Is it possible to hack wot blitz?

Hack Mods Possible way Hacks Wot Blitz

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Poll: Possible to hack this game. (83 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Is it possible to hack wot blitz?

1. Yes (24 votes [28.92%])

Percentage of vote: 28.92%

2. No (59 votes [71.08%])

Percentage of vote: 71.08%

Vote Hide poll

Ericmopar #41 Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View Posttankcrunch, on 12 February 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

lies and lies

What the Hell do you call Hit Skins then??? Or modified reticles and aiming bots in WoT games that give unfair advantages?

Some of which are commonly seen (hit skins) while Twitch Streamers are busy cheating their little hearts out.

Any modification of a program, by other than the official developers, is "hacking" .

Thanks to Twitch, I know just how common cheating via hit skins is in this game. If you can run a aim bot on WoTPC then I bet money on here too. The basic game mechanics are the same core programming.

Edited by Ericmopar, 08 October 2017 - 01:16 AM.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

Dan_Deerso #42 Posted 08 October 2017 - 03:29 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 28180 battles
  • [III]

View PostEricmopar, on 07 October 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

What the Hell do you call Hit Skins then??? Or modified reticles and aiming bots in WoT games that give unfair advantages?

Some of which are commonly seen (hit skins) while Twitch Streamers are busy cheating their little hearts out.

Any modification of a program, by other than the official developers, is "hacking" .

Thanks to Twitch, I know just how common cheating via hit skins is in this game. If you can run a aim bot on WoTPC then I bet money on here too. The basic game mechanics are the same core programming.

If you're paranoid about reticle mods and hitskins giving a distinct advantage, you should seek help. The modules practically always gonna be in the same place in every tank, so you just gotta think for a tenth of a second or so instead of looking at an ugly picture on the tank.

As for the aimbots, what are they gonna do? Shoot the ammorack every time? Holdup, the ammorack doesn't blow up every time it gets hit. Neither does any other module, and there's the dispersion RNG, saving throw module RNG, damage RNG, and more that would make the advantage miniscule, if it weren't a straight up hindrance by decreasing your chances of hitting. The human brain is better at instantaneously deciding what module is the best (situational) target than any program anyways, might as well use that since it's free and preinstalled. 

Besides, the thread is on hacking the game, not downloading some garbage hitskins. The OP meant things like doubling your tank's speed, or being unhittable, or getting infinite in-game currency, which are all done serverside. Just look to the exploiters in games like PUBG that use holes in the game's engine to run at 5x the normal speed, remove building walls, and be invincible. Due to the server structure of the game, to hack these things even if you were an extremely proficient hacker, would take a lot longer than the three minutes you usually spend connected to an actual "in-game" server, and would definitely send up some red flags. So no, there is no true hack in this game to my knowledge. 

Ericmopar #43 Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View PostDan_Deerso, on 07 October 2017 - 08:29 PM, said:

If you're paranoid about reticle mods and hitskins giving a distinct advantage, you should seek help. The modules practically always gonna be in the same place in every tank, so you just gotta think for a tenth of a second or so instead of looking at an ugly picture on the tank.

As for the aimbots, what are they gonna do? Shoot the ammorack every time? Holdup, the ammorack doesn't blow up every time it gets hit. Neither does any other module, and there's the dispersion RNG, saving throw module RNG, damage RNG, and more that would make the advantage miniscule, if it weren't a straight up hindrance by decreasing your chances of hitting. The human brain is better at instantaneously deciding what module is the best (situational) target than any program anyways, might as well use that since it's free and preinstalled. 

Besides, the thread is on hacking the game, not downloading some garbage hitskins. The OP meant things like doubling your tank's speed, or being unhittable, or getting infinite in-game currency, which are all done serverside. Just look to the exploiters in games like PUBG that use holes in the game's engine to run at 5x the normal speed, remove building walls, and be invincible. Due to the server structure of the game, to hack these things even if you were an extremely proficient hacker, would take a lot longer than the three minutes you usually spend connected to an actual "in-game" server, and would definitely send up some red flags. So no, there is no true hack in this game to my knowledge. 

The aim bots are very bad. I've seen them in action on a video that Quicky Baby was talking about. They lead automatically and track the red tank no matter what. All the cheater has to do is get it locked on and fire repeatedly.

I've seen hit skins at work on Twitch and they definitely have a negative impact on the game, although the people that use them are so bad it doesn't have as much effect in their hands as they'd like. But I can see that in the hands of someone that actually aims properly, it would be devastating to the other team.

