• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_ #1 Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5505 battles
  • [GOLDE]

Hello all,

Bear with me here as this is my first time posting in the forums. Our clan leader left and said he will not be playing the game anymore for his own personal reasons, but did not assign another member the Clan Lead position. Since there is no one in the clan that knows how to communicate with him to get it switched, it puts the other members in a bad spot. I was wondering if there was anything the ADMINS can offer to help, as we are at tier 9 clan supply, with active members, and nobody wants to leave. Several members have submitted tickets but the only responses that they are getting are stating that we would have to abandon our clan and basically start over. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Clan Name [GOLDE] Golden Sniperz

NA SERVER

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_

NA SERVER

_feelsokman #2 Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:27 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7822 battles
Srry your clan lead did that to yall,but if that is the only resolution, dang, if it comes to that just know here in The DRSIA family we would take you and your active members into our group, just an fyi we have 4 clans for yall to merge into if it comes to that.

Edited by Mike_Havel, 19 February 2017 - 05:28 AM.

DRSI4

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_ #3 Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:37 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5505 battles
  • [GOLDE]

View PostMike_Havel, on 18 February 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

Srry your clan lead did that to yall,but if that is the only resolution, dang, if it comes to that just know here in The DRSIA family we would take you and your active members into our group, just an fyi we have 4 clans for yall to merge into if it comes to that.

Thanks for the invite, its much appreciated. I will continue to try to resolve this but will get back to you if there is no resolution.

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_

NA SERVER

Putins_Chariot #4 Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:38 AM

Admiral Kitty

• Players
  • 22246 battles

If you have already tried tickets, and support cant impeach for inactivity, then im afraid you will have to jump ship. I dont know the policies because i have never been a legit clan leader, much less had to deal with things on my own, so I dont know the policies. Keep in mind deputies can add and remove members, so theoretically the clan still can qcarry on assuming there is at least one deputy.

dont worry about the clan supply. Pretty much every clan has level IX by now

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_ #5 Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:46 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5505 battles
  • [GOLDE]

View Post_1204_, on 18 February 2017 - 11:38 PM, said:

If you have already tried tickets, and support cant impeach for inactivity, then im afraid you will have to jump ship. I dont know the policies because i have never been a legit clan leader, much less had to deal with things on my own, so I dont know the policies. Keep in mind deputies can add and remove members, so theoretically the clan still can qcarry on assuming there is at least one deputy.

dont worry about the clan supply. Pretty much every clan has level IX by now

Thanks for the reply, I am a deputy lead so I can accept and kick people. I just didn't know what other abilities the leader has beyond that.

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_

NA SERVER

Putins_Chariot #6 Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:52 AM

Admiral Kitty

• Players
  • 22246 battles

View PostChaosTheory_Anonymous_, on 19 February 2017 - 12:46 AM, said:

Thanks for the reply, I am a deputy lead so I can accept and kick people. I just didn't know what other abilities the leader has beyond that.
  • Change the motto, emblem, and description of the clan (free)
  • change tag (if applicable) and name of clan (gold cost)
  • promote/demote everybody
  • get a colored name in clan chats
  • can not be reported to the coan commander because he is the clan commander

okay, the last two are fun, but the commander isnt a night and day difference from deputies. If there is enough of you, and you are heart set on staying in the clan, then you could team up and oligarchy it all the way. If push comes to shove you could make a new clan and leave deputies in the old one to ensure a succesful transition. Only downside is you woukd have to grind to clan supply 9 again in the new clan. 

jensen215_ #7 Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:01 AM

Scientia Potentia Est

• Players
  • 13067 battles
  • [IMPR]

Ok, so I already know that support will say that they can not transfer it, unless if you have some incredibly specific proof of it being the clan leaders desire. You will have to create another clan and encourage you other clan mates to join you.

Commander of The Imperium

We Will Rise Again, The Empire is dead, long live the Empire, The Imperium has risen

Carry a noob and he will have victory for a battle teach a man to carry and he will lead to domination        

MLFSiS1.png

Click on the CWG Game Guru tag for my Guides

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_ #8 Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:05 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5505 battles
  • [GOLDE]

View Post_1204_, on 18 February 2017 - 11:52 PM, said:

• Change the motto, emblem, and description of the clan (free)
  • change tag (if applicable) and name of clan (gold cost)
  • promote/demote everybody
  • get a colored name in clan chats
  • can not be reported to the coan commander because he is the clan commander

okay, the last two are fun, but the commander isnt a night and day difference from deputies. If there is enough of you, and you are heart set on staying in the clan, then you could team up and oligarchy it all the way. If push comes to shove you could make a new clan and leave deputies in the old one to ensure a succesful transition. Only downside is you woukd have to grind to clan supply 9 again in the new clan. 

