IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
459 replies to this topic

BrickSniper33 #81 Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8423 battles

View PostCC_Sly, on 22 February 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

Same issue as the new name - to add it it would have to go through all the processes and it would be a few weeks before anything would be seen. By that time it would just be rolled into the 3.7 update if anything happened like that.

better than never getting it

my stats: (http://www.blitzstar...ru/legoeinstein) I never said they where good.

Current Garage: Type 62, Type 59, KV-2, BT-7, luchs, leopard VK 16.02, Ru 251,Tiger II, AC 1 sentinel, AC IV sentinel, BT-SV, AT-15A, Pz. IV S, M4A3E8 Fury, Strv 74A2, Cromwell Berlin, KV-5, IS-3D, FCM 50 t, BT-7 arty, Pz. II J, Pz. S35, Pz. B2, A-32, Luchs, SU-122-44, T6 Dracula, E25, Ram II, Type 3 Chi-Nu Kai Shinobi, Tetrarch, T14, SU-76I, TOG II, WZ-112, WZ-135G FT, Self Propelled 17pdr Valentine Mk I Archer aka Angry Conner. Grosstraktor-Krupp, Blitzs' resident Dr. Who, Lego loving anime hater (    WoT/blitz/WS/WPs' #1 anime hater and proud of it!)

11th best AC 4 Sentinel driver on Ru

How can you tell if someone has morals and/or a conscience? Just ask one question, Do they own a Pz II J? (Guilty as charged)

Rocket_na #82 Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:49 PM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17079 battles
  • [SCSC]

View PostCC_Sly, on 22 February 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

Send in a ticket and PM the ticket number and I'll make sure that you get your IS-6 Back without an exception use.

Thanks CC.

Mistakes happen. If I won the IS-6F, I wouldve been upset too.

I can live with the removal.

Silver Lining. The Store got some attention. Tbh, I thought maybe the Fearless was a gliche.

Something to Consider regarding the (2) mishap Tanks.

The people who bought it, good, bad or otherwise. 

Where the first in line for the New Update.

Many also Free XP'd via Gold to jump up French Line.

And many rebought a Tank they already had at full price.

Some good Customers.

If I may make a Request.

Is there a way to take this into consideration when the IS-5 is a Factor?

Anyway, thanks for addressing the issue. 

Bet that first IS-6 Fearless Thread was a pleasant moment.

AOT_Jaeger2 #83 Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:52 PM

Dazed and Confused

• Players
  • 17830 battles
  • [ASLAN]
WAIT. I have a possible reparation. This will also likely be over time, but hear me out. It was said there would be a new earnable tank dealy based on the French. No one knows when this will happen (wink wink, nudge nudge), but how about gifting one of these new premiums? Like, to everyone? Not saying it would fixe everything, but a serverwide gift does tend to appease the masses.... Maybe to kind of say "Desole, notre mauvais," for the number of bugs in the update?

Garage: T7 CC, R35, Light VIC, Tetrarch, M4A2E4, PzKpfw. IV Anko SP, KV-2, Strv. 74A2, LTTB, SU-122-44, IS-3, IS-5, KV-5, Lowe.

Was #24 VK 30.01 (P) Player in NA, #32 in Luchs

Stats:http://www.blitzstar...com/AOT_Jaeger2

Youtuber? I guess?

ScumbagJuJu #84 Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:53 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 26293 battles
  • [TENET]

For those stating "Just give them an IS-6"... Thats not what the guys who bought the Fearless want! That suggestion is laughable. Most already have an IS-6, it was bought because of the rarity and unique camo.

I do like the suggestion of a CDC as compensation! I am a sucker for premiums.

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

Storm216 #85 Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:54 PM

Wait, HEAT isn't standard ammo?!

• Players
  • 28927 battles

View Post_Pandageddon, on 22 February 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

Since people who bought the IS-6 Fearless are most likely collectors; give them a choice of some other rare tank as compensation? 

Tanks like: Ke Ni Otsu, Victory, Fury, and M60? Trying to think of other tanks that are semi-rare or that people would really want. 

^^^

curtburrito #86 Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23311 battles
  • [III-X]
Im one of the guys who purchased the fearless and had it removed.  Not upset about it, but understandably disappointed.  The reason we bought it is because we are collectors and it was rare, so offering another rare tank for us to purchase would be really cool.  Something like the IS-2, the M4A3E2 or other rare tanks would make me very happy. 

Forgotten_Fox #87 Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:59 PM

Zootopia's Slyest Fox

• Players
  • 34178 battles

View PostCC_Sly, on 22 February 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

Same issue as the new name - to add it it would have to go through all the processes and it would be a few weeks before anything would be seen. By that time it would just be rolled into the 3.7 update if anything happened like that.

10/10, would pay WG again... IF THIS HAPPENED!

Premium Collection Almost Complete: Missing Chieftain and Type 64.

Some call me a Wallet Warrior, Some call me a Hacker... In reality, I'm simply a Fox.

