IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
459 replies to this topic

THEGRIMPEEPER #181 Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15579 battles
  • [OMARP]

How about IS6F buyers get pre 3.6 chat privileges. 

I'd take that deal in a minute

little_brother_of_war #182 Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:10 AM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 18168 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostCC_Sly, on 22 February 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

Things that are in discussions 

1. Will/Can we wipe the stats of the gifted tanks from players accounts?
  2. Bring up the idea of having people use the gold they purchased when the IS-6F and Snowstorm to purchase other limited time tanks.
    • I can bring this up as an option but I am not sure we can ID the people properly in any sort of timely manner.

I will be watching this topic and trying to answer any questions I can. If another point comes up I can add it to the "Things that are in discussions" section. I will continue to bring your concerns and feedback to the decision makers and will do my best to make sure every concern is heard.

Oh, and by the way, I just wanted to politely point out, if I may be so bold, just how easy it was to locate the tank I purchased when it was so expeditiously removed from my garage in the middle of the night. Just sayin'...

When I woke up the next morning, still groggy and rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I went to log in and check it out again before getting ready for work.

I thought I must have been a dreaming or something.

...Then the reality hit me.

"Jesus!", under my breath, "The WG repo men hit my garage last night, while I was out like a light, and removed it. (Hmm...And I thought I had the only keys!)

All that aside, I just wanted to re-emphasize that in regards to the statement in blue in the above quote, 

...I somehow get the feeling that finding anybody isn't going to be a problem considering how easily and efficiently WG found us the first time around!

(...if you catch my drift!)

;)

lol, and thanks for your efforts, bro!

Edited by little_brother_of_war, 24 February 2017 - 01:14 AM.

Old cowboy saying #1...

”Welp...it’s a mean ol’ world.”

Old cowboy saying #2...

”If it bothers you so much, why talk about it?”

>>>============> anet’sodi’ <============<<<
_lbow_

WareJC #183 Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13522 battles

View PostCC_Sly, on 23 February 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

I remind people - that what is posted is what is currently happening. 

Until I come back and say "this is the final update!" or something similar, our discussions of your feedback are still going on.

I appreciate your input and it always is a lousy one being the point man for a company mistake. I wanted to say that so you understand that my vitriol is not directed at you personally but as many people have found out being on point is a lousy place to be. I just hope your company decides that taking care of good paying customers is the right course.

Edited by WareJC, 24 February 2017 - 01:13 AM.

"Your lack of effort or your death is not my concern. However lack of effort will lead to your death by their hand or mine."

RageKicker #184 Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:51 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6634 battles

WG and it’s customers have had a rough few months starting last December with the M60 fiasco. Sly, tell your bosses this can be turned into an opportunity to win back some goodwill and show support for the paying customers that we ALL depend on. I’m hopeful that WG will step up to the plate and do the right thing, a re-skinned IS-6 or an ultra rare package would help restore confidence in the paying player base .

Cake is life.

Iahs2k #185 Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:12 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39861 battles
  • [IRH]
I already have all your tanks.  I don't give an f. About all the other stuff.  I want my purchased fearless returned.  

Iahs2k #186 Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:24 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39861 battles
  • [IRH]

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 23 February 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

Oh, and by the way, I just wanted to politely point out, if I may be so bold, just how easy it was to locate the tank I purchased when it was so expeditiously removed from my garage in the middle of the night. Just sayin'...

When I woke up the next morning, still groggy and rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I went to log in and check it out again before getting ready for work.

I thought I must have been a dreaming or something.

...Then the reality hit me.

"Jesus!", under my breath, "The WG repo men hit my garage last night, while I was out like a light, and removed it. (Hmm...And I thought I had the only keys!)

All that aside, I just wanted to re-emphasize that in regards to the statement in blue in the above quote, 

...I somehow get the feeling that finding anybody isn't going to be a problem considering how easily and efficiently WG found us the first time around!

(...if you catch my drift!)

;)

lol, and thanks for your efforts, bro!

Yeah...you sure managed to steal my tank quickly. Isn't it funny how it's now so difficult to refund credits or return fearless tanks. Glad I have screenshots.  I'm screenshoting everything here.   Can't trust wargaming.

Edited by Iahs2k, 24 February 2017 - 05:25 AM.

t4four #187 Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:40 AM

Fix the cigarette lighter

• Players
  • 41351 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostIahs2k, on 23 February 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

I already have all your tanks.  I don't give an f. About all the other stuff.  I want my purchased fearless returned.  

While I agree they should return your Fearless, yours is exactly the kind of attitude that will ensure it doesn't happen. I think your only hope is that WG recognizes that they are leaving money on the table and A: returns the Fearless to those who bought it and will thus be inclined to make other purchases. And B: releases the Fearless to the shop so they can cash in on the demand. WG you will never have a better opportunity to sell a boatload of the tank than you do right now.
I like turtles

Iahs2k #188 Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:49 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39861 battles
  • [IRH]

View Postt4four, on 23 February 2017 - 11:40 PM, said:

While I agree they should return your Fearless, yours is exactly the kind of attitude that will ensure it doesn't happen. I think your only hope is that WG recognizes that they are leaving money on the table and A: returns the Fearless to those who bought it and will thus be inclined to make other purchases. And B: releases the Fearless to the shop so they can cash in on the demand. WG you will never have a better opportunity to sell a boatload of the tank than you do right now.