That is good to know, thank you very much for the info. I think everyone is pretty set on staying in the clan, and most of us don't care about changing any of the descriptions for the clan as we just enjoy playing and receiving the perks of the supply levels.

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_

NA SERVER

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_ #9 Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:08 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5505 battles
  • [GOLDE]

View Postjensen215_, on 19 February 2017 - 12:01 AM, said:

Ok, so I already know that support will say that they can not transfer it, unless if you have some incredibly specific proof of it being the clan leaders desire. You will have to create another clan and encourage you other clan mates to join you.

Appreciate the reply. Now that I know there isn't much of a difference between clan lead and deputy lead, i am not so worried about getting it changed.

ChaosTheory_Anonymous_

NA SERVER

_CH3F #10 Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 56149 battles
  • [L0VED]
Here's nothing you can do. That dude paid to state that clan and if he doesn't hand over clan to anyone than your up a creek w no paddle. There's a ton of clans out there though that would love to have active players. Good luck!

acrisis #11 Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20285 battles
  • [III-X]

Was going to suggest a forum PM perhaps (which by default spits out an email alert) but with 600 battles over 3/4 of a year, he wasn't active enough to be on the forum. He's not registered here, I checked. 

I suppose he therefor was not on Discord either. 

Not much you lose practically, if you have good deputies. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

fsidesmith #12 Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:06 PM

Average Sergeant

• Players
  • 19433 battles

I hear your pain ChaosTheory_Anonymous. The HYDRA clan had this exact same issue almost a year ago. Our clan lead went AWOL for almost a year, all attempts of communication to him were never returned, so we put in a ticket to WG to see if we could assume the lead role. WG told us we were just out of luck. We started our branch clan KAIJU from scratch. Most HYDRA clan members came over - some didn't. Losing some key players sucked (though we respected their loyalty), as did having to climb back up the clan supply again.

_1204_ has a good idea though: just going the oligarchy route. But if you really want to maintain your close, active crew, but want an active clan lead, there seems to be a lot of receptive clans here that would welcome you. Our clan would welcome you too. If you want to hold clan supply IX, maintain your deputy status, and join an active group send me a PM.

Best of luck!

Edited by fsidesmith, 20 February 2017 - 12:53 AM.

"MEDIOCRITY AT ITS FINEST!!!"                     Signature by Panbun

tankcrunch #13 Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View Postfsidesmith, on 19 February 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

I hear your pain ChaosTheory_Anonymous. The HYDRA clan had this exact same issue almost a year ago. Our clan lead went AWOL for almost a year, all attempts of communication to him were never returned, so we put in a ticket to WG to see if we could assume the lead role. WG told us we were just out of luck. We started our branch clan KAIJU from scratch. Most HYDRA clan members came over - some didn't. Losing some key players sucked (though we respected their loyalty), as did having to climb back up the clan supply again.

_1204_ has a good idea though: just going the oligarchy route. But if you really want to maintain your close, active crew, but want an active clan lead, there seems to be a lot of receptive clans here that would welcome you. Our clan would welcome you too. If you want to hold clan supply IX, maintain your deputy status, and join an active group send me a PM.

Best of luck!

using that red will get you a strike, its reserved for mods only. anyway good luck with you.

fsidesmith #14 Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

Average Sergeant

• Players
  • 19433 battles

View Posttankcrunch, on 19 February 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

using that red will get you a strike, its reserved for mods only. anyway good luck with you.

Ah! Good to know. I learn something new every day. 

"MEDIOCRITY AT ITS FINEST!!!"                     Signature by Panbun

tankcrunch #15 Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
you're weclome

MaxEfficiency #16 Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8452 battles
  • [3301]

Sticky situation man... that really sucks, it surprises me WG hasnt made an option for this occurence, cant any of you dial up your leader?

<a href='http://i.imgur.com/ZofXqDL.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://i.imgur.com/ZofXqDL.gif</a>Gotta love platooning with competent players

MaxEfficiency #17 Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8452 battles
  • [3301]

View Posttankcrunch, on 19 February 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

the font? Im confused
<a href='http://i.imgur.com/ZofXqDL.gif' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://i.imgur.com/ZofXqDL.gif</a>Gotta love platooning with competent players

tankcrunch #18 Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostMaxEfficiency, on 20 February 2017 - 02:57 AM, said:

the font? Im confused

wasn't talking to you. don't be confused

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users