"Never let 'em see that they get to you."

AOT_Jaeger2 #88 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:00 PM

Dazed and Confused

• Players
  • 17830 battles
  • [ASLAN]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 22 February 2017 - 05:53 PM, said:

For those stating "Just give them an IS-6"... Thats not what the guys who bought the Fearless want! That suggestion is laughable. Most already have an IS-6, it was bought because of the rarity and unique camo.

If WG gave me a CDC or Ravioli, I would never complain about update bugs ever again, let's just say that

Garage: T7 CC, R35, Light VIC, Tetrarch, M4A2E4, PzKpfw. IV Anko SP, KV-2, Strv. 74A2, LTTB, SU-122-44, IS-3, IS-5, KV-5, Lowe.

Was #24 VK 30.01 (P) Player in NA, #32 in Luchs

Stats:http://www.blitzstar...com/AOT_Jaeger2

Youtuber? I guess?

Aphropanda #89 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

Tunnels Concep

• Players
  • 36460 battles
  • [RGN]

For those saying "Give them regular IS-6" as Juju mentioned above, many who got the Fearless already have a IS-6.

Myself being one of them :D

So if it were to happen, wouldn't those who got the Fearless just get gold as compensation? 

Forgotten_Fox #90 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:04 PM

Zootopia's Slyest Fox

• Players
  • 34178 battles

View Post_1204_, on 22 February 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

@cc_sly hope you read this tomorrow!

First off, I would just like to bring up the fact that you are [considering] wiping fearless stats from players records since you took it back, but yet the mk1 still remains? Yes it is an event, but it is also a un-alterable stat in my record and that is fustrating to me. 

Anyhow

imo, people should have known. MORE than blatently obvious it was a mistake, even if I did get hyped up. Going to apple to get refunds is far too much, so I would propose a refund OF THE PLAYERS CHOICE (gold, 35:1 gold value in free xp, boatloads of boosters, tank(s) etc). If they are gonna drop 25 bucks on a new feature, this isnt their first rodeo, and the money will most likely not be missed. If they still throw a fit, then maybe offer refunds. Even if you do lose out a few, it was a mistake...

Or give them a cdc

I mean, it clearly states in eula you can do basically whatever you want, and you more than compensated them. So as I always say, get a straw

Spoiler

Also, if you take one thing from this;

if you do the rename thing or substitute a new tank, please put it back in shop and/or sell it. Many people were downloading and/or sleeping. Its not like its the kenny too, just a normal is6. Now am (still) 2 tanks away from having every tank :))))

This, and I'm still 2 away too... BC apparently, every prem in the game is not "Loyal" enough... WG won't get my $ again until I am PROPERLY compensated, on MY TERMS. They messed up. deal closed. If they want another deal for the negotiation of their goods back, thats fine with me, but stealing it out of my pocket overnight? that was low.

Edited by Forgotten_Fox, 22 February 2017 - 11:05 PM.

Premium Collection Almost Complete: Missing Chieftain and Type 64.

Some call me a Wallet Warrior, Some call me a Hacker... In reality, I'm simply a Fox.

"Never let 'em see that they get to you."

LAPPELduvide #91 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:08 PM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24316 battles
  • [ANEKI]
WG didn't take my IS-6 Fearless overnight... I wonder what happened...

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

r4zrbl4de #92 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:15 PM

Camo Fetish

• Players
  • 14304 battles
  • [ATLS]

I think it's a bit outrageous for WG to give us a free tank. They've already paid us back, the only thing I need to do is get my credits back, that's all.

Sly, I don't need anything else in return, just please try harder to not let something like this happen again xD

And the gift shop is a wonderful feature, my friend has never spent a dime on this game but he's been wanting a premium tank, I was able to buy an IS-6 for him. He doesn't keep up with this stuff so even when it wasn't a Fearless, he was still really happy and that made me happy

Edited by r4zrbl4de, 22 February 2017 - 11:15 PM.

Silevern #93 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

To Valhalla! Witness me!

• Players
  • 17628 battles

View PostBeGentleWithMeNeechan, on 22 February 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

WG didn't take my IS-6 Fearless overnight... I wonder what happened...

In case you haven't heard it was only the people who bought the tank in the gifting system that got their tanks recalled. So an authentic owner like you would see no change.

LAPPELduvide #94 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

PhD in Dakimakura Engineering and Design M.S. in Waifu Studies

• Players
  • 24316 battles
  • [ANEKI]

View PostSilevern, on 22 February 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

In case you haven't heard it was only the people who bought the tank in the gifting system that got their tanks recalled. So an authentic owner like you would see no change.

:^)

┬┴┬┴┤ (◕ᴗ◕✿├┬┴┬┴┤(ಠ﹏ಠ├┬┴┬

>>>Join [MAHOU/ANEKI] Discord!!!<<<

Best ANIME CLAN in the NA and a nice community for weebs. 

Storm216 #95 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:27 PM

Wait, HEAT isn't standard ammo?!