I agree completely.  If they fail to return my fearless then I hope they track my purchases because the money that I have regularly spent and would be spending on crates now is GONE.  THE REVENUE STREAM IS DEAD DONE AND OVER unless they return my fearless exactly as I purchased it.  Watch my daily battles also Wargaming they will also start winding down unless the fearless is returned.  

Edited by Iahs2k, 24 February 2017 - 05:51 AM.

r4zrbl4de #189 Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:32 AM

Camo Fetish

• Players
  • 14304 battles
  • [ATLS]

View PostIahs2k, on 23 February 2017 - 11:49 PM, said:

I agree completely.  If they fail to return my fearless then I hope they track my purchases because the money that I have regularly spent and would be spending on crates now is GONE.  THE REVENUE STREAM IS DEAD DONE AND OVER unless they return my fearless exactly as I purchased it.  Watch my daily battles also Wargaming they will also start winding down unless the fearless is returned.  

​We've all said this at one point or another and never followed through

____Zer0____ #190 Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 42004 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostCC_Sly, on 22 February 2017 - 04:39 PM, said:

Same issue as the new name - to add it it would have to go through all the processes and it would be a few weeks before anything would be seen. By that time it would just be rolled into the 3.7 update if anything happened like that.

My son gifted me the tank.   I'm willing to wait for something like a name change or similar to get it back.    I just really liked the camo and the name.  "Fearless". Adding a "B" or a "2" wouldn't matter to me.  Would anyone else who was gifted  the tank be willing to do something like this?   I can wait a month to get this fixed for a cool camo and name like that.  

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

Standardpanzer__E75 #191 Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:33 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7 battles
  • [11TH_]

How can we boost our income?

Sell Fearless then repo it and refund useless gold. 

I'd suggest those who used a Credit Card to purchase the Fearless (for that sole purpose) Contact your CC company and dispute the charges. 

Jonny_the_Brit #192 Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14290 battles
  • [-007-]

View PostStandardpanzer__E75, on 24 February 2017 - 07:33 AM, said:

How can we boost our income?

Sell Fearless then repo it and refund useless gold. 

I'd suggest those who used a Credit Card to purchase the Fearless (for that sole purpose) Contact your CC company and dispute the charges. 

Already cancelled the gold purchase for the Fearless and Snowstorm with Apple. Now just need to make sure WG reinstate my original IS-6 and JgTiger 8.8 without penalty.

RenamedUser_1018861111 #193 Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:02 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23674 battles
  • [TACO_]

View PostCC_Sly, on 22 February 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:

Alright - let's get this thing settled. 

Main points:

1. The IS-6 Fearless and the Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 were put on the Gift Store.
  2. They were able to be gifted.
  3. This was not intended.

What we did/are doing

1. We removed the IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 from the Gift Store.
  2. We removed all gifted IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 from the accounts.
  3. We returned the gold used to gift all IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 tanks.
  4. Players who purchased any equipment for a gifted IS-6 Fearless or Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 can submit a ticket to support for a full refund of the credits used.
  5. We will be providing all players who had a gifted IS-6 Fearless or Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 removed from their account the following:
    • 1x Certificate for 24 h of Premium Account
    • 5x Combat XP Boosters (60%)
  6. If a player that was Gifted the IS-6 Fearless or Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 sold their normal IS-6 or Jagdtiger 8,8, send in a ticket and we will restore them without using an exception. 

Things that are in discussions 

1. Will/Can we wipe the stats of the gifted tanks from players accounts?
  2. Bring up the idea of having people use the gold they purchased when the IS-6F and Snowstorm to purchase other limited time tanks.
    • I can bring this up as an option but I am not sure we can ID the people properly in any sort of timely manner.

I will be watching this topic and trying to answer any questions I can. If another point comes up I can add it to the "Things that are in discussions" section. I will continue to bring your concerns and feedback to the decision makers and will do my best to make sure every concern is heard.

this [edited]is everything I have come to expect from WG they should sell vasaline in the gift shop, better yet gift every new player with a half gallon of STP , and instructions on how to safely bend over for the insertion. more instructions  for  after getting  made love to involuntarily, aginst your will , and too dam often.  WG=heartless people who dont know their fathers.

Player_6793806824 #194 Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:10 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31821 battles
  • [WEAK]
Once again, GG Wargaming. 

YOUTUBE    BlitzStars.com      Discord

AKA: I_changed_my_name_to_this  AKA: Denzol 

NICKEL_AND_DIME #195 Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:55 PM

Insufficient Loyalty

• Players
  • 57110 battles
  • [III]

I can understand that mistakes happen.  It is just the reality that they seem to keep happening that is really impacting my perceptions of WG (which in turn is having a negative impact on my desire to spend money in the game, let alone play it at all right now). 

Sly has always been an advocate for the players, and I know he will do all he can to set things right.  However I also know that there are limits to what he is able to accomplish and achieve, since the NA server is not where the decisions are ultimately made. 

