Jump to content


Question about Blaze Nationality


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

lookedsquirrel7 #1 Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20038 battles
  • 2,650
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015
Why is it listed as a Hybrid, when it's Chinese, in a Chinese Event?

BrassGun #2 Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:13 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3271 battles
  • 611
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    03-27-2016

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 09 February 2017 - 07:11 PM, said:

Why is it listed as a Hybrid, when it's Chinese, in a Chinese Event?

 

I think that's because it resembles French lights like the Bat Chat. It's got that wonky turret and tiny body.


"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."

-Heinz Guderian.

"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower


Brandon2321 #3 Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 3289 battles
  • 61
  • [REAP]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 09 February 2017 - 02:11 PM, said:

Why is it listed as a Hybrid, when it's Chinese, in a Chinese Event?

 

Developers got lazy ig

 


FuriousFox77 #4 Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:23 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25670 battles
  • 198
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2014
Because it's a fake made up tank again by wargaming.

Player_5773117413 #5 Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:35 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22061 battles
  • 5,941
  • [IRD]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

View PostFuriousFox77, on 09 February 2017 - 01:23 PM, said:

Because it's a fake made up tank again by wargaming.

 

There are fake, made up tanks in other trees though. Isn't tankenstein German?

Now @ 15 Tier 10s: E50M, E100, FV215B, FV4202, IS-4, IS-7, JagdPanzer E100, M48 Patton, Obj. 140, Obj. 268, STB-1, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T-62A

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

112 Glacial, suiting name for a frozen turd that catches on fire every other minute


RoadKutter #6 Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:35 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17181 battles
  • 1,791
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014
Maybe because it will never be part of the Chinese line? 

                         

 

                

                                                                  


LtPork #7 Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18185 battles
  • 2,188
  • [DFNT]
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 09 February 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

 

There are fake, made up tanks in other trees though. Isn't tankenstein German?

 

The Tankenstein was conceived before the creation of the Blitz nation, so it's German. Devs haven't moved it since.

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube....6k28UAEZ7UgGIBg

Got the Fearless without a wallet.

 


Anino_ng_Kamatayan #8 Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:45 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8053 battles
  • 1,018
  • [MAHOU]
  • Member since:
    12-17-2015
Because it doesn't exists in Chinese tech tree in PC and because of that, WG decided to classify it as Hybrid instead of Chinese since they made another fictitious "balanced" tank.

 

Warning: High fructose corn syrup is dangerous to your health. I'm not kidding.

 

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left"  - Bertrand Russsell

 


Rev_ianc_bell #9 Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:12 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20927 battles
  • 2,720
  • [PRD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2014

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 09 February 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

 

There are fake, made up tanks in other trees though. Isn't tankenstein German?

 

View PostLtPork, on 09 February 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

 

The Tankenstein was conceived before the creation of the Blitz nation, so it's German. Devs haven't moved it since.

 

They also did their little short movie about it's origins, it's created by a mad German-sounding scientist and it's in keeping with the theme of Frankenstein's monster which, in the original novel, was created in Germany by a Swiss scientist.


Commandant of Predator Corps [PRD] (formerly  [PDR-R])

Check out my youtube channel

My profile at wotbstars, wblitz.net  and blitzstars

PRD/PDR-R Website: http://www.predatorswotbclan.org or visit our recruitment thread or our discussion thread RED IN TOOTH AND CLAW 


PixelBucket #10 Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18549 battles
  • 3,106
  • [PRT]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014
I was wondering the same thing.

My Top Tanks: STA-1 (#939), Helsing H0 (#702), Lowe (#787), T7 Combat Car (#701), Type 61 (#697), Pz S35 (#682), Excelsior (#398), M22 Locust (#299), Pz 38 nA (#216),  Alecto (#216), Pz 35 (t) (#174), T-25 (#142), Stridsvagn 74A2 (#71), T-15 (#50), Pz 38 (t) (#48)

In My Garage: T-25, Tetrarch, Pz 38 (t), Pz 35 (t),  SU-122-44, Helsing H0, Kuro Mori Mine, Pz IV Anko SP, E 50 M, T7 Car, T2 Light, Locust, T-15, Stridsvagn 74A2, T23E3, Angry Connor, Lowe, Leopard 1, T25/2, 112, STB-1, BDR G1 B

Lines I am currently grinding: T110E4 (Currently at T25/2), AMX 50B (Currently at BDR G1 B)

"Memes, the DNA of the soul."


Player_5773117413 #11 Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:32 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 22061 battles
  • 5,941
  • [IRD]
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

View PostRev_ianc_bell, on 09 February 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

 

 

They also did their little short movie about it's origins, it's created by a mad German-sounding scientist and it's in keeping with the theme of Frankenstein's monster which, in the original novel, was created in Germany by a Swiss scientist.

 

the blaze apparently has Chinese origins, so by this same logic, why isn't is Chinese lol?

Now @ 15 Tier 10s: E50M, E100, FV215B, FV4202, IS-4, IS-7, JagdPanzer E100, M48 Patton, Obj. 140, Obj. 268, STB-1, T110E3, T110E4, T110E5, T-62A

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

112 Glacial, suiting name for a frozen turd that catches on fire every other minute


Chariot_Solace #12 Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:05 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8506 battles
  • 276
  • [WAFN]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016
Yea I think everyone wants to know why they did it like that. Especially since they gave it the Chinese dragon camo that you can't override with regular camo. I guess it's a hybrid because it's fictional,  but it is very similar to the Chinese type 89 tank destroyer. I wish they would have just offered that tank instead, with the same special edition camo, I suppose, to go with the event. But a real Chinese tank would've been way cooler.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

 

Spoiler

 


lookedsquirrel7 #13 Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:09 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20038 battles
  • 2,650
  • Member since:
    01-27-2015

View PostChariot_Solace, on 11 February 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

Yea I think everyone wants to know why they did it like that. Especially since they gave it the Chinese dragon camo that you can't override with regular camo. I guess it's a hybrid because it's fictional,  but it is very similar to the Chinese type 89 tank destroyer. I wish they would have just offered that tank instead, with the same special edition camo, I suppose, to go with the event. But a real Chinese tank would've been way cooler.

 

While I may not agree with you on the Drac scenario, I do agree that I would rather have the ability to take of my Blaze Camo Because it's kinda Pixelated and I don't like Red camos except the Iron Zeal Camo for German tanks.



V1n2002 #14 Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:21 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3799 battles
  • 730
  • [FURY]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015
Looks like they took the Proto's turret and it fell on a Hellcat.
much yummy :popcorn:

Chariot_Solace #15 Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:37 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8506 battles
  • 276
  • [WAFN]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016

View Postlookedsquirrel7, on 12 February 2017 - 03:09 AM, said:

 

While I may not agree with you on the Drac scenario, I do agree that I would rather have the ability to take of my Blaze Camo Because it's kinda Pixelated and I don't like Red camos except the Iron Zeal Camo for German tanks.

 

Yea that's what it is. It looks pixelated. Not sure why they couldn't get that detail right. It makes it look kinda cheap compared to my other tanks. Not too terrible of a tank though. I'm glad I put in the work, but I do hope it receives a buff of some sort.

Edited by Chariot_Solace, 12 February 2017 - 04:37 AM.

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

 

Spoiler

 





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users