>>>============> anet’sodi’ <============<<<
_lbow_

WareJC #242 Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13522 battles

View PostCC_Sly, on 27 February 2017 - 01:26 PM, said:

Alright, I promised an update.

So - There is going to be an actual call, not e-mail, a call - like actual voice communication. The call is going to happen today or tomorrow morning. (like 2am morning)

They will be talking about the issue and what, if anything additional, we are going to do. I have made sure to provide all of the feedback and proposed solutions in this thread to the leadership team of NA so they can go in with different suggestions and proposed solutions. 

Once I have more info - I will be sure to update this thread and the original post.

Thank you. 

"Your lack of effort or your death is not my concern. However lack of effort will lead to your death by their hand or mine."

Jonny_the_Brit #243 Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14290 battles
  • [-007-]

Thanks Sly

Iahs2k #244 Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 40103 battles
  • [IRH]

View PostCC_Sly, on 27 February 2017 - 12:26 PM, said:

Alright, I promised an update.

So - There is going to be an actual call, not e-mail, a call - like actual voice communication. The call is going to happen today or tomorrow morning. (like 2am morning)

They will be talking about the issue and what, if anything additional, we are going to do. I have made sure to provide all of the feedback and proposed solutions in this thread to the leadership team of NA so they can go in with different suggestions and proposed solutions. 

Once I have more info - I will be sure to update this thread and the original post.

So sorry but if the remedy is anything less than the return of the tank or involves compensation in gold, credits etc etc...then please tell them to stick it.  I'll be getting my refund from Apple if that's the case and will no longer spend a penny here.  If they return the tank then all will be forgiven.

____Zer0____ #245 Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43080 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Hey.   Forget about the fearless.    LOOK OVER HERE! >>>>>>>.  We're giving away an amx cdc for free!!!!      In another controversial contest where there's no right answer!

Edited by zeur0sis, 27 February 2017 - 10:19 PM.

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

marceseba17 #246 Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14783 battles
I have sent two tickets on this topic. The two tickets have already been answered by Nelson Ramos and Chris Foster, Customer Support Representative. These people, confirmed that they will not return the IS-6 Fearless. That they had made a mistake by putting it in the gift shop. They removed all the IS-6 Fearless from the Garage. And what we already know, the impulses they gave us and the day Premium. They also mentioned that if the player who returned the gold did not spend it, he is free to ask for a refund for it, either to Google or Apple. I defer that all IS-6 Fearless gifts were removed from the Garage. Two days ago I found myself in a battle with a user who had a Fearless, when I look at his data I had 594 battles in total, with 47, 14% Winrate, and registration date on 07/10/2016. This player did not acquire Fearless when it was sold at the first opportunity. I still have the screenshots (for which I did not receive any kind of news from the Customer Support Representative). Unfortunately after this information I have been answered twice, I do not see a favorable response for all of us. We will see what they report to CC_SLY.

BushiBan #247 Posted 27 February 2017 - 10:41 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3555 battles
  • [SPUDX]

I too filed a support ticket. My response said my ticket was on hold pending an investigation. Comments and solutions have been given to CC_Sly to present to the Czar.

I've heard rumors and rumor of rumors in regards to this Fearless you speak of, glad you have the screen shot.

I am a half-full glass kind of guy. There is always more than what meets the eye, and things that go on in the background that we do not see. I remain hopeful of a positive outcome.

and like you said we will see what CC_Sly reports back to us from up on high. <O

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Iahs2k #248 Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 40103 battles
  • [IRH]

View PostBushiBan, on 27 February 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

I too filed a support ticket. My response said my ticket was on hold pending an investigation. Comments and solutions have been given to CC_Sly to present to the Czar.

I've heard rumors and rumor of rumors in regards to this Fearless you speak of, glad you have the screen shot.

I am a half-full glass kind of guy. There is always more than what meets the eye, and things that go on in the background that we do not see. I remain hopeful of a positive outcome.

and like you said we will see what CC_Sly reports back to us from up on high. <O

I am hopeful too.  I would like to continue supporting the game and the community but this is a huge issue for me.  Let's hope the tank is returned... if they offer credits or gold then they can take a hike.

DerpytrollerZ #249 Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10434 battles
  • [TYPHN]
So all the argument on the other thread is now being diverted to this thread... Great...

F*** WG am i right?

BushiBan #250 Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:40 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3555 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostDerpytrollerZ, on 27 February 2017 - 09:20 PM, said:

So all the argument on the other thread is now being diverted to this thread... Great...

no this is the Official thread started by CC_Sly, check out the first page, can't speak on other posts

Edited by BushiBan, 28 February 2017 - 02:40 AM.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

maxwell191145 #251 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:23 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 47333 battles
  • [GODZI]
And I am the one that contacted Google play and learned that WG can be flagged on this issue. They did not tell me, but I'm thinking they are or well be looking into this. I was told that if WG gets flagged enough, they will be removed from the play store. Google is much respected. I don't think they would be very happy the way this matter was handled. I DO NOT want to cause problems for anyone. I only want what I paid for. I'm only using this as a tool to just that. It's just sad it had to come to this.