Anyways, the strange insults are usually people feeling defensive because they're part of the crowd that has something going on....

Strange insults like "you should seek help" are frequently thrown out by Toxic Narcissists as an example, or people that are trying to shut others up for some suspicious reason. 

I've noticed that about the Midwestern drug dealers in my neighborhood. They make the same comments as an example, while trying to run people down or after hitting a parked car in the endless display of drunken stupidity in the hood. The drug dealers say the same stuff and try to convince others, that they are actually the nuts... After they do things like drive into your building...

The druggies in question will try and tell the police when they show up, that all the witnesses are "crazy" and "I don't know what they are talking about" even when their car is still stuck in the building...

My life experience tells me, that others that make wild accusations about paranoia and such are usually trying to shut someone else up because they have something going on themselves.

CaesarSeizer #44 Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20436 battles
  • [PHOBO]

View PostEricmopar, on 07 October 2017 - 11:07 PM, said:

The aim bots are very bad. I've seen them in action on a video that Quicky Baby was talking about. They lead automatically and track the red tank no matter what. All the cheater has to do is get it locked on and fire repeatedly.

I've seen hit skins at work on Twitch and they definitely have a negative impact on the game, although the people that use them are so bad it doesn't have as much effect in their hands as they'd like. But I can see that in the hands of someone that actually aims properly, it would be devastating to the other team.

Anyways, the strange insults are usually people feeling defensive because they're part of the crowd that has something going on....

Strange insults like "you should seek help" are frequently thrown out by Toxic Narcissists as an example, or people that are trying to shut others up for some suspicious reason. 

I've noticed that about the Midwestern drug dealers in my neighborhood. They make the same comments as an example, while trying to run people down or after hitting a parked car in the endless display of drunken stupidity in the hood. The drug dealers say the same stuff and try to convince others, that they are actually the nuts... After they do things like drive into your building...

The druggies in question will try and tell the police when they show up, that all the witnesses are "crazy" and "I don't know what they are talking about" even when their car is still stuck in the building...

My life experience tells me, that others that make wild accusations about paranoia and such are usually trying to shut someone else up because they have something going on themselves.

While that was an illegal mod in use on WoT PC, the difference between PC and Blitz is that the maps on PC are much bigger, giving a much higher need to lead shots well. Such a mod would see very limited use on Blitz.

As for hitskins, anyone who uses them is a lazy sod who can't take the time to remember where the modules and crew are on most of the tanks. If you're experienced enough to not suck at the game even while using hitskins, then you won't need them, because you'll generally know where all the modules and crew are on all of the tanks in the game (it doesn't vary much).

Please don't devolve to the level of accusing everyone who doesn't agree with you of hacking, even passive aggressively. It's a logical fallacy equating a differing opinion with hacking, rather than actual proof of hacking. 

Ericmopar #45 Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:33 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View PostCaesarSeizer, on 07 October 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

While that was an illegal mod in use on WoT PC, the difference between PC and Blitz is that the maps on PC are much bigger, giving a much higher need to lead shots well. Such a mod would see very limited use on Blitz.

I disagree it would be a horrible cheat even in Blitz.

As for hitskins, anyone who uses them is a lazy sod who can't take the time to remember where the modules and crew are on most of the tanks. If you're experienced enough to not suck at the game even while using hitskins, then you won't need them, because you'll generally know where all the modules and crew are on all of the tanks in the game (it doesn't vary much).

This I agree with.

Please don't devolve to the level of accusing everyone who doesn't agree with you of hacking, even passive aggressively. It's a logical fallacy equating a differing opinion with hacking, rather than actual proof of hacking. 

He essentially called me paranoid and suggested I should seek help, hence my response, which is still true I might add and applies to attitude in general, not just this game.

Triode757 #46 Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17217 battles
  • [XWING]
Mods plz lock this thread before it gets worse.

CaesarSeizer #47 Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:49 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20436 battles
  • [PHOBO]

View PostEricmopar, on 07 October 2017 - 11:33 PM, said:

I disagree it would be a horrible cheat even in Blitz.

He essentially called me paranoid and suggested I should seek help, hence my response, which is still true I might add and applies to attitude in general, not just this game.

1. Perhaps it would be more useful in a different class of tank, like a long-range TD or sniping medium. I tend to play things pretty close-range, so leading shots has rarely been a factor for me. 

