Is it possible to hack wot blitz?

Hack Mods Possible way Hacks Wot Blitz

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Poll: Possible to hack this game. (83 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Is it possible to hack wot blitz?

1. Yes (24 votes [28.92%])

Percentage of vote: 28.92%

2. No (59 votes [71.08%])

Percentage of vote: 71.08%

Vote Hide poll

Dan_Deerso #61 Posted 30 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 28180 battles
  • [III]

View PostXChuikovX, on 30 July 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

I don’t know what level of hack you speak of. And I have to admit, I’m 20 plus years past tweaking any code for my benefit. When I was young. We were hacking direct tv and many online multiplayer games for fun, for years. With that being said. Yes the game can be modded/ hacked. Anyone who thinks otherwise is totally naive or lying with a purpose. Am I saying you can manipulate credits? Seems doubtful to me. That would be far too easy for them catch and correct. However ANY data stored client side can be manipulated. We used to do it for fun back in the day. The hardest part was forcing yourself to lose a certain percentage of games so you didn’t attract too much attention. 

This game is calculated entirely serverside with the client acting as a remote viewer and controller with limited inputs to the server. That's partly what allows it to run so smoothly on older devices, which is one of WG's main demographics (read: Russia). A side effect of this is that it is very nearly impossible to hack like other games, specifically for the reason you listed: The only things stored serverside are the "puppet show" files, e.g. sounds, 3D visual models (not collision models, those are serverside). Nothing directly relating to gameplay is stored or calculated on the client. 

THE_Viajero #62 Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:01 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25766 battles
  • [BHOTT]

People can hack data base of the government, it think is silly to think that is impossible to hack a little movie game (or course they have to hack the I tire server, but that can be done too, so yeah, the game can be hack, you only need to know how, or have some that know how to do it)

Viajero means Traveler 

:B

People complain when the ping goes to 100 but I have always play whit 150~ of ping 

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) 

Dan_Deerso #63 Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:50 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 28180 battles
  • [III]

View PostTHE_Viajero, on 30 July 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

People can hack data base of the government, it think is silly to think that is impossible to hack a little movie game (or course they have to hack the I tire server, but that can be done too, so yeah, the game can be hack, you only need to know how, or have some that know how to do it)

Yes. Someone put effort into hacking into a mobile game's servers in the seven minutes the individual battle lasts for, in order to do what exactly now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users