__Serial_Killer__ #252 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:37 AM

Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 15253 battles
  • [_PREM]
DiD someone recieved a call yet ?

BuckGrizzly #253 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:38 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 24799 battles

View Postmaxwell191145, on 28 February 2017 - 03:23 AM, said:

And I am the one that contacted Google play and learned that WG can be flagged on this issue. They did not tell me, but I'm thinking they are or well be looking into this. I was told that if WG gets flagged enough, they will be removed from the play store. Google is much respected. I don't think they would be very happy the way this matter was handled. I DO NOT want to cause problems for anyone. I only want what I paid for. I'm only using this as a tool to just that. It's just sad it had to come to this.

Sounds like you just want WG "punished" even if it means removal from the play store, which means that you wouldnt care if you couldn't play anymore. Hmm.... In that case would you just quit already anyway and actually not cause problems(if its even true) for us as you say you don't want to cause problems. 

Player_5773117413 #254 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:41 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 30807 battles
  • [SPUD]

I've said it before and I'll say it again; this was the best billboard for gold I've yet seen in the game.

"Accidentally" place a limited edition tank up for sale, albeit intentionally, then say you done goofed and give everyone back the currency with which they intended to purchase said tank. Now those people are stuck with something they don't really want anymore and they can't pull back, even though it's theoretically a fair deal.

It's like promising your little kid dessert after they eat their broccoli and finish their chores. They do what you tell them, but you then pull back on your promise and give them more broccoli instead.

Bravo WG marketing department.

Edited by Player_5773117413, 28 February 2017 - 03:42 AM.

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

__Serial_Killer__ #255 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:56 AM

Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 15253 battles
  • [_PREM]

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 27 February 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again; this was the best billboard for gold I've yet seen in the game.

"Accidentally" place a limited edition tank up for sale, albeit intentionally, then say you done goofed and give everyone back the currency with which they intended to purchase said tank. Now those people are stuck with something they don't really want anymore and they can't pull back, even though it's theoretically a fair deal.

It's like promising your little kid dessert after they eat their broccoli and finish their chores. They do what you tell them, but you then pull back on your promise and give them more broccoli instead.

Bravo WG marketing department.

And I hate brocoli !

Orenz #256 Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:07 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6283 battles
  • [MAHOU]
It just baffles me on why people are saying Wargaming stole their money when people bought gold to obtain an IS6 Fearless. This doesn't have anything to do with the "Consumer Protection Laws". It's plain written down in the EULA, which you agreed to. Nobody cares where or not it seems fraudulent or "stealing" because it isn't. YOU signed up for this game, and played it. YOU decided to spend money on GOLD. Gold was used to buy an IS6 Fearless. IS6 Fearless is an in-game good you can buy like camouflage, premium time, and bonus tokens. It's merely the same thing, but Wargaming actually refunded you the gold. 

tankcrunch #257 Posted 28 February 2017 - 02:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
ok, here the thing, yes I would be very mad  if WG decide I ain't loyal enough and take my Panther/M10 away on PC WoT. but would I be mad enough to post about it on the forums? no maybe in that off topic diary thread of mine, but else where? no. I would be too sad and depressed in RL, wondering why WG would take my panther/m10 away, my best moneymaking machine from me, to post it on the forums. I got other money making machines to make up that loss. so yeah I would feel the same, except I got enough self control to not go raging on the forums cuz I know the conquences of that. and I agreed to the EULA, therefore my argument is invalid plus this is a BIG company, so not worth it.

Edited by tankcrunch, 28 February 2017 - 02:28 PM.

little_brother_of_war #258 Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:49 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 18687 battles
  • [FROST]
Can't we just wait to get a response back from WG?

Old cowboy saying #1...

”Welp...it’s a mean ol’ world.”

Old cowboy saying #2...

”If it bothers you so much, why talk about it?”

>>>============> anet’sodi’ <============<<<
_lbow_

ShadowLMC #259 Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:39 PM

Shadow Master

• Players
  • 12376 battles
  • [DD]

View PostCC_Sly, on 22 February 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

1. We are going to return all removed gifted IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 from the accounts.

Thanks for resolving this CC_Sly and WG! I'll be looking for it in my garage. :) 

(CERTIFIED PREMIUM COLLECTOR)

CC_Sly #260 Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:48 PM

Community Lead

• Players
  • 3092 battles

First thing is first - there has been a LOT of off topic back and forth between people...

Spoiler

I have an update - I am writing it. It will be posted in the next hour at most.

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users