2. Usually the people who loudly proclaim that hacking is definitely real are paranoid, and don't listen to reason. It was probably an unfortunate result of lumping you in with all of them in a broad generalization that led to his response. As for real life applications, it's always good to be suspicious of people who do nothing but attack the credibility of their perceived opponents, but in order to make an actual accusation of wrongdoing, you do need real proof. That's all I'm saying.

Ericmopar #48 Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View PostCaesarSeizer, on 07 October 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

1. Perhaps it would be more useful in a different class of tank, like a long-range TD or sniping medium. I tend to play things pretty close-range, so leading shots has rarely been a factor for me. 

2. Usually the people who loudly proclaim that hacking is definitely real are paranoid, and don't listen to reason. It was probably an unfortunate result of lumping you in with all of them in a broad generalization that led to his response. As for real life applications, it's always good to be suspicious of people who do nothing but attack the credibility of their perceived opponents, but in order to make an actual accusation of wrongdoing, you do need real proof. That's all I'm saying.

How can actually seeing hacks in practice on Twitch be "Paranoid" ????
Also the files are very visible and easy to get to on certain versions of this game, that are optimized for PC, Apple Computers and Steam.

That's how I know it's far from unhackable. Maybe on devices it's more server side because of the lack of memory and no drive... 

I've never hacked to cheat, just fix train related physics issues in a sim I like, but to say something is unhackable is outright ignorance. I know from experience.

These guys in our train sim write lua scripts as an example, to keep the game seeing what it wants to see, not as a cheat, but as a mod to fool the game engine. But the same tech can be applied to evil in gaming as well.

The creators of online security thought their programs were unhackable, and then Billions of innocent people found out they were wrong in a big way.

I laugh when they tell people to change their passwords on a regular basis, because that's not how it's done. The hacks go straight to the sources on the servers, not through peoples individual accounts.

Edited by Ericmopar, 08 October 2017 - 05:09 AM.

CaesarSeizer #49 Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:16 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20436 battles
  • [PHOBO]

View PostEricmopar, on 08 October 2017 - 12:01 AM, said:

How can actually seeing hacks in practice on Twitch be "Paranoid" ????
Also the files are very visible and easy to get to on certain versions of this game, that are optimized for PC, Apple Computers and Steam.

That's how I know it's far from unhackable. Maybe on devices it's more server side because of the lack of memory and no drive... 

I've never hacked to cheat, just fix train related physics issues in a sim I like, but to say something is unhackable is outright ignorance. I know from experience.

These guys in our train sim write lua scripts as an example, to keep the game seeing what it wants to see, not as a cheat, but as a mod to fool the game engine. But the same tech can be applied to evil in gaming as well.

The creators of online security thought their programs were unhackable, and then Billions of innocent people found out they were wrong in a big way., 

I never made the claim that you were paranoid. If you're talking about Dan_Deerso's post, then I already gave my thoughts on that.

As others have said before me, most of the important files for blitz are kept server-side, rather than client-side. These sorts of things are what the OP was talking about (infinite gold, credits, xp, invincible tanks, favorable RNG, etc.). While I have no doubt that you could download hitskins or make a mod for blitz that acted as an aimbot, I'm not sure that the motive for doing so would weigh favorably against the consequences. Like I said before, aimbots on blitz would likely only be useful in certain situations for certain tanks, and we seem to agree on the usefulness of hitskins.

Lastly, I don't think that WG think it's a big problem on Blitz, either. On PC, they regularly hand out bans for cheaters in massive waves and publish the statistics for each server. Unless I'm mistaken, I haven't seen anything of the sort in Blitz. As a principle form of deterrent, its non-presence would suggest a lack of necessity.

Edited by CaesarSeizer, 08 October 2017 - 05:23 AM.

I_Am_Not_Toxic_I_Swear #50 Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:50 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 36202 battles
  • [PNCR]

View PostEricmopar, on 07 October 2017 - 08:14 PM, said:

Hey that aimbot you're talking about? Try wotb PC autoaim. Quit crying about hacks and grow up. Seriously.

Bring back the T49A

TeruzukiKaiNi #51 Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:08 AM

AMX Baguette Launcher

• Players
  • 14739 battles
  • [COD-R]
The fact that you had the will to post your unsuccessful attempt to hack WG and admit it will easily give WG a free ticket for you to get permabanned

Officer of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Boosters ruined the game.

minitel_NA #52 Posted 08 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

View Postalexanderhu, on 08 October 2017 - 05:50 AM, said:

Hey that aimbot you're talking about? Try wotb PC autoaim. Quit crying about hacks and grow up. Seriously.

