• This topic is locked This topic is locked
459 replies to this topic

19_THOR_73 #261 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8232 battles
  • [-J7-]

Holy f ups of all f ups Batman!

I was going to buy every member of my clan an IS 6 FEARLESS this payday.....Epic fail WARGAMING!! I did gift an IS 6 to one of my Deputy Leads, I'm hoping you didn't take that from him cuz he really loves it!

Wwwwwhhhhhyyyyy?????

__Serial_Killer__ #262 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:35 PM

Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 15253 battles
  • [_PREM]
I can't wait my magic8ball said that I was gonna get my Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8.8 And IS-6 Fearless Back !

tankcrunch #263 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
:popcorn:

BushiBan #264 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3555 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Posttankcrunch, on 28 February 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

:popcorn:

can I get some please?

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

tankcrunch #265 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles

View PostBushiBan, on 28 February 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

can I get some please?

*hands over some popcorn* here.

BushiBan #266 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:43 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3555 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Posttankcrunch, on 28 February 2017 - 12:42 PM, said:

*hands over some popcorn* here.

thank you, appreciate it ....... did you put any "salt" on it?

tankcrunch #267 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
no.

maxwell191145 #268 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 46888 battles
  • [GODZI]
Should be anytime now. I got my coffee & and waiting patiently

DerpytrollerZ #269 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10428 battles
  • [TYPHN]

View Postmaxwell191145, on 28 February 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Should be anytime now. I got my coffee & and waiting patiently

im on my phone in math class waiting for this update xD i already know all this quadratic formula [edited]that my teacher is teaching rn

F*** WG am i right?

marceseba17 #270 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14783 battles
Smoke on the water :B

CC_Sly #271 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

Community Lead

• Players
  • 3092 battles

Heya Tankers.

Let's get to this. I got an e-mail with an update to the whole IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 situation.

TL;DR: We are going to be returning all gifted IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 tanks to the accounts we removed them from.

Now with the TL;DR out of the way, I think I'd like to explain a bit more what you did to help with this decision and why it was changed.

The why is easy. We screwed up and it is not right to punish the players because of a mistake that we as a company made. It would be one thing if it was going to break the core balance of the game in some way - either in game economy or game balance. This was not the case however. It was a reskinned IS-6. A tank that was already in game. So balance-wise there should be no issue. The Snowstorm just was meant to be a 2015 tank - so no big deal there.

We come to the issue now of those who have earned the IS-6 Fearless through Clan Wars. This is a bit of a tough one. I really only have one thing I can offer you. That is my apology and promise I will do everything in my power to make sure the Fearless stays off any type of store. It is meant to be a high skill earned tank. It is not fair however to deny the people who, for all intents and purposes, purchased gold to buy the tank. I cannot offer you any reward or compensation. There are not many out there. I can’t tell you the exact number but it is small. (fewer than the posts in the thread I made) You may see them "everywhere" for a bit, but it is people trying out their new shiny tank. Again I am sorry.

Now for the how you helped. It is pretty simple. You provided your views and stories. Posts like this , this, and this give us solid arguments and suggestions to put forth when discussing changes like these. On the other side - we have comments like this and this that don’t really tell a story or offer anything for discussion.

So when you have issues or see something you don’t agree with, let us know. Post a topic, give us feedback, and try and suggest a solution. We do look at it and we do share it. Our priority is to make Blitz the best experience for the most people. I thank you for your patience and understanding that you have all showed while we got this resolved.     

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

BushiBan #272 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3555 battles
  • [SPUDX]
thank you Sly for all that you did, much appreciated <O

RageKicker #273 Posted 28 February 2017 - 05:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6634 battles
I apologize for my highlighted post Sly, just trying to inject a bit of humor :(

Cake is life.

tankcrunch #274 Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 195 battles
ty sly, you made everyone happy. ok ppl NOW QUIET AND GO BE HAPPY DRIVING YOUR FEARLESS!....whew the forums have been saved.

Edited by tankcrunch, 28 February 2017 - 06:00 PM.

Iahs2k #275 Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39861 battles
  • [IRH]
THANKS.  IM BUYING MORE PACKS RIGHT NOW.  SUPPORT GAME FULLY AND ALL IS FORGIVEN.  DIDNT WANT A REFUND THE MONEY IS MEANINGLESS BECAUSE I LOVE THE GAME.  I AM ALSO CHANGING MY NEGATIVE REVIEW AND RATING TO 5 STARS.  YOU DID THE RIGHT THING.

little_brother_of_war #276 Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:05 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 18168 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostCC_Sly, on 28 February 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

Heya Tankers.

