Camo New Suggestion Hinterhalt Camouflage

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Chariot_Solace #1 Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:47 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 17514 battles
  • [IRD]

Alright. I'm going to keep this short. I could talk for days on this subject, but I simply don't feel like wasting energy. I would just like to see realistic/historically accurate camo patterns in this game. Complete with national logos and numbers that were painted on tanks during the war. I am disappointed with the camo patterns available in the game, especially the nation specific choices, and the absence of Hinterhalt-Tarnung, the most famous tank camo of the war.

So. This is what panzers are supposed to look like.

My favorite Tiger II pic I've seen w/ Hinterhalt variant/Iron cross/red numbers.......So sick

Favorite Tiger I pic. Black numbers this time. Sick af

Favorite Panther Pic. Super Bada ss Hinterhalt paint job
Fave Panzer IV pic. This would be sick for desert camo option.
Fave Stug pic. Sick all season camo.
A ferdy with more bada ss desert camo
Hetzer with Hinterhalt variant. We need Hinterhalt-Tarnung PLEASE!
Jagdpanther. This ones pretty different but still bada ss IMO
Flatpanzer IV with summer camo. Sick
A Hummel SPG. This would make great universal or desert camo I think. I'd rock it anywhere.
A Sturmtiger w/ traditional Hinterhalt. WE NEED IT.

And below some more examples of German camos that were used.

THE GAME COULD REALLY USE CAMO UPGRADES LIKE THESE. 

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To

Qadri #2 Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:56 AM

Private

• Players
  • 488 battles
Because we have to appeal to the 13 and under age group with polka dot and silly strings 

little_brother_of_war #3 Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7807 battles
  • [FROST]

Wow! Very nice images. What a cool collection!

And too bad we can't just buy permanent regular camo (instead of renting it). It would be nice to dress out our favorite tanks in more realistic and permanent camo designs, minus the revolving credits drain with a one time cost of purchasing.

Thanks, OP.

Decimator Road

Not_A_Fascist #4 Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:06 AM

Haruna > Fusou

• Players
  • 14710 battles
  • [MAHOU]

Some of the camo is real; even though the majority are not. 

For example, woodlands whatever [All countries; summer camo] was taken from german AA mounts' paint schemes. 

Thanks to Zennosha and/or Panbun, I have a shiny new signature! Thank you!

Silevern #5 Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:28 AM

To Valhalla! Witness me!

• Players
  • 17317 battles
  • [PHOBO]

View PostQadri, on 20 February 2017 - 10:56 PM, said:

Because we have to appeal to the 13 and under age group with polka dot and silly strings 

This unfortunately

I am definitely down for realistic camouflages. They always look the best in my opinion; Verdun Forest looks reasonably realistic (I don't know anything about tank history but it looks like something that might actually work on a battlefield) and it's by far one of my favorite patterns. IS-7's legendary camo also looks very nice.

WMd76 #6 Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:55 AM

Why Am I Never On The Red Team?

• Players
  • 34364 battles
  • [FLOOP]
The Camo on tiger II 321 is on PC and its actually my favourite camo in the game, and the one on the Ferdinand, I'm pretty sure is also on pc, as  for blit its all for those BO2 kids wanting glowing camo for their guns tanks

3 Years of happiness is what blitz brought to me

What Has It Done For You?

(I support +2/-2)

General_Vodka #7 Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:08 AM

Rush B my comrades! For mother Russian bias!

• Players
  • 13549 battles
Everyone wants awesome hot pink camo with dots and.......huh, wait that's right NO ONE wants that garbage! More real camo plz wg! Like just copy and paste its not that hard! Maybe those lazy designers can do something right....

tedg5 #8 Posted 21 February 2017 - 05:19 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 35030 battles
  • [AGOGO]
OP, nice images, more like this in game would be cool. :deer:

Thom_Bomb #9 Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:58 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7875 battles
  • [ELIJA]

View PostWMd76, on 21 February 2017 - 04:55 AM, said:

The Camo on tiger II 321 is on PC and its actually my favourite camo in the game, and the one on the Ferdinand, I'm pretty sure is also on pc, as  for blit its all for those BO2 kids wanting glowing camo for their guns tanks

Those darn kids!

Thom_Bomb #10 Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7875 battles
  • [ELIJA]
Some foliage would be nice as well. It'd reduce visibility to a greater degree.

batteriesincluded #11 Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17165 battles
  • [S-AA]

View PostQadri, on 20 February 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

​13 is quite high

Chariot_Solace #12 Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:03 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 17514 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostGeneral_Vodka, on 21 February 2017 - 05:08 AM, said:

Everyone wants awesome hot pink camo with dots and.......huh, wait that's right NO ONE wants that garbage! More real camo plz wg! Like just copy and paste its not that hard! Maybe those lazy designers can do something right....

View PostThom_Bomb, on 22 February 2017 - 07:58 PM, said:

Those darn kids!

View PostWMd76, on 21 February 2017 - 04:55 AM, said:

View PostQadri, on 21 February 2017 - 03:56 AM, said:

You mean the same immature bratty children responsible for the death of chat? Yes. Let's just cater to them. Because they actually have jobs and regular income to exploit too. Right?.........:facepalm:

Sigh.

And just look at the new universal camos they added with update 3.6. Fking Lime green sci-fi camo and ish. Really WG? You guys are spending time on that??? I guess there are more children that play this game than I thought. Although I've only come across one that told me he was 11. Everyone else I've talked to have been in their 20s and 30s. But they have to realize that the adults want realism sometime. Right?

"Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends, and all fear to be our enemies."

-Alexander The Great

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus. Lines I'm Grinding: Grille(IX), IS7(VIII), STB-1(VII), AMX50B(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #13 Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:07 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 45176 battles
  • [RNSF]

View PostChariot_Solace, on 23 February 2017 - 08:03 AM, said:

You mean the same immature bratty children responsible for the death of chat? Yes. Let's just cater to them. Because they actually have jobs and regular income to exploit too. Right?.........:facepalm:

Sigh.

And just look at the new universal camos they added with update 3.6. Fking Lime green sci-fi camo and ish. Really WG? You guys are spending time on that??? I guess there are more children that play this game than I thought. Although I've only come across one that told me he was 11. Everyone else I've talked to have been in their 20s and 30s. But they have to realize that the adults want realism sometime. Right?

agree, the new camos are hideous. 

Best idea I've had: foliage packs. Thinking like the winter realtree camo, but sold as a set of three, for the different map seasons/styles.  Could sell them for more than most individual Camos as it's three different looks, and realistic looking. 

But no, let's just keep making the game uglier, patch by patch.

ZIoydd, on 16 November 2017 - 09:47 AM, said:

Fixed.

Narrator, on 16 November 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

​ The problem had not been fixed.

Chariot_Solace #14 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:21 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 17514 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostTengenToppaPotatoLagann, on 23 February 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

agree, the new camos are hideous. 

Best idea I've had: foliage packs. Thinking like the winter realtree camo, but sold as a set of three, for the different map seasons/styles.  Could sell them for more than most individual Camos as it's three different looks, and realistic looking. 

But no, let's just keep making the game uglier, patch by patch.

Yea that would be bada ss actually.

But yea. Uglier. And uglier. And uglier. More cartoon tanks and cartoon camo. If it keeps going this way I'll just stop playing. It's starting to look like nickelodeon everytime I log on. I'll just switch to WOT PC. FTS.

-Alexander The Great

Chariot_Solace #15 Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:39 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 17514 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostSilevern, on 21 February 2017 - 04:28 AM, said:

This unfortunately

I am definitely down for realistic camouflages. They always look the best in my opinion; Verdun Forest looks reasonably realistic (I don't know anything about tank history but it looks like something that might actually work on a battlefield) and it's by far one of my favorite patterns. IS-7's legendary camo also looks very nice.

Verdun Forest is cool. The bits of blue in it throw me off a bit but its cool. I unlocked it on two of my tanks I think. 

Combat Valor is cool. The second German desert camo. That's definitely one of my favorites. I also actually really like the winter celebrations 2017 camo they released too. The tree branches in it make it look bada ss. And Frostbitten Glacier is pretty sick too. Just looks realistically battle worn. Those are probably my favorites. And as far as summer camos go. Idk. The Century Oak camo I think it's called. You know, the Russian one that isn't bright yellow screaming shoot me please. That one's pretty good. 

-Alexander The Great

SchnauzerKampfwagenIV #16 Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 23565 battles
  • [WOT_]
The French camos are good and the new purpleish one looks good imo very ww1 dazzle camoish. Looks good on landship type tanks like Matilda. But Germans need a zimmeret option. Could live without the garish silly ones though. I agree with the foliage packs, that would be cool for say stug which were often festooned with it. That and barrel rings for skill. And a Brümbar would be nice to add  in the line as an assault tank ala the Brit AT's. 

Edited by SchnauzerKampfwagenIV, 23 February 2017 - 05:21 PM.

Chariot_Solace #17 Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:28 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 17514 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostSchnauzerKampfwagenIV, on 23 February 2017 - 05:16 PM, said:

The French camos are good and the new purpleish one looks good imo very ww1 dazzle camoish. Looks good on landship type tanks like Matilda. But Germans need a zimmeret option. Could live without the garish silly ones though. I agree with the foliage packs, that would be cool for say stug which were often festooned with it. That and barrel rings for skill. And a Brümbar would be nice to add  in the line as an assault tank ala the Brit AT's. 

agreed. Zimmerit would be great. Foliage great. Skill rings great. 

And yea. I started a thread calling for the introduction of the Brumbar and Sturmtiger. Everyone was scared that they would be too OP and gave it bad feeback. Morons.

-Alexander The Great

Offisir #18 Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:38 PM

Private

• Players
  • 17056 battles
  • [-ETB-]
I cant agree more. Besides, when are we even getting the realistic insignias and flags on tanks? Like the star on American tanks,  flag on Japanese tanks, and the Iron Cross on Germans????

the_fight_for_Jesus #19 Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9505 battles
  • [ST2RM]

Well answer this for me. Have you all ever tried making a camo on world of tanks blitz? Its not easy programming! Yes it would be cool having better camo. But the camo they have is awesome and wasn't easy to make! And General_Vodka thats not nice! The designers are hard at work and they make awesome camo! 

Chariot_Solace #20 Posted 25 February 2017 - 06:14 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 17514 battles
  • [IRD]
It can't be any harder to introduce realistic camos to Blitz than it was to introduce them to WOT PC, and WOT PC have had them for a while if I'm not mistaken. The designers may be hard at work, idk for sure. I just want them to shift priorities to things like the camos I've posted. No doubt they would be popular.

-Alexander The Great

Also tagged with Camo, New, Suggestion, Hinterhalt, Camouflage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users