• This topic is locked This topic is locked
459 replies to this topic

_Pandageddon #41 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:01 PM

Tunnels Concep

• Players
  • 28708 battles
  • [UNIQ]

View Postmehliveat, on 22 February 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

The mistake isn't the problem.  The problem is how they chose to rectify the mistake.

People paid actual cash for these tanks, then without warning, they just took it away.

At least annouce it before hand, saying sorry, it was a mistake etc etc before actually doing so.

Then the compensation of 1 day premium and a couple boosters?  This have to be a joke.

They could have easily prevented this issue:

(If they noticed that the Fearless was in the gift store; literally in their VIDEO that WG released before even maintenance.)

Put up a in-game announcement right after update saying: 

"Don't purchase the IS-6 Fearless, it was a mistake and it will be taken away if you do purchase it." 

This way, people wouldn't have purchased gold for it which now is just sitting in their garage pointlessly, while WG still got the $$$. 

It amazes me that no one noticed the Fearless in a video they made and published......

ScumbagJuJu #42 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:03 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 24032 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostMaplexi, on 22 February 2017 - 01:59 PM, said:

Greetings Sly,

I have just woken up, and am extremely disappointed in what I have read and subsequently come to find (or not find as is the case here) in my 'garage'.  Can you confirm this is the official position of Wargaming, and if so, may I please request the details (via PM or email) for communication with the legal department there.

Thanks in advance.

Maplexi

Keep me in the loop on this as well please. 

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas Mobile Masters Finalist

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

COBRAS

RAZOR0133 #43 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16060 battles
  • [III-C]

Hey guys here is the awesome tank you all have been waiting patiently for. Go ahead spend your hard earned money on it and get super excited to be one of the first to have it. April Fools suckers we are confiscated your cool tank and making you work to get your credits back. But it's not April yet, tough we are WARGAMING, it's whatever we say it is. If you don't like it tough cookies! 

Sly i I know this isn't your fault and have to tow the company line but this is seriously the most ridiculous piece of work your company has done yet. 

otis1971 #44 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:12 PM

Sir Skrub-A-Lot

• Players
  • 17041 battles
  • [III-X]
Sly,

I sent a ticket in about the IS6 Fearless that was repossessed, and while the gold that was paid for the tank was returned, the silver I used to equip the tank was not.  Should I expect a refund for those items?  

Sorry, I just reread your post and noticed that I will be refunded for the credits I spent on the tank.  

Thanks

Edited by otis1971, 22 February 2017 - 09:14 PM.

Colonel_Sanders1 #45 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8726 battles
  • [PNCRX]

Why don't you remove M60 from people's accounts? And Ke Ni Otsu and Chi Nu Kai? Why do you only try to fix this failure that is all too common with WG?

It is hard to believe that a company that earns hundreds of millions of dollars a year is this incompetent.  I wish I had never given any money to you, because you keep doing things to show you don't deserve a penny. 

Oh no

mehliveat #46 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 300 battles

View Post_Pandageddon, on 23 February 2017 - 06:01 AM, said:

They could have easily prevented this issue:

(If they noticed that the Fearless was in the gift store; literally in their VIDEO that WG released before even maintenance.)

Put up a in-game announcement right after update saying: 

"Don't purchase the IS-6 Fearless, it was a mistake and it will be taken away if you do purchase it." 

This way, people wouldn't have purchased gold for it which now is just sitting in their garage pointlessly, while WG still got the $$$. 

It amazes me that no one noticed the Fearless in a video they made and published......

They could have easily prevented a lot of issues.  BDR with 3000 DPM at tier 5?  Anyone would have seen thats not right.  Their QA process is a shambles, its something that they need to improve on.  But in the mean time, put more effort in to customer relations and keep players happy.

In another thread, I suggested perhaps refunding the gold to the gifter AND give giftee an standard IS6.  But that might be too excessive a compensation, still, if they did that then most people would have been happy with the outcome.  Sure, WG give out some free tanks and it will cost $$$$, but the bad publicity and lost future sales will cost a lot more. 

Edited by mehliveat, 22 February 2017 - 08:15 PM.

TaNKaH0liC #47 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19374 battles
  • [DEF_U]

I talked to consumer affairs! They agree 100%  Wargaming is breaking consumer laws! Since Wargaming gave out the products right way (IS-6 fearless & 8.8 jagdtiger storm) and we the consumer was able to have it for the hole day and night. Then Wargaming took the product back this morning knowingly that they screwed up. And not giving the consumer back his or her money but exchanged for gold has consumer affairs very interested in this case! I was also told by consumer affairs to go to me local MLA (Members of the Legislative) get them more involved in this. So any of you that purchased one of these tanks like i did thinking that it was o.k to purchase and have. Please phone up consumer affairs talk to them and go talk to your local MLA don't let these  scam artist do this to the app world of gaming! 

__Serial_Killer__ #48 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:23 PM

Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 14748 battles
  • [_PREM]
@CC_Sly it's the first time I've bought something to myself and after purchasing it they decided to take it back. When you sell something to someone it isn't fair to say no after the deal is made. Doing the same thing then Ke-Ni Ostu would be fair. I have more to say.