For the readers ;

on pc there are autoaim that go beyond the game limited autoaim. 

On biltz, yeah unfortunately the pc autoaim does lead and lob and can hit somebody else’s light tank while driving full speed every time, which is impossible from a mobile platform. No need for hacks.  It sucks.

besides hacks there are mods. Allowed or not.

In pc they remove foliage and even buildings, and so on. of course module skins and all sorts of things.

in blitz it’s mostly skin job. Any modification of the code isn’t possible. 

Any intercept of the packets to and from server has never been done. 

abuot all the rest of fantasies I have read here. Meh. 

To spend weeks hacking into the servers you would have to be sick minded. 

Especially it’s really not worth it. 

It’s just easier to say my dad works for WG, send me 50$ he will make you win / get you gold

Quicker and easier scam straight into your wallet

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

Ericmopar #53 Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View PostiEatChickenMcNuggets, on 07 October 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

The fact that you had the will to post your unsuccessful attempt to hack WG and admit it will easily give WG a free ticket for you to get permabanned

Who said they were hacking WG???? I said I understood some of what was involved based on modding my train sim, not WoT. And that is allowed in our sim.

You guys literally pull things out of your butts to try and win an argument.

The toxic communities are far worse than any updates for this or any other Wargaming games.

As far as the aim-bot in WoTPC, Quicky Baby even admits it exists, he found out about it when some cheating duffus sent him an incriminating video, to try and show how good he was.

SpartacusDiablo #54 Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:56 AM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 30020 battles
  • [III-R]

Undeniable proof that Blitz Hackers exist.

Spoiler

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 08 October 2017 - 12:57 PM.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

tankeatingtiger #55 Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:00 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 23772 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 08 October 2017 - 06:56 AM, said:

Undeniable proof that Blitz Hackers exist.

Spoiler

:amazed::hiding: is that you in your mother's basement? Lol jk :trollface:

nice signature dude! :rolleyes:

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

SpartacusDiablo #56 Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:26 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 30020 battles
  • [III-R]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 08 October 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

:amazed::hiding: is that you in your mother's basement? Lol jk :trollface:

nice signature dude! :rolleyes:

Thanks 

The irony of your comment is that my mother inlaw lives in my basement...

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

tankeatingtiger #57 Posted 08 October 2017 - 04:44 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 23772 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 08 October 2017 - 08:26 AM, said:

Thanks 

:amazed:

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

Ericmopar #58 Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 08 October 2017 - 06:26 AM, said:

Thanks 

It's a strange world we live in these days. :trollface:

BlueStorm_2016 #59 Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:29 PM

Private

• Players
  • 8693 battles
Vão me desculpar, mas jogo quase todos os dias que posso e vejo os caras com tanques mais velozes que o normal(bem além do normal), atiram sempre certeiro primeiro sempre nas esteiras, depois matam o motorista e após acertam direto no tanque combustível e ou no arsenal. Isso é irritante, por que já joguei vários jogos online e a maneira que os caras com hack agem é a mesma (Não os vê, mas atiram certeiro do outro lado do mapa, aparecem rapidamente em velocidade incompatível com o game e sempre certeiros, atiras nele e as balas não fazem efeito, mesmo tiros laterais e traseiros!!! Tiros nos esteiras deles raramente fazem dano. Isso iria parar se nas partidas tivesse um moderador ou adm. Ou se o servidor gravasse as partidas e aquelas que tivessem reclamações fossem revitas! Por que assim como está os caras debocham da gente e até dão a entender que estão usando hack!!! Triste, mas pelo que vejo não há jogos online sem hacks, aims e outras porcarias que dão vantagens indevidas!!! Gosto muito desse jogo mas vocês tem que fazer mudanças drásticas!!!! ; ( .

Edited by BlueStorm_2016, 30 July 2018 - 08:29 PM.

XChuikovX #60 Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:27 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3442 battles
  • [SCR]
I don’t know what level of hack you speak of. And I have to admit, I’m 20 plus years past tweaking any code for my benefit. When I was young. We were hacking direct tv and many online multiplayer games for fun, for years. With that being said. Yes the game can be modded/ hacked. Anyone who thinks otherwise is totally naive or lying with a purpose. Am I saying you can manipulate credits? Seems doubtful to me. That would be far too easy for them catch and correct. However ANY data stored client side can be manipulated. We used to do it for fun back in the day. The hardest part was forcing yourself to lose a certain percentage of games so you didn’t attract too much attention. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users