• Players
  • 28927 battles

Honestly I'd just be happy with a nice Gold compensation, or a chance to buy the Ke-Ni Otsu etc. (even more $$ to earn for WG)

Wargaming has a lot of options here to keep their customers happy.

_LXX #96 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:32 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2389 battles

View PostDipShtZ, on 22 February 2017 - 02:22 PM, said:

I talked to consumer affairs! They agree 100%  Wargaming is breaking consumer laws! Since Wargaming gave out the products right way (IS-6 fearless & 8.8 jagdtiger storm) and we the consumer was able to have it for the hole day and night. Then Wargaming took the product back this morning knowingly that they screwed up. And not giving the consumer back his or her money but exchanged for gold has consumer affairs very interested in this case! I was also told by consumer affairs to go to me local MLA (Members of the Legislative) get them more involved in this. So any of you that purchased one of these tanks like i did thinking that it was o.k to purchase and have. Please phone up consumer affairs talk to them and go talk to your local MLA don't let these  scam artist do this to the app world of gaming! 

I understand the frustration, but here's the deal. They gave you back what you gave them. If they had sold the tank for a purchase price, they would've had to refund the money. But they sold it for gold. So when they removed the tank, you got your gold back. The fact that you spent money on the gold is immaterial. Gold is the currency of the game, you could've bought the gold for any number of uses outside of buying a tank. Chances are, you already do.

Also, picture this. Let's say I purchased gold a month ago, but never used it. Now I use it to buy a Fearless. They take the Fearless and give me my gold back. How does WG determine who gets compensated money for gold that was bought SPECIFICALLY for the purchase of a Fearless, and those that just used gold they already had? Asking for monetary reimbursement just doesn't make sense.

Kaos_Dynamo #97 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:32 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25915 battles
  • [7CAV]

View PostCC_Sly, on 22 February 2017 - 11:37 AM, said:

Alright - let's get this thing settled. 

Main points:

1. The IS-6 Fearless and the Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 were put on the Gift Store.
  2. They were able to be gifted.
  3. This was not intended.

What we did/are doing

1. We removed the IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 from the Gift Store.
  2. We removed all gifted IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 from the accounts.
  3. We returned the gold used to gift all IS-6 Fearless and Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 tanks.
  4. Players who purchased any equipment for a gifted IS-6 Fearless or Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 can submit a ticket to support for a full refund of the credits used.
  5. We will be providing all players who had a gifted IS-6 Fearless or Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 removed from their account the following:
    • 1x Certificate for 24 h of Premium Account
    • 5x Combat XP Boosters (60%)
  6. If a player that was Gifted the IS-6 Fearless or Snowstorm Jagdtiger 8,8 sold their normal IS-6 or Jagdtiger 8,8, send in a ticket and we will restore them without using an exception. 

Things that are in discussions 

1. Will/Can we wipe the stats of the gifted tanks from players accounts?
  2. Bring up the idea of having people use the gold they purchased when the IS-6F and Snowstorm to purchase other limited time tanks.
    • I can bring this up as an option but I am not sure we can ID the people properly in any sort of timely manner.

I will be watching this topic and trying to answer any questions I can. If another point comes up I can add it to the "Things that are in discussions" section. I will continue to bring your concerns and feedback to the decision makers and will do my best to make sure every concern is heard.

OMFG - because thus is easier than letting them keep the tanks that were sold!!! wth

mehliveat #98 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 300 battles

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 23 February 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

Yeah, CDC perhaps with that legendary camo.  The combined gold value will exceed that of an IS6.  A pretty good comprise and people dont have to gamble their way to it instead.

little_brother_of_war #99 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:37 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 18168 battles
  • [FROST]
WG giveth, ...and WG taketh away.  

Old cowboy saying #1...

”Welp...it’s a mean ol’ world.”

Old cowboy saying #2...

”If it bothers you so much, why talk about it?”

>>>============> anet’sodi’ <============<<<
_lbow_

mehliveat #100 Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 300 battles

View Postr4zrbl4de, on 23 February 2017 - 09:15 AM, said:

I think it's a bit outrageous for WG to give us a free tank. They've already paid us back, the only thing I need to do is get my credits back, that's all.

Sly, I don't need anything else in return, just please try harder to not let something like this happen again xD

And the gift shop is a wonderful feature, my friend has never spent a dime on this game but he's been wanting a premium tank, I was able to buy an IS-6 for him. He doesn't keep up with this stuff so even when it wasn't a Fearless, he was still really happy and that made me happy

Not really, remeber that people paid cash, not gold, for the tank.  Getting the gold back isnt really here or there.

The other issue is damage control, people are upset and annoyed.  Giving a free tank isnt exactly that big a deal.  I got a 112 for free with something like 200-300 games.

While I think a free IS6 is a tad too much, but a tier 2 premium in the T1E6?

(btw I dont have an IS6 and didn't buy the Fearless)

Edited by mehliveat, 22 February 2017 - 11:43 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users