams, but that will be a bridge we cross when we come to it!
For now we plan on adjusting the remaining tournaments in February to allow both control types. This does present us with an interesting opportunity. We have prizing scheduled for tournaments that no longer need to happen. The prizing is also hard coded so I cannot customize the amounts.
Let's run some other tournaments alongside the regular high tier ones! The big question is what should the variables be? Post your ideas below!
- Tier Limit
- Team Size (Must all be in the same clan)
- Number of players allowed in the battle (1-7)
- Battle type (Supremacy or Encounter)
- Round Robin / Double Elimination / Single Elimination Style
- Blitz Brawl / Blitz Battlegrounds Style
- First to 1, 2, or 3 wins
- Win rates/Skill ARE NOT filters we can use.
- Seeding is random.