Let's get to this. I got an e-mail with an update to the whole IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 situation.

TL;DR: We are going to be returning all gifted IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 tanks to the accounts we removed them from.

Now with the TL;DR out of the way, I think I'd like to explain a bit more what you did to help with this decision and why it was changed.

The why is easy. We screwed up and it is not right to punish the players because of a mistake that we as a company made. It would be one thing if it was going to break the core balance of the game in some way - either in game economy or game balance. This was not the case however. It was a reskinned IS-6. A tank that was already in game. So balance-wise there should be no issue. The Snowstorm just was meant to be a 2015 tank - so no big deal there.

We come to the issue now of those who have earned the IS-6 Fearless through Clan Wars. This is a bit of a tough one. I really only have one thing I can offer you. That is my apology and promise I will do everything in my power to make sure the Fearless stays off any type of store. It is meant to be a high skill earned tank. It is not fair however to deny the people who, for all intents and purposes, purchased gold to buy the tank. I cannot offer you any reward or compensation. There are not many out there. I can’t tell you the exact number but it is small. (fewer than the posts in the thread I made) You may see them "everywhere" for a bit, but it is people trying out their new shiny tank. Again I am sorry.

Now for the how you helped. It is pretty simple. You provided your views and stories. Posts like this , this, and this give us solid arguments and suggestions to put forth when discussing changes like these. On the other side - we have comments like this and this that don’t really tell a story or offer anything for discussion.

So when you have issues or see something you don’t agree with, let us know. Post a topic, give us feedback, and try and suggest a solution. We do look at it and we do share it. Our priority is to make Blitz the best experience for the most people. I thank you for your patience and understanding that you have all showed while we got this resolved.     

Thanks for the update, Sly! 

A couple of questions...

Does that include both gifted and purchased?

How soon will soon will this take place? And will gold still in account be automatically deducted?

Edited by little_brother_of_war, 28 February 2017 - 06:06 PM.

Old cowboy saying #1...

”Welp...it’s a mean ol’ world.”

Old cowboy saying #2...

”If it bothers you so much, why talk about it?”

>>>============> anet’sodi’ <============<<<
_lbow_

CC_Sly #277 Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:08 PM

Community Lead

• Players
  • 3092 battles

View Postlittle_brother_of_war, on 28 February 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

Thanks for the update, Sly! 

A couple of questions...

Does that include both gifted and purchased?

How soon will soon will this take place? 

The rule of thumb is - if we removed the tank from an account we will put it back. So if you purchased gold and gifted the tank to your friend and we removed it from their account, they will receive the tank back. We will not be deducting any gold from the gifters. 

As far as timing - before the end of the week is my hope. But one step at a time. 

FORMER

Please read the WoT Blitz Game and Forum rules.

Forum Rules - EULA TOS

Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

little_brother_of_war #278 Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:09 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 18168 battles
  • [FROST]

View PostCC_Sly, on 28 February 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

The rule of thumb is - if we removed the tank from an account we will put it back. So if you purchased gold and gifted the tank to your friend and we removed it from their account, they will receive the tank back. We will not be deducting any gold from the gifters. 

As far as timing - before the end of the week is my hope. But one step at a time. 

Thanks for clarifying!

Old cowboy saying #1...

”Welp...it’s a mean ol’ world.”

Old cowboy saying #2...

”If it bothers you so much, why talk about it?”

>>>============> anet’sodi’ <============<<<
_lbow_

BushiBan #279 Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3555 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostCC_Sly, on 28 February 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

that is beyond awesome! thank you and WG

Edited by BushiBan, 28 February 2017 - 06:11 PM.

Pittoors_ #280 Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:12 PM

Killer Queen has already touched this forum title

• Players
  • 35565 battles
  • [MAHOU]

View PostCC_Sly, on 28 February 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

Perhaps you can give the original Fearless owners an IS-5? Unless you already have plans for that tank, that is.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Pittoors_

Current garage: M48A1 Patton, IS-4, T110E5, E 50 Ausf. M, Leopard 1, T-62A, M46 Patton, T54E1, IS-8, IS-5, IS-6, Rheinmetall Borsig Waffentrager, T49, T23E3Type 62, Helsing, T-34-1, Kuro Mori MineAC IV Sentinel, SU-100YStridsvagn 74A2, Panzer IV Anko SP, Churchill III, T-34, Hetzer Kame SP, A-32, DW 2, Panzer S35, BT-SV, BT-7 Artillery, SU-76i, T-15M3 LightT2 LightT7 Combat CarLight Mk. VIC.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users