I am sure some compromise will be reached, but there has been irreparable damage to the paying player base done here.  Well, not just in this incident, but on the heels of the M60 'loyalty' PR fiasco, this is alienating the paying player base one step further. 

I won't speak for others, but I do not see myself ever coming back as a paying customer as I do not approve of the business policies Wargaming has chosen to follow.  This Fearless disaster is strike #3 for me.  Strike 1 was the absurd influx of fantasy tanks and how they impacted Tier VII, which had previously been my favorite tier.  Strike 2 was the M60 gifting, which was never explained as to the criteria for being awarded (I've won tanks in contests and grinds before, and those were always won for known reasons).  Giving a free Tier X premium to a select few was generous, but I'd still like to know what it was that made it where others got a Tier X premium while others did not.  A free Tier X... that's not insignificant.  Congrats to all those who got one, but since I don't know why I did not get one, I can't figure out how I didn't properly prove my 'loyalty' and therefore what's the point of trying to remain loyal? 
Strike 3 is this Fearless and JagdTiger 8.8 mishandling.  Yes I know it is an exclusive award tank that people earned the hard way.  Well, I earned some award tanks the hard way too, and they later went on sale.  Since WG has a track record for selling tanks that were 'never again to be sold' I fail to see how it is the customer who is at fault here - if WG put it in a video and placed it in the shop, that's their mistake, not the purchaser's mistake.  And to be honest, the nerfing of all the Tier X non-premium mediums (not just the OP 140) doesn't help my attitude about this either.

It's just not likely I can ever regain my trust in WG enough to spend with them again.  I got some nice pixel tanks over the years, and enjoyed them, but I can't bring myself to spend again.  The M60 is probably the biggest reason for me personally.  I could care less about the Fearless itself; but I don't agree with how it is being handled (and the negative opinion I have of WG after the M60 is still leaving me bitter, even if they do something more than a pathetic day of premium plus some boosters that I wouldn't use). 

This sort of business practice might work fine in Soviet Russia, but here in America where we try to make sure the customer is happy, it's simply not working IMHO.  Keep biting the hands that feed you, and eventually you will find nobody willing to approach you.

Iahs2k #196 Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39861 battles
  • [IRH]

View Postr4zrbl4de, on 24 February 2017 - 12:32 AM, said:

​We've all said this at one point or another and never followed through

ha ha.  You don't know me very well.  Wargaming getting money from me in any form is FINISHED.  F them.  I don't like getting fleeced and stolen from.  The only way I ever spend again is if my fearless is restored EXACTLY LIKE IT WAS WHEN I PURCHASED IT.

marceseba17 #197 Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14783 battles
CC_Sly we know you're working on this topic.
But concretely most of us, we need to know what is going to happen with these two tanks. Whether or not you are going to return them.
In my particular case, and I believe that in many, we buy gold with real money, just to acquire one of these two tanks.
The gold returned has not been spent. I am waiting for a final decision from you, to ask for a refund or not of the money spent.
PD: I think as a company, you would have to side with the buyers, and respect what was sold at the time (whether or not by mistake). In most countries, this is so. It is not negligence on our part. It is the responsibility of the seller.
Best regards and I look forward to your reply!

_Scalphunter_ #198 Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 42930 battles
  • [H0B0S]
 I sent a support ticket into Apple and they have refunded my money. I suppose this brings and end to this fiasco, at least for me. I have to say I'm extremely disappointed in WG but it's not worth getting butt hurt over. 

maxwell191145 #199 Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46888 battles
  • [GODZI]
Yes, I bombed the forums about this. I think I've even made some enemies because of it. Or people that think less of me. And why? For being upset about what happend. 1 threatened to submit a ticket about me over this. (Like i'd care). And this is all my fault? Just for wanting what I payed for. CC SLY, I respect you, I know it's not your fault. I'm sure you can look up what I've spent on this game and what's in my garage now. Several have in derogatory ways have said to just get the IS6 which is already sitting in my garage. Somehow I missed the Kenny when it was offered. I think I even sent a ticket in asking if their was a way I could get it, and was told no. Ok, fine, I missed it. That's why I jumped on this one. I didn't wanna miss the chance. If you look, I try to keep a supply of gold just for an occasion like this. I'll tell you again, I'm on disability and don't always have the $ to spend in an instance. That's why I try to keep a supply of gold on hand. People here don't need to know any of this and I'm sure I'll get flamed for posting this. And it's all WG's fault that it's come to this. I don't really know, can you tell me how much I've actually spent on this game since I started? I'm sure I'd be shocked myself. And after all this, I'd much rather have it sitting in front of me now and never have heard about this game. I know I'm playing it allot less. Haven't played a game in days. And I'm finding I don't miss it. And also, feel free to post the amount a disabled fool spent on this game. And look what I got for it. But in this case, what was taken away.

maxwell191145 #200 Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46888 battles
  • [GODZI]
And I had to go see for myself. I've played 9 games with my 60. You got any idea why I never played it much? I can tell you, it would be the same reason I wouldn't play the Fearless much if it was still in my garage. 

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users