Jump to content


People on this site


  • Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

bumblemoose #41 Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:10 PM

    Lieutenant With a Compass

  • Players
  • 18727 battles
  • 799
  • [SWAMP]
  • Member since:
    12-19-2014

 

Jerkface


milesonaught #42 Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:18 PM

    Uncle Salty

  • Players
  • 19723 battles
  • 1,842
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    07-17-2016
oh no the new grind is going to stink

I don't go town and I won't go down so WarGaming is just ******* with me when they built a town on a hill.

 

BLACK is the new PURPLE


LtRaseiniai #43 Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:23 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 75313 battles
  • 4,354
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostDirtFriend, on 13 February 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

That _HeshedPotato troll keeps coming back, is there a way to prevent him from commenting on and viewing my posts?

 

Just go into your settings and blockhis posts from being seen.

tankcrunch #44 Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:00 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 3,551
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011
:popcorn:ignore them and move on, its the internet, don't let their words hurt you, after all they're just that, just words on a electronic screen.

tankcrunch #45 Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 3,551
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

Image result for internet fight meme



BobboEvans #46 Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:09 PM

    The Society is Real

  • Players
  • 42223 battles
  • 2,211
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Is there a point to this thread?  Seriously... is the only point to suggest the forum has hurtful people??  It's a forum for a pixel tank game.  Think... male... adolescent... on the spectrum.... limited social skills...  that's 85% of the community.  The other 15% are the geriatrics who use this game as an escape from family frustration.

Don't look for approval, here.  You'll get disappointed every time.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity


Howitzer_155 #47 Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43698 battles
  • 4,546
  • [DD]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View Postbumblemoose, on 13 February 2017 - 09:10 AM, said:

 

that looks delicious, extra wasabi plz!!!


Edited by Howitzer_155, 13 February 2017 - 03:12 PM.


Howitzer_155 #48 Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:14 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43698 battles
  • 4,546
  • [DD]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View PostBobboEvans, on 13 February 2017 - 10:09 AM, said:

Is there a point to this thread? Seriously... is the only point to suggest the forum has hurtful people?? It's a forum for a pixel tank game. Think... male... adolescent... on the spectrum.... limited social skills... that's 85% of the community. The other 15% are the geriatrics who use this game as an escape from family frustration.

Don't look for approval, here. You'll get disappointed every time.

 

Are you the Dr. Phil of the forums? 

anonym_is9SLlXKWnO8 #49 Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:49 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 1,748
  • Member since:
    03-13-2019

View Postbumblemoose, on 13 February 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

 

you made it?

Nice work 

I like it .



bumblemoose #50 Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:28 PM

    Lieutenant With a Compass

  • Players
  • 18727 battles
  • 799
  • [SWAMP]
  • Member since:
    12-19-2014

View Postrajkumarukku, on 13 February 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

 

you made it?

Nice work 

I like it .

 

No, I didn't make it. It was simply a random post to take the edge off of an otherwise edgy thread.

 

Jerkface


BobboEvans #51 Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:43 PM

    The Society is Real

  • Players
  • 42223 battles
  • 2,211
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostHowitzer_155, on 13 February 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

 

Are you the Dr. Phil of the forums? 

No.  I'm not cheating on my wife as she sits in the audience.   I just try to bring reality to people who think there's a magical utopian society in Blitz.


Just say 'NO' to Vanity


tankcrunch #52 Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:30 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 3,551
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostBobboEvans, on 13 February 2017 - 05:43 PM, said:

No.  I'm not cheating on my wife as she sits in the audience.   I just try to bring reality to people who think there's a magical utopian society in Blitz.

 

lol

 



BobboEvans #53 Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:52 PM

    The Society is Real

  • Players
  • 42223 battles
  • 2,211
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Holy moly.  I just read the 7 page debacle of a thread created by stealy.

Dirty - I just don't believe that someone who can type.. can play that poorly.  The dexterity required to type automatically qualifies you for a better win rate... this leads me to wonder... am I under a bridge?  Is that wet dog I smell?  Something is off, here.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity


PanteraRoz #54 Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:38 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 21976 battles
  • 10
  • [F4ME]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014
Sometimes we all screw up and then people get mad cause they lost of what not and next thing they are calling you a noob and you need to uninstall and once you look at their stats in a wonder they even have a tier above 2 :facepalm:

BRUENHILLDE #55 Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:51 AM

    I HATE CHEESE

  • Players
  • 15225 battles
  • 1,379
  • [US1]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostDirtFriend, on 13 February 2017 - 12:49 AM, said:

 

you have a minion with a scythe as your icon, i think that says a lot about how relevant your comments are.

 

Plus you're the one who came here so you're not one to talj.

 

now that's funny a minion with a scythe lololol 

Winner of the coveted most admired Blitz forumer award for 2018!  In addition to the 2014,15,16,17 awards.

Over 13,000 profile views. Better than 99.99% of forum users. And more than all of club war gaming members combined. And I've never even started a thread or made a video. By the way everyone hates the rules quoting guy. 

                                                         

Proud member of US-1 ALL AMERICANS! Americans only. To apply here check out our feeder clans Triari and Prammo first. If you are from north or south of the border do not bother applying. You are not welcome here. Thanks. 

 


ElderMaxson #56 Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:16 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5597 battles
  • 542
  • Member since:
    10-16-2016

Yeah im being a bit rude, but guess who's been getting reports from his clan mates the someone by the name of "_hashedpotato" has been telling them to uninstall and that there losers? me that's who, the turds been harassing my clan when they have nothing to do with it and im the bad guy? that troll is getting really annoying,


[Insert totally edgy/impressive signature here]


reluctanttheist #57 Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:41 AM

    Canuck Didactics

  • Players
  • 27125 battles
  • 6,152
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    01-12-2015

That "troll" is 10x the player you are, and if you want to be a competent player in this game, swallow your pride and take what Stealy the Heshed Potato has to say. 

 

To be a great player, you'll need to change how how you play the game. Change how you respond to the great players on this forum.  Humility will get you far as you abandon old habits that make you ineffective in game, and incommodius on this forum.  Pretty much all members of this forum have had to make those same choices, or be cursed to irrelevance.


Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar


__Boomer2__ #58 Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:50 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17529 battles
  • 2,452
  • [501DV]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2015

View PostDirtFriend, on 13 February 2017 - 05:42 AM, said:

 

example 1

 

Don't worry about this munch; "cry about it" is the only thing he can say.  That's all he said after he and his platoon buddy let all of us get killed and picked off the 5 remaining reds we weakened up for them.

Tier Xs: M48 Patton, E100, T110E4, T110E5, Maus, T57

Join my Discord: https://discord.gg/vkMn9Q7

View PostASensationalAsian, on 27 July 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Anyone who drives a 183 please commit die.

360TrickShotter #59 Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:45 AM

    Mightier Than Jingles

  • Players
  • 18611 battles
  • 245
  • [KR0N0]
  • Member since:
    08-30-2015

View Postjjraidz, on 13 February 2017 - 12:46 AM, said:

Git gud. Stop complaining.

 


 

 

I'm here with the popcorn.

 


tankcrunch #60 Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 195 battles
  • 3,551
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostDirtFriend, on 14 February 2017 - 03:16 AM, said:

Yeah im being a bit rude, but guess who's been getting reports from his clan mates the someone by the name of "_hashedpotato" has been telling them to uninstall and that there losers? me that's who, the turds been harassing my clan when they have nothing to do with it and im the bad guy? that troll is getting really annoying,

 

stop being rude then, heshpotato won't rise high water if you stop being rude




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users