__Serial_Killer__ #49 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 14748 battles
  • [_PREM]

Keep the ones who bought IS-6 Fearless And Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8.8 That IT would still be possible for them to purchase the tank. We apologize for the inconvenience Ect.

make your customers happy.

Edited by __Serial_Killer__, 22 February 2017 - 08:26 PM.

_Pandageddon #50 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:31 PM

Tunnels Concep

• Players
  • 28708 battles
  • [UNIQ]

View Post__Serial_Killer__, on 22 February 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

Keep the ones who bought IS-6 Fearless And Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8.8 That IT would still be possible for them to purchase the tank. We apologize for the inconvenience Ect.

make your customers happy.

Edited by _Pandageddon, 22 February 2017 - 08:31 PM.

_Pandageddon #51 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:39 PM

Tunnels Concep

• Players
  • 28708 battles
  • [UNIQ]

View PostDipShtZ, on 22 February 2017 - 12:22 PM, said:

I talked to consumer affairs! They agree 100%  Wargaming is breaking consumer laws! Since Wargaming gave out the products right way (IS-6 fearless & 8.8 jagdtiger storm) and we the consumer was able to have it for the hole day and night. Then Wargaming took the product back this morning knowingly that they screwed up. And not giving the consumer back his or her money but exchanged for gold has consumer affairs very interested in this case! I was also told by consumer affairs to go to me local MLA (Members of the Legislative) get them more involved in this. So any of you that purchased one of these tanks like i did thinking that it was o.k to purchase and have. Please phone up consumer affairs talk to them and go talk to your local MLA don't let these  scam artist do this to the app world of gaming! 

Silevern #52 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:46 PM

To Valhalla! Witness me!

• Players
  • 17420 battles
  • [PHOBO]

View PostDipShtZ, on 22 February 2017 - 03:22 PM, said:

gg WG, was close, been a great run with you folks, liquidation of World of Tanks Blitz approaching?

TaNKaH0liC #53 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 19374 battles
  • [DEF_U]
YOU GUYS HAVE NOT YET GIVEN BACK  ANY CREDIT SPENT ON CAMOUFLAGE, CONSUMABLES, PROVISIONS, AMMUNITION AND EQUIPMENT ON EITHER TANKS YET! I AM MISSING OVER $1,000,000 CREDIT I SPENT ON THESE THINGS FOR MY TOKEN AWAY IS-6 FEARLESS! And I bet nobody has gotten their  credits back!

RageKicker #54 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6316 battles
  • [MOMB]
Sound like it’s class action time!

Cake is life.

_Pandageddon #55 Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:54 PM

Tunnels Concep

• Players
  • 28708 battles
  • [UNIQ]

View PostDipShtZ, on 22 February 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

YOU GUYS HAVE NOT YET GIVEN BACK  ANY CREDIT SPENT ON CAMOUFLAGE, CONSUMABLES, PROVISIONS, AMMUNITION AND EQUIPMENT ON EITHER TANKS YET! I AM MISSING OVER $1,000,000 CREDIT I SPENT ON THESE THINGS FOR MY TOKEN AWAY IS-6 FEARLESS! And I bet nobody has gotten their  credits back!

Sly did say you had to submit a ticket to get your credits back. Or did you just find the thread, skip to last page, activated caps lock and complained without reading the main post of this thread? 

RAZOR0133 #56 Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16060 battles
  • [III-C]
You guys are operating under the assumption WARGAMING cares about what we think or whether we choose to play or not. They know they won't lose their entire player base and could give a rip less about the loss of a few hundred dedicated players. 

skittlestime #57 Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 47254 battles
  • [GRIM]
My god you spoiled children does someone have to lose a job over a pixel tank?  People make mistakes. 

Cruel_Cruller #58 Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 42553 battles
  • [CRU3L]

With all due respect what you are offering is NOT acceptable. Yesterday to reward my two kids for hard work around the home and grades I rewarded one with a warchest and the other by gifting him a Fearless. In order to purchase the Fearless I purchased $49.99 worth of gold from the Apple Store. Today the tank was repossessed by WG. As such I want a refund of the $49 worth of gold I purchased. Extra premium time is worthless to me as I have over 500 days on the books as is free xp since I've already worked up every line in the game. You took the tank away which I suppose was your right (though a particularly crappy thing to do) but offering stuff I have no use for adds insult to injury. 

I'm not trying to be salty about this but this is WG's error and your efforts to fix this are shameful. 

Finally, I'm sure you've heard this before but there is a parable about a goose that laid golden eggs. You guys should check that out. 

SlowZee #59 Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:16 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10819 battles

WG needs to issue a statement in game that they reserve the right to remove anything they want to with out notice or cause from your garage at anytime for no particular reason,.

please pull Ke ni Otsu from everyone ones garage as it's not working as intended or just nerf the heck out of it.

Colonel_Sanders1 #60 Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8726 battles
  • [PNCRX]

View Postskittlestime, on 22 February 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

My god you spoiled children does someone have to lose a job over a pixel tank?  People make mistakes. 

When someone at a business does something that will cause their company to lose money, they do deserve to lose their job.  Someone's job was to make the gift shop and have it work and it didn't.  
Oh no

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users